A New Continent idea

Abby

Guardian
Society
The Chosen Few
Sabriel Abby Abhorsen
What I am thinking is a bot dominated continent that is completly PvP.

Bots like Warlocks and BB roving about mixed with all others.

Two Opposing Bot forces - fighting each other for supremacy meaning sometimes you sneak by a big fire fight but other times you get Jammed from all side.

The bots we have seen so far are only from 1 side in the struggle - so plenty of room for some new designs.

Possibility of Beacon runs dropping you there if you make it to the shuttle in time - :D

Bots with projectile rocket capability are a must!

A storyline that has humans seeking some very rare Uber BP's for some new unique bot weps (hello particle and gauss weps)

What do you think??

What do i think?...too many movies perhapse? :D
The idea of a total pvp continent even lootable one its awseome thought :rocket:

Hehe thats what I figured - give the Hard core PvP guys something to grind against! Also what if you were lootable not only by players but NPC such as the bots????

Really makes you want a mod fap.

Hehe thats what I figured - give the Hard core PvP guys something to grind against! Also what if you were lootable not only by players but NPC such as the bots????

Really makes you want a mod fap.

yeeep yeep, would be nice idea, but :dunno: maybe there is just too much @ mindarks plate to go an implement anything that big, before the Cryengine.

But basically, yeeees il like the idea.

What I am thinking is a bot dominated continent that is completly PvP.

Long long time ago... in a galaxy far far away... we had a continent like that.... its called Amathera... there wasnt only bots there... but it was all pvp.

Then someone got pked and Mindark made pvp optional.

Sorry for offtopic but I never figured out how does this optional PvP on amethera works..sometimes u can kill ppl sometimes u cant, i just dont get it..u can allow or not allow to be shot somewhere or something? :eek:

Can u tell me pleasee? *nooby eyes*

forget a continent...

Make an entire planet... There is a back story there somewhere that MA has been fiddling with... Come on Marco, lets have an entire planet with a cool storyline.

I really love the http://www.Palladiumbooks.com mechanoid invasion idea, which is sort of similar to the latest Battlestar Galactica idea on Sci Fi channel....

The basic idea is that as more and more implants, etc. are done, eventually there comes to be an evolution where this cyborg species creates and recreates itself via cloning and factories... and it sort of comes to a point where the new species changes itself enough that when it comes back to visit it's historical homeland, where the original humans from many generations back came from, the humans fear the robots/cyborgs and so start killing them everywhere they are found... This could be interesting if the robots we kill on Eudoria daily are actually long lost cousins?...

You could probably rent a planet from MA to do that - they are licensing planets for the MA universe as far as I udnerstand it.

Make an entire planet...

Discovering a new continent is impossible at this stage, we've been going to space for quite some time now and such a continent should have been noticed.

The idea to visit the robot planet, or even to do missions on a 'bot planet have been shot down several times already. Robots on calypso are nothing more but mere ants but still we don't stand any chance if we would go there ourselves. Which seems stupid but I just think MA/FP don't have the creativity to come up with ideas although there are a few hundred posted on forum (I even made a visual representation once)...

So face it, the 'bot storyline is over, we learned to use their gear and use them for our pleasure and losses and that's it. If you want more story I'm afraid you'll need to play a different universe :laugh:

Long long time ago... in a galaxy far far away... we had a continent like that.... its called Amathera... there wasnt only bots there... but it was all pvp.

Then someone got pked and Mindark made pvp optional.

...let me guess, that someone was you Kimmi? :p

...I like the idea though! +rep! :thumbup:

Back