Show us ya face!

But the fat dude would be much more likely to reflect the truth about what might be expected when you don't take internet dating seriously :D

MudKicker said:
Loose the fat dude and keep the hot-chick!!!! :wise:

:rofl: Akiran, and okies Muddie ;) :laugh: deal.

my face

so here i am, looked through thousands off pics (yea 1000's off me :eek: ) for a picture that show off my best figure
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

madman said:
so here i am, looked through thousands off pics (yea 1000's off me :eek: ) for a picture that show off my best figure

You look like a fish o_O

I prefer meat :D

StrategicJasmin said:
You look like a fish o_O

i doo meat too, but not on first date :D

Desperate House Jasmin :D

StrategicJasmin said:

Damn, sexy little bodies in tight black dresses, my weakness. :naughty:

Long dark hair too... stop it already! :D

I'm new to this forum but I should be here to stay for a while and will contribute my thoughts every so often. This is me when caught on a good day.

StrategicJasmin said:

Theres nothing more I can add to Xen and Friscas`....... :drool:

...wait, yes there is....1 question please???

Is That A SPACE-DRESS Your Wearin`??? Cause Your Bod Is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!

I Know!! Cheesy!!!! :laugh:

StrategicJasmin said:

wow, and we from the desperate house men soc.
mabey you can be our leader and we all come worship in your ass, OOPS i ment worship your ass

StrategicJasmin said:
You look like a fish o_O

madman said:
i doo meat too, but not on first date :D

and yes i doo now consider to do meat on first dates :eek:

MudKicker said:

Theres nothing more I can add to Xen and Friscas`....... :drool:

...wait, yes there is....1 question please???

Is That A SPACE-DRESS Your Wearin`??? Cause Your Bod Is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!

I Know!! Cheesy!!!! :laugh:

lolololololol

I don't know where it was made, but the label says "Made in Portugal". Being that truth it would not be in space, but you never know!
And btw... photos always make us look better then we really are :cool:

ah whatever. I'm bored. Found a pic of my young self and thought 'why not waste a bit of forum space'.
Yeah, at 6 yo I was this sad already.

la aurora said:
ah whatever. I'm bored. Found a pic of my young self and thought 'why not waste a bit of forum space'.
Yeah, at 6 yo I was this sad already.

That is the 'THEN' picture but where is the 'NOW' :laugh:

EDIT: oh I found it now lol

Wow mates- some really nice photos posted lately. I am a sucker for these adorable baby/kid pics- too cute!

I recently aquired yet another NEW bike... a Ninja again, but this time she's yellow (i've nicknamed her 'Lil Chick'). She and I are having fun getting aquainted with one another...
EF.jpg

Svetlana said:
Wow mates- some really nice photos posted lately. I am a sucker for these adorable baby/kid pics- too cute!

I recently aquired yet another NEW bike... a Ninja again, but this time she's yellow (i've nicknamed her 'Lil Chick'). She and I are having fun getting aquainted with one another...
EF.jpg

*passes out!*

Svetlana said:

EF.jpg
:drool: Cant think of anything to say...

Svetlana said:

EF.jpg

Nice boots :D

StrategicJasmin said:
lolololololol

I don't know where it was made, but the label says "Made in Portugal". Being that truth it would not be in space, but you never know!
And btw... photos always make us look better then we really are :cool:

Yea I once found a picture that I thought made me look like Brad Pitt, but then I realized it was just a picture of Brad Pitt and I got all depressed.

Cal said:
Nice boots :D

It's all about the Alpine Stars! A lady has to look somewhat decent on her bike!

Svetlana said:

EF.jpg

Hmm a sewinig machine between yer legs.. hmm wouldnt it be better with somethign with a bit more of a PURR! :p

Am on the left, wearing black. Me and a friend when we entered fav club(groovy tunes) about 2months ago.

Svetlana said:

EF.jpg
I love bikes...I myself am waiting to get a Harley Davidson...I am into big bikes :D , so...as soon as I win the lottery maybe we could race :)

BlackMagicWoman said:
I love bikes...I myself am waiting to get a Harley Davidson...I am into big bikes :D , so...as soon as I win the lottery maybe we could race :)

You're on :girl: Actually, if you do end up getting into riding, there are great ladies riding groups all over the place- some ride cruisers, some crotch-rockets. But it matters not- we all ride and for that reason, we all have a little bit of the same blood I suppose ;)

Svetlana said:
You're on :girl: Actually, if you do end up getting into riding, there are great ladies riding groups all over the place- some ride cruisers, some crotch-rockets. But it matters not- we all ride and for that reason, we all have a little bit of the same blood I suppose ;)

Oh, I know, I have many bikers friends, we have a very nice weekly meeting here too. And I definitelly am a rider! :)

Svetlana said:
It's all about the Alpine Stars! A lady has to look somewhat decent on her bike!

Think you passed that skill miles ago!!!!! :wise:

Alert!!! Alert!!!! New Piccy!!!!

....all`s ya gotta do is put a bottle of Jack behind the camera and.......

:tongue2:

Svetlana said:

EF.jpg

Hmm, hard to say who is most beautiful on this pic....bike or chick...
Think i go for the chick, since I want my ninja green ;)

Back