Show us ya face!

Here is a recent one.. seems i got furr in ma face..

Still alive and sometimes active in EU as well ;)

Dunno why I feel the urge to expose myself, but here is my everyday pic from this summer (kids just learnt to use the camera) :)

In-flight, from the cockpit

In-flight, from starboard wing - mid loop (front seat)

After successful landing, from the cockpit

:yay::cool: T6 Texan, US Navy WWII fighter plane.

Here is a recent one.. seems i got furr in ma face..

no way this can be the REAL Legion! The real one would never go outside with out a tinfoil hat for protection from the MA satellites ;)

no way this can be the REAL Legion! The real one would never go outside with out a tinfoil hat for protection from the MA satellites ;)

Sorry but yep that's me.

attachment.php

Oisin Nuance Inde

Last edited:
My gf took this one on Xmas day with the fancy new camera I got her...

Viking Power?

Christ bro, if you have to ask then well....go do the dishes and ill tell you after :lolup: Would say im kidding, but truth is im not kidding :smoke:

Christ bro, if you have to ask then well....go do the dishes and ill tell you after :lolup: Would say im kidding, but truth is im not kidding :smoke:

Im just asking cus its all in the beard.. But mine might not be awesome enough yet

Last edited:
Im just asking cus its all in the beard.. But mine might not be awesome enough yet

The clothes dont make the man just as the beard dont make the Viking. Shit look at me getting all hyped, ill take it easy, you just dont frack too much about looking like one. If its in the blood and your not a p~s..y then thats all the Viking you need to be ;)

Last edited:
You remind me of Brad Dourif (actor).

I think it's the eyes. :)

After a bit o googling yes the colour is similiar, but they lack the mad expression. I need to practice that hehe:eyecrazy:

Been ages since I've posted in here! But I do love reading it and seeing all your lovely mugs :cool::yay:

So here are two to make up for my tardiness :laugh:
smaller_282487.jpg

samll.jpg

Last edited:
Been ages since I've posted in here! But I do love reading it and seeing all your lovely mugs :cool::yay:

So here are two to make up for my tardiness :laugh:
smaller_282487.jpg

samll.jpg

Holy smokes!

Time flies...

As time flies away and I am not getting any younger, lets get a bit more recent pics.

img_5047_996457.jpg

In my office

img_5355.jpg

Hey, a nub needs to wear orange right?

img_5429.jpg

And as I gotten some comments about me always wearing suits etc, I chocked people
this friday by showing up at a party in a t-shirt! I am just that wild! ;)

Hey Dr. House is back! Welcome back Derid!:wtg:

Back