Show us ya face!

Hahaha at least they aint that big :p so i live :laugh::laugh::laugh:

So size matters huh? ;) :cool:

Bigger pics mean there is not the added effort of clicking on the attachment to then proceed to the gallery to view the pic ;) if you want I'd happily run through with you in pm making forum sized pics that don't need extra clicks ;)

However.... there is of course other reasons why you may wish them to click to view... which I will leave squarely in your hands! :eyecrazy:

So size matters huh? ;) :cool:

Bigger pics mean there is not the added effort of clicking on the attachment to then proceed to the gallery to view the pic ;) if you want I'd happily run through with you in pm making forum sized pics that don't need extra clicks ;)

However.... there is of course other reasons why you may wish them to click to view... which I will leave squarely in your hands! :eyecrazy:

Well they dont need to be bigger :p
wish to click to view? :eyecrazy:

On a side note for all single females, I am single also. :ahh:

leo1.jpg

Was a while ago, so throwing up a couple of new photos.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
{removed} .

Last edited by a moderator:
nice blank face there Data :silly2:

Realised it was password protected folder where those pics were :cool: You see em now?

They show now :) Cool pics - although, Mr Capital may bark at you for not using the forum gallery! :laugh:

Cool pics Derid - do you always dress so smartly? Makes me look like a scruff :laugh:

I just realise that I have had this pic in my gallery from 2 months ago with the intent to put it in here but never done it! I am so easily distracted :ahh:

dec_1.jpg

Cool pics Derid - do you always dress so smartly? Makes me look like a scruff :laugh:

Compensating for old age :)

But yhea, overall I would say I dress like that. But often if I hit my regular joints its broken black jeans and the rockabilly style that shows more who I am.

Tho, good fun to find the backyard rock places and go there in a suit, ppl really get confused when they realize you are a rocker :)

Compensating for old age :)

But yhea, overall I would say I dress like that. But often if I hit my regular joints its broken black jeans and the rockabilly style that shows more who I am.

Tho, good fun to find the backyard rock places and go there in a suit, ppl really get confused when they realize you are a rocker :)

I must admit, I :love: the Rockabilly scene, most likely for those fab 50's dresses.

Last edited:
Things have changed a bit the past few years. I recently shaved off my black long hair which I tend to grow from time to time and now I look like this instead! ^_^

Battre_an_min_pres_bild_P_Har_gatt_ett_par_ar_sen_min_pres_bild_togs.jpg

Here is a recent one of me :)

me1.jpg

I am sure you have already seen enough of my mug :ahh: But an ex-pirate told me the other day he had it in his mind that I was in my 60's!! :eyecrazy::laugh::eyecrazy: Damn that wrinkle cream was worth every penny! :wtg:

Did you, uh... plan on coming to sweden for the blonde guys anytime soon?

*sprays perfume in the mouth*

As long as you hunt me down I'll be just fine... o_O

:laugh::ahh: I've never been to Sweden, but will probably visit one day. :)Not on a blonde guy hunt mind you :silly2:

Gorgeous lady! And your hair!!! It's so lush, I so want to play with it :ahh::girl:

Last edited:
It's it's a wig!!! :tongue2:

Ask her nicely and ya may find it soon in a mail box close to you. :laugh:

Hi Rosie. :nana:

Hushhhh you..Don't tell the world I'm bald with a tattoo of a spiderweb on my cranium!! :laugh:
:nana: Rayden..you crack me up..btw whats your address? need to know where to send wig too.:silly2:

Last edited:
beads.jpg

Playing around a couple months ago. Jess made me cut the beads/braids off, and son made me give his glasses back :p

stingray.jpg

Last week on vacation in the Caribbean :)

Back