HoF: How to lose 7.509 PED in 29 days ;) Thanks MA...

~ thebuzz ~

Stalker
Banned
Society
cK Shadows
Tom thebuzz Christensen
You sure do mate...

And you want us to gratz you for losing peds? :confused:

What's your actual dmg/pec and dmg/sec with weapon you are using, and what mobs are you hunting?

Mostly cp I think;)
In screenie he uses imp2870+105 i think, And he has commando so my guess is eco of about 2.78

What's your actual dmg/pec and dmg/sec with weapon you are using, and what mobs are you hunting?

I think its quite obvious what he hunts and what weapon he has:rolleyes:

This is the follow up of:

HOW TO GET 56K+ WITHIN 2 MONTHS

If you spend all the ped on skills and dont expect to lose any of the acquired, you should have known better. Some people get in advance and lose much after, and some lose much in advance and regain after. I know you had a bad period before the uber spree. But it couldnt be as bad as all those hofs together.

Gl in future.

If that can make u feel better, some people can lose that in 5 minutes :)

my personal ath is 19k lost in less than 48hours (oa 101)

U should grats me for 2 things at least...
Getting 160 globals in a month
Losing 7.509 PED to loot poll - for U to loot

Now... Lets say U checked the links....
Start of October
http://www.modified.dk/2008-10/imagepages/image1.html
Ped card 5.084 PED

Last global yesterday:
http://www.modified.dk/2008-10/imagepages/image160.html
Ped card 0.00 PED and thats not fake...

U would see I use Improved M2870, setup is

Improved M2870 + 2x Hunnir and 1x Jzar
1-2 A105 amps
UR125 / SK80 / Adj SK80
Marber Bravo as tagger only - but rarely uses
Zombie (L) + 8A (L) or Gremlin + 8A (L) if in space.

setup_hunting.jpg

And - my skills - recently updated:
http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Avatar&id=533

But then again, it might not be normal - that one person hunts 8-12hrs constant a day... :scratch2:

If that can make u feel better, some people can lose that in 5 minutes :)

my personal ath is 19k lost in less than 48hours (oa 101)

Yeah but ur personal win is 30k+MV of sword in one loot :p

Anyway, this happens happend to me in a much smaller timeframe ;) but hey, Tis a risk you choose to take.

gratz to all the globals

sorry bout your losses

GL

But then again, it might not be normal - that one person hunts 8-12hrs constant a day... :scratch2:

29*10 is 290 hours, Sucky global score then of just 160...

Gratz on your er.. Loss :(

Yup :)

This is the follow up of:

HOW TO GET 56K+ WITHIN 2 MONTHS

If you spend all the ped on skills and dont expect to lose any of the acquired, you should have known better. Some people get in advance and lose much after, and some lose much in advance and regain after. I know you had a bad period before the uber spree. But it couldnt be as bad as all those hofs together.

Gl in future.

Well - before that spree U talk about, I lost minimum 200k...

Mostly cp I think;)
In screenie he uses imp2870+105 i think, And he has commando so my guess is eco of about 2.78

2.85 actually :)

29*10 is 290 hours, Sucky global score then of just 160...

Uhm

I always do 300ped runs, should I do it otherwise? Longer hunts? :)

Please be my mentor someone with progress and profit... I will obey most of your commands humble and silent... :()

2.85 actually :)

U got good enough eco, But I think you just go on if loot is good or bad.

U need to know when to stop. Unless you got a 3ish eco gun, and mod fap/sicko skills that will cut ur losses for you.

Often you can get your ammo back, but will lose on your decay.

So what I would say is dont stay to long, Change areas more try different mobs.

You always do 300 ped runs, thats less then a hour with imp2870?
But you do keep going? I prefer to find a mob that seems to loot ok and then do a 1k run. But if you got a feeling its not going well stop.
Dont chase that 1 big hof, Chances nowadays are so small to get it..

Uhm

I always do 300ped runs, should I do it otherwise? Longer hunts? :)

Please be my mentor someone with progress and profit... I will obey most of your commands humble and silent... :()

Do you mean you start out by buying 300 PED of ammo? Do you have any clue as to how much ammo you actually shoot per run or how much you actually spend each run? :confused:

And how much you turned over in these 28 days?

U got good enough eco, But I think you just go on if loot is good or bad.

U need to know when to stop. Unless you got a 3ish eco gun, and mod fap/sicko skills that will cut ur losses for you.

Often you can get your ammo back, but will lose on your decay.

So what I would say is dont stay to long, Change areas more try different mobs.

You always do 300 ped runs, thats less then a hour with imp2870?
But you do keep going? I prefer to find a mob that seems to loot ok and then do a 1k run. But if you got a feeling its not going well stop.
Dont chase that 1 big hof, Chances nowadays are so small to get it..

Thanks for the input.
I burn 300ped per hr approx.

I cant carry 1k ped ammo, or yes I can, but I will drown in hides.

I rarely change mobs when they loot bad, or log off - I'm maybe too darn stubborn, and afterwards (and that happened many times) - I know I should have stayed.

And maybe my main problem - thats also ruining gaming experience, is that I count between every 300ped run... :(

Do you mean you start out by buying 300 PED of ammo? Do you have any clue as to how much ammo you actually shoot per run or how much you actually spend each run? :confused:

And how much you turned over in these 28 days?

Around 1.200ped ammo wasted a day at minimum.

I start out with an 300ped run, and refuel every 300 ped.

7k on 30 days is a about 230 Ped loss a day.. that's hunting let's say 10 hours per average.. that means 23 Ped or 2.3 $ Per hour...

I would say that you are right within MA's Business Plan and compared to some players, you are managing rather eco style :D

Well buzz, I am the same, and i lose my ass off aswell.

I always stay, But I lose 90% of the time :) And I know i lost more the I would gain with a ath that contained a nice item.

But hey thats me, I know how to hunt better, Its just not my style.

Around 1.200ped ammo wasted a day at minimum.

I start out with an 300ped run, and refuel every 300 ped.

In other words you don't really know how much you turned over nor how much you looted. I mean you're not counting the looted ammo.

But say you hunted for 35-40k PED (1200 ped ammo a day makes 79-81% return. That's pretty shitty. Unless your FAP/armor decay is really high then I guess you put a few K ped into your own loot pool. ;)

Then again, given that you hunted on CP, your FAP/armor decay might have been astronomical. :rolleyes:

The weapon itself is not important, you need to have skills to use it efficiently. And that is not really obvious from screenshots.

2,85 dmg/pec is pretty high figure, but CP can be bitch sometimes. Don't forget the skills you are getting are also worth something. I'm sorry for your losses, but it will eventually even out if you keep it up :) GL

45 evader, and 38 paramedic, but I still think its about 30/40 ped per run.

So 1200/300*29*35= 4060 ped to fap and armor arpox.

hmm...

This is why you should TRADE, TRADE, TRADE before you ever think about picking up your hunting or mining gear. If you had that much in peds, you could have bought a lot of stuff, traded it, then taken the profit off of that trade that is above what you started with, hunted economically, and that first global would still be with you...

This is´t rare... same for me every months :mad:

// Suli

This is why you should TRADE, TRADE, TRADE before you ever think about picking up your hunting or mining gear. If you had that much in peds, you could have bought a lot of stuff, traded it, then taken the profit off of that trade that is above what you started with, hunted economically, and that first global would still be with you...

hmmm lol,. cant all be traders now can we? that would create a even bigger bubble and take away the value of all the items.. .:laugh:

Anyway, Buzz aint a trader, so its the worst advice in this thread and totally misplaced imo..

hm and you got 10:yay:10 on ther guns and only shot eco always

i will say eny ther loos in game is becures ther fun drving them if you wont to brake even and maby profit you rely ned to look at what pays and what dont and go eco as hell

and rely 7500 ped is nothing to loos to day so rely cry ower that is a bit foolish
and spicel from a old player ther now shit happens

I really love your honesty. So for the newbies, don't be fooled if u see some1 global a couple hundred times ...

Back