• Other! (please post)

Votes: 30 17.2%

• Total voters

Lexy

Provider
Society
Elements
Lavender Lexy Diamond
The time will come when you must decide where your loyalties lie. Step forth and choose your Beloved!

I must say, I am a devoted follower of the beautious Sollomate Opalo (ampped of course!)! I cannot express in words what its tasteful efficiency has done to me!

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm gonna surprise everyone and go with "None, there is no god." :rolleyes:

While I support the followers of the Holy Snable and have much respect for their beliefs--and will be sweating beside them on 8 January--if I am forced to choose, my loyalties are with my faithful Opalo... the efficient hunter's best friend.

However, I am a strong supporter of religious freedom and diversity... unlike some zealots I won't mention. ;)

This is a tough one.

1.) There is the snablesnot to whom I owe much gratitude for giving me its sweat and life to become the hunter I am now.
2.) Then there is the Chirpy who has been my cheerful companion on those long and isolated hunting trips.
3.) But my vote goes to my faithful and reliable friend, the Opalo. It has never let me down and has never turned its back on me even when I occassionally replace its slot with the fearsome Justifier for those fun (but expensive) hunting trips. :handgun:

Why do you assume that there is only one god?? Follow the god that fits you best and respect the others. You do not have to deny the existance of that with which you do not agree. I follow Lootius, but if you want to worship a gun, a bird or an acid spewing creature, GO FOR IT!!:tiphat:

There is one god MA, and Marco is her prophet.

to be pronounced like:

There is one god MAh, and Marco is her profit.

i'd say MArco, but in this case, Lootius :kos:

I only worship my code of honor, skilling and gamer chicks. :)

the way i see it all living is "god". so the concept of an independent omnipotent deity is wrong.

like, all life is part of "god", because "god" is the sum of all living things and not an aged white male floating on a cloud.

:)

Long Live Lootius!!

The Lootius.

I'm wondering when the first Polytheistic faith of PE is coming? It would be humorous for there to be like 10 PE gods, like the Romans had... except for PE :laugh:

It has to be Lootius for me too.

Someone said "May Lootius bring you luck" when I went out hunting, didnt think anything of it, then about 30 minutes later I killed an Argonaut Gatherer for 171 ped!!!

There is only one god, the Holy SnableSnot.

I tolerate other gods as under-gods though, other religions can stay as they recognise the Holy SnableSnot as keeper of the universe.
This might sounds a bit totalitary, but it is the truth, and should be recognised :wise:

Oh Blacky Blacky, it seams you are only true beliwer of the acid speeting creep :p so may youre remains feed it so I may find it, kill the creep and get it`s loot in the holy name of Lootius.

With regards Elmer

Elmer said:
Oh Blacky Blacky, it seams you are only true beliwer of the acid speeting creep :p so may youre remains feed it so I may find it, kill the creep and get it`s loot in the holy name of Lootius.

With regards Elmer

I'm not the only one, although there are indeed not much.
This will change though.
The SnableSnotic revolution is to come. The days of Lootiusism as dominating religion will soon be over :wise:

BlackChicken said:
This will change though.
The SnableSnotic revolution is to come. The days of Lootiusism as dominating religion will soon be over :wise:

Hmm did you even LOOK at the result of this poll?? :rolleyes:

Lykke said:

Yes I did.
So far I'm the only one who voted SnableSnot, as this poll was unnoticed by the tiny SnableSnot community.
This still doesn't change the fact that the SnableSnotic revolution is to come :wise:
Then a lot more people will vote SnableSnot

BlackChicken said:
This will change though.

Says who? :D
The point is, I can kill youre sacred creep everyday, whenever I want, and well you can do nothing about it :D and you can do nothing to allknowing Lootius the lord of existence in PE, nevertheless good luck with revolution.

With regards Elmer

Last edited:
Elmer said:
Says who? :D
The point is, I can kill youre sacred creep everyday, whenever I want, and well you can do nothing about it :D and you can do nothing to allknowing Lootius the lord of existence in PE, nevertheless good luck with revolution.

Have you even read the theological discussion of CoL vs. SnableSnotism?

The Holy Snable is the ruler of the universe, the SnableSnot is an animal created to his image.

BlackChicken said:
Have you even read the theological discussion of CoL vs. SnableSnotism?

The Holy Snable is the ruler of the universe, the SnableSnot is an animal created to his image.

Keep your drolling snable from my disciple, Chicken :whip: ! And your so-called holy snable is nothing but a nice juicy beef on my plate! There is only one REAL PE God - and thats Lootius. You can kneel to others, as much as you like, but I will still be laughing my a* off, when I globals and HOFs

Lykke said:
Keep your drolling snable from my disciple, Chicken :whip: ! And your so-called holy snable is nothing but a nice juicy beef on my plate! There is only one REAL PE God - and thats Lootius. You can kneel to others, as much as you like, but I will still be laughing my a* off, when I globals and HOFs

Read the message before you quote it please.
The Holy Snable is the ruler of the universe, he CAN'T be on a plate :wise:

The only real PE god is the Holy Snable, not Lootius.
This is the absolute truth and cannot be discussed :wise:

BlackChicken said:
:dunno: I have a very big plate ....

You have been playing too much with you pets. No worries - it can be cured!

I think we are doing well here :smoke:

BlackChicken said:

Yeah maybe he can not but he looks like acid spitting hard to describe really ugly creep on two legs, no I don`t realy think that is a good look for a god. So I have only one thing to add: praise the Lootius for all the jucy loots taken from those ugly snabs.

With regards Elmer

Elmer said:
Yeah maybe he can not but he looks like acid spitting hard to describe really ugly creep on two legs, no I don`t realy think that is a good look for a god. So I have only one thing to add: praise the Lootius for all the jucy loots taken from those ugly snabs.

With regards Elmer

Man, a god is not a popstar or something, it's not there to look good.

And loot is a natural phenomen, no gods involved with it.

@Lykke: if you do not give any more valuable arguments I will not reply.
You won't destroy SnableSnotism with making fun of it, heheh :wise:

Lykke said:

We are in no hurry to press a poll button based back on earth. While you spend your time debating this button and its consequences I have been asking the snablesnots for advice. As soon as I showed me they ran up to me and snotted. I mean its a win/win situation. They get to snot on me, and I get snot from them. They are happy, I am happy.

And have you concidered the unfair fact that snablesnots cant participate in this poll? And believeing in an Opalo :eek:. Thats like believeing in a screw driver, a frying pan or an elevator or any other tool. They exist but they are tools. But its maybe a bit better than believeing in something that doesnt exist, like Lootius. We might concider a recognition of the Church of Opalo, the Church of Chirpy or any other church which doesnt deem us to inquisition and Jihad. It kind of makes us feel not wanted at all :(.

We are working on a Lootius free zone in Camp Caravan. This means anyone who mentions the word "Lootius" there will be teleported automatically to the remotest spot on Amethera.

Good luck with your soul searching :)

BlackChicken said:
Man, a god is not a popstar or something, it's not there to look good.

And loot is a natural phenomen, no gods involved with it.

@Lykke: if you do not give any more valuable arguments I will not reply.
You won't destroy SnableSnotism with making fun of it, heheh :wise:

I dont have to laugh and make fun of snablesnotizm to "kill" it ... you are doing it perfectly well yourself, my friend :D

Yeah SnableSnotism smells like old indian belives and Lootius us like the religion which came to new world with the colonists, guess what happend tho the belives :D and this is the fate of paganistic Snable creep cult, the only true faith will triumph, and we all will give our praises to allmighty Lootius (and his son Opalus - but that is a issue to be still discussed with his belivers)

With regards Elmer

C:\Programs\PE-MainServer\lootpool.dll

Back