HoF: -= I'll kill you Dildos , until i get my unlimited HL12 =- aka "Project Dildos"

What you think will happen with my "project" ?

• You'll loot Angel shins.

Votes: 54 16.4%
  • You'll loot the HL12.

Votes: 71 21.5%
  • You'll lose yar ass and you'll never hunt em again!(hope not)

Votes: 213 64.5%
  • You'll loot a BIG ESI!

Votes: 84 25.5%
  • Other , plz post !

Votes: 29 8.8%

• Total voters

levithanikos

Mutated
Angelreaper Demonikos Slayer
All the globals and HOFs i'll post here is to keep track of my loots in the next months, maybe years :D

Selling ALL the looted HL12(L) HERE with a nice discount!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-supply-lower-than-ingame-mu.html#post1623688

These hunts are done within the "Project Dildos" :laugh:

That means i'll stop camping them :

1) If i loot the Unlimited HL12
2) Angel shins (M)
3) A BIG ESI of 500 peds TT or more
4) If i lose more than 2k peds .... hope not :(
5) I profit 10k peds :cool:

I didn't add the screenies of my Uber Dildo ->
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...8-morning-uber-jumping-dildo.html#post1606061

So here we go .. these are from last 2 weeks :

Silent Hofs ... even with the HL12(L) price going down :

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

And globals :

Project profit/losses : +400 peds​

Demonikos :tiphat:

Last edited:
Dunno how ur luck works on them but after me u'll end this project early, 4 clause :(

GL on the Project, mate. I'll be watching. ;)

darri
:cool:

Dunno how ur luck works on them but after me u'll end this project early, 4 clause :(

Oh :/ sorry to hear that bro .. i'm about to upload the screenies .. i've had a GREAT luck of runs so far ... Mainly profiting ... and that's why i started this "project" :)

maybe ull get a hof with a full tt esi , angel shins m&f and a HL12 UL ever thought about? in that case feel free to give me one of these items :D

gz ;P

I've been lucky with em after the Uber Ituma .. before i wasn't doing good .. mainly losing 20-40% even after globals.

Here are some more Silent HOFs , HL12(L) and globals :

And few with my wings on ... they look cool with the Aurora armor don't you think ? ;)

... back for more s-killing :handgun:

maybe ull get a hof with a full tt esi , angel shins m&f and a HL12 UL ever thought about? in that case feel free to give me one of these items :D

gz ;P

No TBH ... i didn't think about it , cause i'll have a heart attack :laugh:

But if i get that as your "wish" says , i'll heal you for free for 1 week what do you think? ;)

well gl bro! :tiphat:

Nice!!! :D The Dildos seem to like you! :D

Big gratz and hit that UBAH! :D

No TBH ... i didn't think about it , cause i'll have a heart attack :laugh:

But if i get that as your "wish" says , i'll heal you for free for 1 week what do you think? ;)

hmmm deal ;D

gratz, will follow this :)

Gratz!! I voted #3, but I hope not ;)

gratz, will follow this :)

Ty and Cool , hope i reach one of the wanted aims!:cool:

Gratz!! I voted #3, but I hope not ;)

LOL , funny cause after making this thread... it's gone bad the first run :laugh:

Hope U loot It Will Be watching :yay:

Mini

Ty m8 ,hope i loot something good too , cause about skills they are not good .. i think i'll take few brakes for skilling, from Itumas to Tantilions :D

But but........ i want to loot an UL hl12 very soon. So maybe u can better try again in a few months. :)

GL!!!!!

it took me around 3 weeks to loose 1000 peds on them (had abut 30 globals)

si i'l give 1-2 month for you to reach one of the "goals" of this project :cool:

gl

While you spend all you're time on those "dildo's" i guess you're girlfriend also should start project dildo ;)

(don't know if you have one but if thats the case)

Good luck!

~Tracer

Ty m8 .. looks like i'll need it ;)

But but........ i want to loot an UL hl12 very soon. So maybe u can better try again in a few months. :)

GL!!!!!

:D .. we'll see who loots it first then :) Gl m8!

it took me around 3 weeks to loose 1000 peds on them (had abut 30 globals)

si i'l give 1-2 month for you to reach one of the "goals" of this project :cool:

gl

oh ... that's sad , but i think i learned how to play with those , if the loot is not good i just log out .. no reason to fill the loot pool for the others :D

While you spend all you're time on those "dildo's" i guess you're girlfriend also should start project dildo ;)

(don't know if you have one but if thats the case)

:rofl:

No i have no GF ... only studying and EU! :yay:

As poll says there are many many optimistic ones around :)))
Well good luck with your project and i realy hope you get that HL12 be4 you get broke :D

I wish you the best luck...
but more than the best luck is needed to loot those things :D
anyway ... GL :)
PS: losing 2k on those mobs isnt that much unafortunatly ...

As poll says there are many many optimistic ones around :)))
Well good luck with your project and i realy hope you get that HL12 be4 you get broke :D

True .. but so far most of the votes saying that i'll lose for sure... maybe some of them are just haters :rolleyes:

Whatever it is the poll , shows what ppl think and that's the important ;)
congratz! :yay: gl with looting the unl hl12

hey Missy , thanks .. i'll need a LOT of luck ! :D

I wish you the best luck...
but more than the best luck is needed to loot those things :D
anyway ... GL :)
PS: losing 2k on those mobs isnt that much unafortunatly ...

I 've had a good overall hunt on em so far last 4 weeks i hunt em daily ... so i wish i can stay on the profit side :)

Looks like those jumping dildos sure like you :D

I wish you luck on looting one of those items, and I hope the 2k loss won't be the one to end your project :rolleyes:

who knows Demon....

Buzz posted how he lost uber peds and then 2 days later hit a 23K....

Keep the post to the front and maybe 'lootius' will see the desperation and hard work.

Mike aKa Hellspawn Hellspawn Satans

nah, not hating but opinion based on general statistics:laugh:
PS.they are killable with p5a;)

Selene , ty for the p5a info , but that's how i kill em a105 with Korss400, p5a ,hl6, H21. Some of the screenies that contain HL12 is because i just looted one and i do use em to kill 10-15 mobs ...and i got another global lol

Looks like those jumping dildos sure like you :D

I wish you luck on looting one of those items, and I hope the 2k loss won't be the one to end your project :rolleyes:

Ty AE :)

Is hard to stay always calm and stop shooting when they loot bad , but i think i can do it , and get out of this without big losses :yup:

who knows Demon....

Buzz posted how he lost uber peds and then 2 days later hit a 23K....

Keep the post to the front and maybe 'lootius' will see the desperation and hard work.

Mike aKa Hellspawn Hellspawn Satans

You are right HS ... Dynamics in EU seems to work like this : You lose big= you loot big . Now the main question is : will you loot big enough ior not? ;)

Ty all for the support ppl
... Ty for keeping up with me and for sahring your ideas.

No globals , no guns ... :scratch2:

I had many minis though ... strange day , loot-wise but good after all :)

Last hunt : -5 peds

I really hope that you wont get that hl12 ;P Because as I already told you its mine, my precious..... :laugh:
I camped aetherex for 4 or 5 months and I had a break (got broke), a week later 2 cb21s and 2 imp lr32s dropped. One of the looters didnt even had a global on aetherex...:mad:
But really getting broke isnt fun so I hope u get something else like the ESI or the shins but no not the Hl 12.

You hear that MA just hand it over to me.

Back