Question: What would you do if a 100K PED ATH comes your way?

What would you do if a 100k ATH will comes your way?

• Total voters
My sence say 50/50 but my head say reinvest it all :laugh:
I would fill my Jag to start with hehe
Then i need a new comp :rolleyes:
Rest goes to ammo and repair i gess ;)

If I could hit a 100 K PED ATH, I would consider that my "mission" in EU is complete: make money from other participants in a free Virtual Universe.

So I would sell out, withdraw everything, politely say goodbye, goodluck and thanks, then I would stop participating to EU.

But it will never happen... :laugh: :laugh:
Thanks MA for giving me good reason to stay here forver. ;)

If I hit a 100k ath, I can finally throw the lube away and say my ass doesnt hurt at the end of the month....

Id chip up to commando, needs bout 40k ped for that. aId buy ghoul and a a204 amp and got 20k ped to toy around with;)

Yes 100K ATH would be sweet!! Should I ever be so fortunate to ever hit something that large, here's what I'd do...

* Share with my soc mates and long time close friends.. so 10 people x 2k peds each... 20,000 peds shared :hug:

* Keep 30,000 peds in my account :D

* Withdraw the remaining 50,000 ped/5,000 USD
:yay:

Reactions: mit
Fantastic answers everyone!!! Thank you all for voting/posting.

Biggest "chunk" will go back into EU so far, which is expected I guess. It's extremely interesting to see people that will withdraw all and quit the game.

Well if I ever would get an 100k ath that would ofcourse be on a nice force nexus tower, which would mean that I am sweating the next couple of years to make me :D

Than I would buy from the sold me a nice boar armor set (good enough for me), a nice ul gun, go to cp and have one week of fun blasting 10k peds away, go to cnd for some uber amp mining, craft on a big scale, get my taming up, withdraw 10k peds to pay for my cats doctors bills, and the rest of the peds I would use to play like I do now (like very uneconomic hunting hehe).

I am guessing it would give me years and years of fun :silly2:

Withdraw the amount I've deposited, reinvest the rest.

Try not to spend it all in one week :)

Buy all the beacons in auction and put money in a pot to pay for "running" them cos the soc loves to do beacons.

Buy the full version on Fraps or something like that so everyone can hear Slick shouting ""Oh jesus get him off me!"" when we meet a Big Bulk 04 again :D

Buy some nice things for soc mates, if they're nice to me ;)

Buy an apartment to keep stuff in.

:scratch2: dunno what else

re-invest all ingame

* give 50% to my husband (who plays EU too)

* share with friends who hear my whining about craploot for 1 year and 8 months now and still cheer me up :laugh:

* waste the rest of it, and have alot of fun without beiing worried i have bad loots on a run ;)

I'd upgrade and use a goodly amount to play, but i would use maybe 10-15k to host events for lower level players. Putting something back into the world by making newer players lives a bit more exciting than they are currently. :)

If you can get a 100k with your "normal" gear ... why upgrade? :D

First off - I do not know what an ATH is, I never had one - and never will..
Second - I wouldn't ever get 100k in game, unless I win the IRL Lottery poll, which I ofcourse wont - since I don't play :)

EU - BAD
PE - was GOOD

If you can get a 100k with your "normal" gear ... why upgrade? :D

Brilliant :laugh:

I'd probably buy some better armour so I can hunt a few things that now give me trouble, but I would also pull some out, rl isn't so rosy that I could leave it all ingame.

Watch for anyone who voted "Re-invest all" getting a 100k ATH this month. :)

Watch for anyone who voted "Re-invest all" getting a 100k ATH this month. :)

Count me into those investors, I wouldn't deduct money from the game anyway - unless I was able to make a constant profit.

Instead I guess I would chip evade, first aid and LWT/HG for the peds (Or buy an economical item)

Wonder how long it will last if you click it away on amp's condition style, over and over ......

100k, while very very nice, isn't a huge amount in the grand scheme of things. With the $/£ where it's at, it doesn't make a huge amount of sense to pull anything out of EU.:wise:

RepairMyGun();
bool hasPeds = true;
while(hasPeds)
{
BuyAmmo();
Hunt();
RepairEverything();
}
MoanAndWhineThatPedsAreGone();

I'll get 100k ATH ? omg !:yay::yay::yay: i would... Buy some nice gear etc in EU
:silly2:

I want to make sure this is clear :

I will keep the money ingame and re-invest ingame 100% garanteed.

Note: I would be satisfied with a unl sib weapon like a HL14 or HL15 so i wouldnt have to buy one and can still have some ped to hunt with it thx to a 100k ATH. :money:

dotc0m = worried MA might be watching this thread. :laugh:

I would for sure bend over for Any +60 year old CEO for that. but on the other hand im kinda cheap too... .... but its true!

Note: I would be satisfied with a unl sib weapon like a HL14 or HL15 so i wouldnt have to buy one and can still have some ped to hunt with it thx to a 100k ATH. :money:

LOL, you should send this to Marco's email :laugh:

First things first - if i put my hands on 100k PED i'll do a tribal dance :woohoo:

When i'm tired with dancing:
I would withdraw about 10k :twocents:
Buy booze with those money :wise:
Buy an UL gun for my level :sniper:
Buy ammo wıth all the rest of the PED :spank:
Use the booze :shots:

Then:
God help those mobs !!!1

:handgun::handgun::handgun:

I would send a ticket to the support saying there's a huge bug in EU since I just got an ATH :eek:

Then I would upgrade my gear somewhat and continue hunting like always :)

buy an adjusted fast aid pack
buy an unl HL6

then loot 5 more 100kers to get a modified fast aid pack

At first, I'd be :jawdrop:...then :eek: ......:yay: then "HONEY GUESS WHAT!!!!" :wtg:.....and her response would be "OMG!!! WITHDRAW!!!" where I'm going to be like, "HUH?!":scratch2: "OH Hell no! I need it to become UBER!!!! which leads to......:argue: and she tells me that she's leaving .......so afterwards I'll go out and have a few :shots: until I'm :drool: which would lead me home and the realization that theres only one thing to do....... :cdevil:......:( "I hate you EU!!!!".........and in my misery, I finally dawns on me that I need my computer to log on to withdraw my ped. :laugh::laugh:

invest in an UL weapon, armor a good fap and skills. Skills such as evade, first aid and those that give hp. I ll probably withdraw just abit of it buy some nice toys in RL too ;)

I voted 50/50, but in reality I'd probably withdraw only ~3k USD of it (need the money pretty badly, IMO) and reinvest the other 7k USD worth.

I'd first buy an UL HL8 (or slightly higher... at a good price) and if anything was left over, invest in some evade profession levels. If I couldn't, I'd invest in something which could help me earn enough ped for an adj fap as a first step. UL HL8+ and adj fap = very very nice combo :).

Back