Show us ya face!

wtf with the swordfight, guys... the topic says show us your faces, not your dicks :D

boorum.jpg

attachment.php

Meet my friend Rose

She is beautiful isn't she!

:shower:

20140714_140933_2.jpg

This was around 23:00 in Sweden, its really bright in summer and its the moon behind me.

gothenburg city airport is a dump it's a barn in a field!... go to landvetter instead

the best located to the place I am visiting from time to time

and trust me, I have been using much smaller airports, "airports" even

Ok here we go... meet taco.

You might remember these 2 cuties from the Entropia Larp video on Youtube, That's me, Uncle Taco

My first selfie ever...in the bathroom at the bar by my house. A girl I was with was in the stall peeing when I took this. I am trying to tell the story so the picture "comes to life" I think she also spilled some of my blow that night...

This is me at after I was awarded the trophy from MA for the most rage-quits ever.

Here I am last halloween arriving at the party early so I can hide outside and scare the shit out of guests as they arrive.

Later same evening (I just wanted to show off my favorite shirt to you all)

My second selfie ever, a few weeks ago I was stuck in my elevator on my way to work for 40 minutes and it got VERY boring...

Me winning first place at Mr. Universe...;)

And some random party pics:

And finally, me from last week Saturday drink-a-thon to raise money for my friends sick kid, (the most recent pic I have), and more importantly, a pic of my dog with a banana on her head.

I thought you'd be taller, with smaller breasts! And who doesn't have a picture of their dog with a banana skin on his head!! Lol. Nice pictures mate. :)

I thought you'd be taller, with smaller breasts! And who doesn't have a picture of their dog with a banana skin on his head!! Lol. Nice pictures mate. :)

You animal!!!!

I am 6'1''!!!! Not short!!!!

but...I do have ample breasts :(

Eh screw you, I still get enough tail, although now its more because of my job than my body :p But I am TOTALLY fine with that :D

Last edited:
It's like crafting though mate... you on quantity or quality? hahaha! and yes I thought you would be at least 7 foot tall!:laugh:

It's like crafting though mate... you on quantity or quality? hahaha! and yes I thought you would be at least 7 foot tall!:laugh:

Quantity...only quantity...why wait around for the perfect 10 that only happens every now and then, when I can have a nonstop string of little shitty successes.

In the morning I hate them both either way
:D

Running

Hey All,

Thought it was about time i uploaded a new photo, as my profile one is over 8 years old now

The finish of a 10k race.

I look like i am doing an Ad for a Running Magazine
;)

Looks like havent lost too much hair in 8/9 years lol

Rgds

Ace

​Dressed like this I would do you :) Of course you bring the coke :p

Awww :) You so sweet...thank you for making me feel better after EMW hurt my fragile esteem.

Eh, who am I kidding, I don't have any esteem issues, if I did, I would have only posted a duck-face high-angle shot where I don't look fat, like all the dumb girls I know on FB do :)

Years of over-indulgence have taken their toll, someday soon I will start to see a drop in my success rate and will have to start working out, but for now, I still don't fucking care...and still have no shame hehe

oh, and I always bring the coke :wtg:

No shit tho...the suits always help me pick up...it's about a 5x multiplier on my likelihood to score when I go to the bar after work in my suit, compared to going home first and changing :).

Awww :) You so sweet...thank you for making me feel better after EMW hurt my fragile esteem.

Eh, who am I kidding, I don't have any esteem issues, if I did, I would have only posted a duck-face high-angle shot where I don't look fat, like all the dumb girls I know on FB do :)

Years of over-indulgence have taken their toll, someday soon I will start to see a drop in my success rate and will have to start working out, but for now, I still don't fucking care...and still have no shame hehe

oh, and I always bring the coke :wtg:

No shit tho...the suits always help me pick up...it's about a 5x multiplier on my likelihood to score when I go to the bar after work in my suit, compared to going home first and changing :).
Was going to post a pic, but now I have to erase all my quack poses! ;)

Ah why not! First is of me and the next is me and my wife! Btw happy Halloween! :D

Im totaly lazy so selfies can be seen on my profil!:cool:

Back