Show us ya face!

Whats new ? - ever seen zoolander ? Not sure why you feel you need the heavy makeup - you dont need it - yet ;) Dont read too much into the wink and the "harshness" is me actually paying a compliment ( believe it or not )

Love Zoolander. Ever seen Beverly Hills Ninja?

Hi

Lol such a noob can't even link. Oh well

Last edited:

Lol such a noob can't even link. Oh well

/mod note/ You need to upload your pics to the forum's Gallery, and post the links from there. Links to most third-party hosting sites will not work here, nor are they allowed under the forum rules (see Rule 4.1).

Been a wee while since I posted, here's pic of me from yesterday. (Sorry its huge!)

I love seeing all the new pics everyone posts :)

img_2969.jpg
You are absolutely stunning!! :eyecrazy:

I am very proud to call you my great friend as well. :hug:

Whats new ? - ever seen zoolander ? Not sure why you feel you need the heavy makeup - you dont need it - yet ;) Dont read too much into the wink and the "harshness" is me actually paying a compliment ( believe it or not )
Euphoria..what is he talking about? What Zoolander pic are we missing?

Looking for wife pm if interested :D

30vccc9.jpg
[/IMG]

Been a wee while since I posted, here's pic of me from yesterday. (Sorry its huge!)

I love seeing all the new pics everyone posts :)

img_2969.jpg

Got nothing against big pictures/paintings as long as it's beautiful. Nothing wrong with this one being big is all I can say :-D. Now myself I wouldn't put a big picture off :)

Got nothing against big pictures/paintings as long as it's beautiful. Nothing wrong with this one being big is all I can say :-D. Now myself I wouldn't put a big picture off :)

That's very sweet, thank you :ahh:

Looking for wife pm if interested :D

So you looking for a female color square or circle icon img companion ? Sry dont know any but good luck sir.

Last edited:
This me from a couple years back at Sanibel Isl Fla. USA

Nice pics.... Too short

Last edited:

Dirk enjoying a Pint :cool:

A'right, let's give some!

wizz.jpg

and another one

wizz2_443250.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely to see this thread going! Might aswell show myself too - me (to the left) and my better half.

me_and_my_lovely.jpg

Last edited:
This was a really cool thread to look through! Some of y'all are really nice looking. Some of y'all are swole af, lol. I know not to mess with pechunter now.

I hate taking pictures so here's one my wife snuck in at the park a couple years ago. I have more beard now.

det_park.jpg

... Some of y'all are swole af, lol. I know not to mess with pechunter now. ..

Nah, that pic was taken in front of a laughing mirror. Irl his arms are tiny! :wtg:

Nah, that pic was taken in front of a laughing mirror. Irl his arms are tiny! :wtg:

lol I hope so because he looks like he could just lift up my whole apartment if he wanted to...

Le Tees Maar Khan

img_20171103_193504.jpg

img_20180106_181806.jpg

Regards
Tees

Back