Show us ya face!

My dog & I on the first day we met!
fb_img_1458654306470.jpg

one badly in the need of shave picture, the masai mara didn't have many plug sockets....

Not from Tampa, just live here now :) Born and raised in Chicago baby! But.. I do have a huge mancrush on Stamkos so go bolts since the hawks are out :(

PS: This pic is from last year during game 1 of the Blackhawks vs Lightning at Amalie Arena in Tampa. Hawks won the game, and ultimately beat the Lightning in the series, so it was a good day :D

i knew there was something wrong with you.....

GO WINGS

Wow you made your avatar to look a lot like you :D

Cute!

Lol Yes I have been told my ava looks like me before and I didn't try to do that on purpose.

Thank you, my dog Bella is an amazing companion

hey Narfi, i live near you bro.
im over in the Yukon o7

hehe thought so, navajo is the name for all the pa31s but the pa31-350 (chieftains) are what I work on.
The first picture I saw and wondered what plane it was, then saw the second and recognized it. The ones with pilot doors like that are nice.

we also have a Seneca for training.

Last edited:
redundant deleted :p

Last edited:
Well, I think this is the first real life photo I've ever posted. Here's me at the Country Music Hall of Fame this past spring.

img_20160428_103755.jpg

Well, I think this is the first real life photo I've ever posted. Here's me at the Country Music Hall of Fame this past spring.

img_20160428_103755.jpg

I live here and you didn't come say hi :(

I live here and you didn't come say hi :(
Haha, didn't know I was supposed to. Maybe next time - I'm only a 5 & 1/2 hour drive away from Nashville. :)

img_20160428_103755.jpg
Woohoo!! Hi sockmate! :D Looking good!!

Alainax Bonnie your pregnancy picture is really beautiful :)
JBK must have fallen in love with you all over again :)

Hello, it's been a while but it would seem that I've returned. Been streaming EU on twitch a lot lately haha.

BTv4xli.jpg

Ohh

I am a shy kind of person when it comes to photos. I have tried in past and have chickened out and removed them..LOL!!!!:laugh:

Hello world!

New York Rose

Last edited:
Double post..eeps

Last edited:
What pregnancy picture did she post? I am sorry but I do not like rude comments. :eyecrazy: :banana:

It wasn't a rude comment Rose, maybe you have forgotten post #9230.

(yours)

:girl:

Thank You for help Serica.

Last edited:
Still very rude. I am surprised at the both of you

I agree with Mega. I dont understand why you think its a rude comment?

Also i have seen some of your pics before on here and you got nothing to be shy about. :)

I agree with Mega. I dont understand why you think its a rude comment?

Also i have seen some of your pics before on here and you got nothing to be shy about. :)

Wasn't read it sideways...with slight bubbles.I didn't even know I had posted it long ago.BTW Mega how in the hell did you come up with that number so fast? LOL I still haven't clue what picture she was talking about..LOL

Thank You Big Daddy :)

Last edited:
I have the newest pictures on my profile :D

I have the newest pictures on my profile :D

Whats new ? - ever seen zoolander ? Not sure why you feel you need the heavy makeup - you dont need it - yet ;) Dont read too much into the wink and the "harshness" is me actually paying a compliment ( believe it or not )

Last edited:
Back