Show us ya face!

attachment.php

baby face. :D

I had no Idea Koolaid could do such a thing!

A wee pic I took last night - Roll on Summer 2014 :yay::cool::yay:
img_0864.jpg

I am sure I posted this last night... but the wodka seems to have gotten the better of me!

This certainly looks like a hot summer 2014 :D

Kool aid is a very very strong dye. I used to use it in science experiments from coloring glue (crayons do the same) to coloring clay or putty.

It can be used in hair coloring.. Although it makes the hair brittle over time... or as a food coloring if unsweetened.

If you've also drank large amounts of koolaid.. it is also possible to end up with colored poop. :D

selfie from last week :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant get it too work :p hahah sorry

Kool aid is a very very strong dye. I used to use it in science experiments from coloring glue (crayons do the same) to coloring clay or putty.

It can be used in hair coloring.. Although it makes the hair brittle over time... or as a food coloring if unsweetened.

If you've also drank large amounts of koolaid.. it is also possible to end up with colored poop. :D

I mix 16 packets of koolaid into half a cup hair conditioner (the kind you use after shampoo) and let it sit for like 2 hours, usually with a walmart plastic sack on my head rofl (should have uped that pic). then just rinse out with cold water, avoid rain the first few days, and quickly wash with cold water to lessen the wash out affect, or wash the hell out of it I guess, if you had to go to work Monday lol.

I find the conditioner helps prevent the brittle factor....but yeah after a few years, I get a bit of straw burn on the ends. but I think thats more from the bleach used to go white/blonde first to soak up the green.

its not easy being green :smoke:

img_0864.jpg

I am sure I posted this last night... but the wodka seems to have gotten the better of me!

wow, what a great chest

the picture frame sits on it very nicely

From December in Michigan when it was -60 with windchill.

A question I get asked by some of my non gaming friends....
"Are there any fine looking female gamers?"
"Oh hell yeah!" :yup::beerchug:

Me and my girlfriends' horse :)

1017701_616211645064226_1090750009_n.jpg

- And Myself :)

417567_363987413619985_121946965_n.jpg

img_0864.jpg

Marriage proposals allowed in PCF? I can supply a diamond.

wtf with the swordfight, guys... the topic says show us your faces, not your dicks :D

Lol, thank you for lightening the mood. This got me very worked up

x)

+rep for that

/mod note/

... the topic says show us your faces, not your dicks :D

Indeed.

Not a spot to post links to music vids, or post abuse, or indulge in personal disputes and slanging matches.

The topic is: "to see the what our forum buddies look like IRL".
:topic:

Hmm a rarely have digital photography of me on my PC, now i finally have a photo, so this is me:

rl_jennson_990771.jpg

Back