Uber: 26k Ferocious Daikiba (Osseo)

hoos

Prowler
Society
Art of War
Micah Hoos McDowell
Pic posted below so you can see I'm not hiding a UL X5 or Mod Fap or anything.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

This came right around my 3 year PE anniversary, and is my largest TT loot by about 19k.

MA obviously wants me to keep hunting, since they decided it wasn't time to give me an ATH (1.xk ped away) or a discovery.

It was basically all oils with matching sets of M and F Polaris footguards. I will add these lovingly to my collection of 40.

Thanks to all the nice messages I received in game, and to the catalyst, Avery, who had just popped by to kill a few when this hit.

Camping losses + H&R Circle Chronicle Armor + AoW magic dust ftw!

Gratz, nice loot.

Supreme, hard work m8 :)

Glad to see you finally got it after the amount of these suckers you put into the grave, looking forward to the next one that hopefully holds a wee discovery and/or item as well ;)

awesome, hoos. as i said to ya in game, glad you finally found a way to afford quickness.

,-) <---- marco approved smiley

Big gratz Hoos :yay:

uber gratz mate :clap:
you deserve it :yay::yay:

Big gratz....:)

Pic posted below so you can see I'm not hiding a UL X5 or Mod Fap or anything.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

This came right around my 3 year PE anniversary, and is my largest TT loot by about 19k.

MA obviously wants me to keep hunting, since they decided it wasn't time to give me an ATH (1.xk ped away) or a discovery.

It was basically all oils with matching sets of M and F Polaris footguards. I will add these lovingly to my collection of 40.

Thanks to all the nice messages I received in game, and to the catalyst, Avery, who had just popped by to kill a few when this hit.

Camping losses + H&R Circle Chronicle Armor + AoW magic dust ftw!

DUDE!! That is Awesome! It is about friggin' time! I am very disapointed it wasn't an ATH though. Like you said, it will keep you hunting ;)

Huge gratz buddy and Many more to come!

big gratz but you forgot to add my lucky 5bME plate to the mix :laugh:

very nice:wtg:

Ah, yes. Uncharacteristically negligent of me. Thanks for the lucky plate. :)

It was a team effort.

Also, thanks to my Mom and Dad for getting together way back when.

DUDE!! That is Awesome! It is about friggin' time! I am very disapointed it wasn't an ATH though. Like you said, it will keep you hunting ;)

Huge gratz buddy and Many more to come!

TyTy!

I miss our hunts. Does this get you excited enough to come back? If not, can I have your evade skills, please?

Big Gratz ! That is a very nice one for sure :yay:

Uber grats!! :D You called this one, telling Udi that "today was the day"**; but I think you say something along those lines every day!

Why make it easy? :D Now back to running through the snow killing 5 Argos per Osseo!

**: Sorry, I don't recall the exact phrase.

AWESEOME loot window :drool:

I 've seen you camping em last days ... HUGE gratz :cool:

Gratz :yay: Damn nice one :wtg:

gratz on the huge hof man!

Mega Gratz I have to say :yay:

Uber grz!

sbi

Wooo huge gz :) to bad you did'nt discover any new items :yay:

But still a nice hof ;)

keep hunting for your ATH hehe:ahh:

//Pontus Fozz Bodlund

Gratz :yay::yay::yay:

What more to say ;)

Very nice loot indeed, huge grats \o/ :)
Just a small note, Osses use the same model as Kerberos, not Daikiba ;)

Back