HoF: -= I'll kill you Dildos , until i get my unlimited HL12 =- aka "Project Dildos"

What you think will happen with my "project" ?

• You'll loot Angel shins.

Votes: 54 16.4%
  • You'll loot the HL12.

Votes: 71 21.5%
  • You'll lose yar ass and you'll never hunt em again!(hope not)

Votes: 213 64.5%
  • You'll loot a BIG ESI!

Votes: 84 25.5%
  • Other , plz post !

Votes: 29 8.8%

• Total voters
I'm back ... with my Highest TT ESI looted ever !:yay::yay::yay::yay:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

And he says he's not a lucky noob :laugh:

Gratz dude, keep up the grinding, HL21 UL it's on it's way ;)

Welcome back, Nick!!! Nice to see you haven't given up on your quest. Good luck. :wtg:

Camping is painful if it's for a rare item...I did it on gradis for a looong time with no success.
On the bright side though, loads of other nice things and eventually a profitable time overall. I would do it again if it worked as well.

You seem to be in the same boat, having fun, not losing your shirt...and I bet you meet a lot of new friends hunting the same area regularly like I did, that alone is worth it IMO.

I hope you get your target HG or something better that you don't expect.
Best of luck :)

t

Camping is painful if it's for a rare item...I did it on gradis for a looong time with no success.
On the bright side though, loads of other nice things and eventually a profitable time overall. I would do it again if it worked as well.

You seem to be in the same boat, having fun, not losing your shirt...and I bet you meet a lot of new friends hunting the same area regularly like I did, that alone is worth it IMO.

I hope you get your target HG or something better that you don't expect.
Best of luck :)

t

Your post gave me soul-strength and positive energy that i'll GONNA MAKE IT ! ( sorry for my english ) :)

Thank you timmmers my friend, that was very kind of you .. and yes i've made couple of friends there and that makes it even better! :cool:

Demonikos :tiphat:

@ timmmers
It took 3 yearsto loot that Minor TP Chip from Gradivors ... i earned it the hard way and i know how it feels :nutkick:

Best of Luck in your task and from the Thread Ituma and HL12 my Answer.

Itumas are funny its likw they have an on off button for hl12. Ive gone 20 globals without one and then I have had 400 ped ammo runs where I have looted 4.

Tell you the truth I think thats how the loots work, cause I have had the same results with bibos, daikiba and fefoids. Sometimes they loot gun after gun and sometimes you can't loot one for days.

Me said:
Got the same experience from about one year of regular Itu hunt E of Solfaris.

First they dropped HL12(L) like mad, when they where introduced in loot about Nov/Dec 07, even in minis ~40 peds I looted HL12's. Then for several months a HL12 in loot was extraordinary and if it was in the low globals(below 100 ped), I got several HoF's up to 1100 ped without a single HL12 in it. Then there came a time in witch nearly every Global contained a HL12.

As in that time there where nearly no Itu Spawns and nearly no Itu hunters the cycles where long now if they are programmed we will be soon in a HL12 drop cycle if it does not come it is a software switch MA can turn on or of or even finetune what size triggers a item in loot or prevents a certain item in loot.

just my two pecs

PS: All or nearly all the really big loots, 5 figures unlimited gun Angel Shins, went according to my knowledge to not regular Itumatrox hunters. - Hunting allways the same mob does not guarantee you anything except to also get the moment when the cyclic items drop in the loot and then you have to up the hunt frequency to take advantages of the higher droprate.

Best of Luck in your task and from the Thread Ituma and HL12 my Answer.

Good points there... But i kinda "learned" their looting pattern so i'll gonna stay cause i keep profiting so far .. slowly but is still profit :)

Thanks for your input mate !

Demonikos :tiphat:

BTW . ppl who read this don't forget that i sell ALL my looted HL12(L) if you need any .. buy from me and save peds! ;)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-supply-lower-than-ingame-mu.html#post1623688

GL mate!!!

A BIG ESI seems easier to me! But I wish you to accomplish your mission anyway!!!

GL mate!!!

A BIG ESI seems easier to me! But I wish you to accomplish your mission anyway!!!

Am ESI worth 10kpeds or more .. it's not easy ... AT ALL :D

but yeah, HL12 is my dream ... for now :)

Thanks dude.. and gl with that beacon ;)

Gratz on this nice job... GL hunting!

Nice mission and log..

Just so you know... There is now a very readily available supply of Itumatrox @ Myrene Island :) Highest density with maturity set so mostly around Providers.

They've been looting 1 or 2 guns already - I know how hard it can be running about for hours looking for the damn dildo.. You really shouldnt have that problem now!!!!

Hopefully u will find your unLtd HL12 more quickly now!!!!!

conGRATZtulations on the windows :yay:

Nice mission and log..

Just so you know... There is now a very readily available supply of Itumatrox @ Myrene Island :) Highest density with maturity set so mostly around Providers.

They've been looting 1 or 2 guns already - I know how hard it can be running about for hours looking for the damn dildo.. You really shouldnt have that problem now!!!!

Hopefully u will find your unLtd HL12 more quickly now!!!!!

Thanks for the tip .. and yes i was wondering were all those Ituma globals are coming from :)

conGRATZtulations on the windows :yay:

.. and there are more then 100 globals HOFs and ubers in total from this camping but i don't post everything just the profit/losses and some HOF maybe :)

Can also mention there is a nice land East of Nate... with 3x dna and maxed spawn ;). maturity ~old-guard..

GL = )

ouch... 66% voted you'll loose:( have faith ppl ;)

i think you'll get a nice oily uber :woot: gl

Can also mention there is a nice land East of Nate... with 3x dna and maxed spawn ;). maturity ~old-guard..

GL = )

Yeah i tried it there for 5 hunts ... but let's say that Solfais Itumas know me better ;)

Back