FYI: Body sculpting - at NO COST!

Gluepot

Elite
Society
Obsidian Order
Daina Gluepot Rendar
Thread Closed.

Hello everybody :)
My https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/avatar-beauty/125369-hair-styling-social-project.html is going pretty slow, so I decided to expand to Body Sculpting - and now I am going to do body sculpting at no cost! (this is not related to my hair styling social project, though you can feel free to grab a haircut while you get your butt tweaked)
Feel free to swing by for some body sculpting at no cost whatsoever* at TI City Gold 8E (Treasure Island City, Gold building, Floor 8, apartment E)

*Minimum price I can set is 1 PEC, so bring some PECs :)

Last edited:
Nice Going Diana, I might drop by :)

Had a few people come, I'm still open with body surgery at no cost :)

Hmm, I can't really think about what I'd want to get changed from ol' Alex, but I think I could at least stop by and see what you can do with others. ;)

(Oh, and I have some gels and sprays I'm more than willing to donate for your Hairstyling project. :D)

GL gluepot.. skiling up.. :D

seem to be the quickest way in this game is to offer services free..

once you reach a nice level you can start to charge.. ;)

GL gluepot.. skiling up.. :D

seem to be the quickest way in this game is to offer services free..

once you reach a nice level you can start to charge.. ;)

My plan is to keep body sculpting free of charge as long as I have the unit, but we'll see :)

So when can i come over and we can have a body sculpting party :yay:

Geeezzz and i was trying to keep from logging at least a few days...
Knowing how talented your hands are with the haircut you gave me... uhm... interesting to imagine what u'll do with the rest of my body...
I'm going in!!!

Shucks, I missed you, but what a great idea :)

ur the kindest person I know Daina :) +rep

and I hope to come by someday and do some surgery

hi, is this offer still counting? and if so, what times are you on?

+ rep for a good cause, we need more sculpted Calypsains ;-) Thank you for helping make this possible for those homeless and/or PECless Entropians out there.

Wow, your kindness is unheard of.

But, I discovered your evil plot!
You want to gain skills without our knowledge!
We'll be too busy being happy about our virtual looks that
we will not even notice we've been used! :laugh:

BTW, I'll be dropping sometime this week.
And you can skill on me all you like. :D

Hi Gluepot

Question: is it possible to make a butt bigger? I really hate my flat bum :(

I want a perky butt :D

Diana, what times are you available. I have a disciple that needs her face fixed :)

Damn you have put it so harsh...is she that ugly?? :laugh:

LOL well yes, if you look from the side you can see that her chin doesn't line up with the rest of her face. :laugh: Guess she was in a hurry to get in :)

Thanks so much for my new tight little ...
I got so tired of watching those "Thunder Thighs" run :>

Great Job! I hope you get great skills!

+rep

Kludge

OMG!!! OMG!!! Don't do it! Don't use Daina's FREE service!!! She put me into a machine and i shrunk! I'm now feeling pain all over my Ava, my bones feel broken, and i'm just ..... eeew... small!

Last edited:
Thanks for the great offer, +rep.
My girlfriend just started to play, so I will send her to you :).

Just wanted to bring this post up for the people that doesn't know about it :) it's a great opportunity

Daina is the MAN uhm GIRL :)

BUMP for you!

By the way, is the doctor in? :D

BUMP for you!

By the way, is the doctor in? :D

I am about to head to my apartment, swing by if you wanna get some fat pumped into you :D

Thanks for the sculpting! :D

I too have invested in a full beauty setup... but yes, skilling is a bear, and I have not had time to do so lately. Fastest way for me so far, has been to buy skill chips from those that tried skilling, and gave up.

It is an expensive proposition any way you slice it. But I guess the hopes are that for those willing to make the investment of time and money...that someday... someday far away... we can recoup that.

But I got to hand it to you guys.. kimmi, Glue, and anyone else... it takes a lot of time and peds to get up to where you guys are. I hope you guys get some of your investment back sometime soon. (then maybe I can hope it will happen with me as well.... $7K peds plopped down so far and not much to show for it ;) )

Back