Show us ya face!

Where did the red hair go? :(

had a small color accident :rofl: was gonna get it a bit darker brown and it ended up more black :laugh: which makes me look like a member of the adams family with my nice computer tan...

the color changes to the pic makes the haircolor look darker thou :)

will post the original also :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

could be webcam pic those can be taken by a click on a mouse ;) (and yes I saw she wrote someone else took it) just pointing out there are other posibilities than her holding a cam :silly2:

Right, but then it would have been intentional and therefore kill the point I was attempting to make. I was simply "pointing out there are other posibilities than her holding a cam" as well. ;)

Nice pic though, looks like a softening filter was used too or was that just from the noise filter?

Right, but then it would have been intentional and therefore kill the point I was attempting to make. I was simply "pointing out there are other posibilities than her holding a cam" as well. ;)

Nice pic though, looks like a softening filter was used too or was that just from the noise filter?

it is called Neat Image and removes the noise (dust and rough pixels)
don't normally use filters but since it is taken with a phone it looked a bit bad.. here it is without noisefilter :) (( don't need a softning filter I am soft already :rofl: ))

(( don't need a softning filter I am soft already :rofl: ))

Of course! ;)

Looks like the exposure threw me off. The last one u posted came out quite well I think.

Of course! ;)

Looks like the exposure threw me off. The last one u posted came out quite well I think.

:love: thank you :)

ok someone lock this thread... DO IT!

any more pictures like these and i'm gonna go blind :p (err did that sound bad? :p )

loooking goood nakia (VERY) almost look angelic in the last pic ;)

ok now get locking mods lol lol (jk)

Rip

Girls and booze will mess up weekend hunting, but even noobs have to make an appearance

I swear to drunk im not God...

ok someone lock this thread... DO IT!

any more pictures like these and i'm gonna go blind :p (err did that sound bad? :p )

loooking goood nakia (VERY) almost look angelic in the last pic ;)

ok now get locking mods lol lol (jk)

Rip

:ahh: noone got tha powah to lock me :laugh: .. well okay the mods do.. but then ill pwnzor em in PE.. erhm.. well okay maybe not 711... damnit :cry:

I guess we all just gotta be on our best behavior *angel*

I know i've posted here before along time ago, but i low on peds irl and i'm bored so because i did post a pic when i had a hangover last time, i will post one when i'm feeling better... so here it comes, it's me and i'm drunk as hell :yay:

S5020796.jpg

Glad to see you kept your fluff :D
Missed your drunk ass!

had a small color accident :rofl: was gonna get it a bit darker brown and it ended up more black :laugh: which makes me look like a member of the adams family with my nice computer tan...

*pulls randomly chosen cheesy pick-up line followed by an increased production of saliva* :eek:

Muhahaha thats my sugar mamma... now dance sugar mamma dance :whip:

*pulls randomly chosen cheesy pick-up line followed by an increased production of saliva* :eek:

:ahh: tacker / thank you

pulls out a random pick-up line too *Nakia just put Sp00ne on top of her "to do list" :silly2: *

Muhahaha thats my sugar mamma... now dance sugar mamma dance :whip:

*awww* to ealy to dance sweetie, ill do it a bit later :silly2:

I wont say this much.. But nakia... wow, you are looking sooper!

and that is all i have to say about that.

Sui

Okay as promised I am now posting a few pics of how RL Nakia looks with glasses (feel free to laugh) I found out about a year ago I needed reading glasses but didn't get around to it untill now because I stated getting headaches from sitting at the computer;

Anyways enuff said, here we go;

:hug:

/Nakia

Okay as promised I am now posting a few pics of how RL Nakia looks with glasses (feel free to laugh) I found out about a year ago I needed reading glasses but didn't get around to it untill now because I stated getting headaches from sitting at the computer;

/Nakia

Not easy to get any work done......

You look superb Nakia! :love:

Not easy to get any work done......

You look superb Nakia! :love:

if it isn't to difficult I can do it now that I got my glasses :silly2: :laugh:

/Nakia

...cleavage :drool:

Glad to see you kept your fluff :D
Missed your drunk ass!

Haha i got more fluff then ever ;p the beard is gone though, seems that chicks don't digg that :scratch2:

Haha i got more fluff then ever ;p the beard is gone though, seems that chicks don't digg that :scratch2:

I think you look good without it if that counts for anything :)

Me in my Mates shop.

Im sure i can find some more pics of me completly trashed out of my face. If not ill post some in a couple of weeks after i goto my mates party =D

Scary Aint i =D

/Nakia

Yeah yeah yeah. Now found me a guy who doesn't like a girl in glasses ;)

Unless they are really ugly and prefer girls to take them off :D

/Nakia
C.U.T.E!!! :)

/Nakia

:ahh: tacker / thank you

pulls out a random pick-up line too *Nakia just put Sp00ne on top of her "to do list"*

Oooooooh! hihi! Would be a thrill to meet you RL!! and your glasses look awesomely good! :yay:

Btw, are you coming to the Roskilde Festival 2007? ;)

Oooooooh! hihi! Would be a thrill to meet you RL!! and your glasses look awesomely good! :yay:

Btw, are you coming to the Roskilde Festival 2007?

Well If I can get avirils ass there then I probably will :D she is scared of getting lost even thou I offered her we could bring cuffs and be linked together all the time :rofl:

Didn't see you in EF chat, you little sneeky thing

Yeah yeah yeah. Now found me a guy who doesn't like a girl in glasses ;)

Unless they are really ugly and prefer girls to take them off

I am sure some doesn't like it.. but TY ? hehe

C.U.T.E!!! :)

:ahh:

Well If I can get avirils ass there then I probably will :D she is scared of getting lost even thou I offered her we could bring cuffs and be linked together all the time :rofl:

Didn't see you in EF chat, you little sneeky thing

HAHA! don't worry ;) When you got a guy like me around people will turn their attention to my hair instead of avirils stuff!

Just logged into the chat ya devil! ;) Log in our face my wraaath :whip:

Now we are talking about haircolors i found a pic of me when i always had to have a new color and i can say that this color was not the best for me lol

Billede036.jpg

Now we are talking about haircolors i found a pic of me when i always had to have a new color and i can say that this color was not the best for me lol

Billede036.jpg

*awwww* welcome to the adams :silly2: we could be sisters both with bad haircolors, but you look so CUTE :ahh:

hehe you chix look as beautiful as ever :)

Back