FYI: Body sculpting - at NO COST!

Pardon my being a n00b. This sounds like fun. Can you make me taller?

I think it's possible, one leg at the time though.

You'll just have to walk slanted for a while.

:laugh:

S'ok. I'll hunt on the hills ;)

Nice Going Diana, i'l pass by one of this day’s

gz :yay:

Oooh! I'll map TI city TP tonight and start looking for you :wtg:

when I started playing didn't noticed that the resolution of my laptop wasn't set to native, so now I look anorexic :(

Is it possible to have a beard?

I would also like a Beer gut.

Possible to have one of those too?

Last edited:
Selfish BUMP

hm...tried to come visit you, but it says your appt hasnt been paid for. i'm super bummed.

:(:(:(

talk about bringing an old thread alive lol

hm...tried to come visit you, but it says your appt hasnt been paid for. i'm super bummed.

:(:(:(

I have a nice giant Thread Closed in the front of my thread to demonstrate that the thread is, in fact, closed. I returned the body sculpting unit a long time ago and sold my apartment along with the whole beauty gig shortly after.

As soon as Beauty services are back you can come see me. Hopefully soon.

Just remember what can happen if you get your body worked on too much.
1250886166-michael_jackson.jpg

Just remember what can happen if you get your body worked on too much.

It only because they are bad surgeon the beautycian in EU is way more advanced :D

I have a nice giant Thread Closed in the front of my thread to demonstrate that the thread is, in fact, closed. I returned the body sculpting unit a long time ago and sold my apartment along with the whole beauty gig shortly after.

I think people still want your services! eventhoughits been an eon since you had all your gear to offer them. If Micheal was with us i am sure he would get a nose job from you or something. Btw I am back ingame when am i going to see you online?

kosmos

I think people still want your services! eventhoughits been an eon since you had all your gear to offer them. If Micheal was with us i am sure he would get a nose job from you or something. Btw I am back ingame when am i going to see you online?

kosmos

I have considered getting back into avatar beauty, and perhaps at some point in the future if I have enough spare ped to tie up I might do it again. I've been offline most of the time since I can't see anything, but I do sign in to craft on occasion. Maybe you'll see me on later tonight!

I have considered getting back into avatar beauty, and perhaps at some point in the future if I have enough spare ped to tie up I might do it again. I've been offline most of the time since I can't see anything, but I do sign in to craft on occasion. Maybe you'll see me on later tonight!

LOL hehe want to buy your old stuff back i see :silly2: too bads its mine now mwahahahaha.

I shifted it all to the new salon in ti plat 6d ... too bad the firniture all looks like crap now that colors are gone and the makeover tools are useless :(

too bad the firniture all looks like crap now that colors are gone and the makeover tools are useless :(

this makes a new person wonder...this game having a "they took stuff away and stuff dont work as nice as it used to" type of issue?

this makes a new person wonder...this game having a "they took stuff away and stuff dont work as nice as it used to" type of issue?

Theyre bringing it back very soon. To be honest its one of the more advanced features and not something you would be likely to come across in your first few months playing anyway.

By the time you start looking into that sort of thing it will be fixed.

Back