PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 501 of 931 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 9310
  1. #5001
    Guardian Irona's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Szchweden
    Avatar
    Irona Irona Lathir
    Society
    Retired
    Posts
    303
    Images
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Skam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think you look good without it if that counts for anything
    haha tnx, ofc it counts

  2. #5002
    Alpha Bloodlustian's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    West Midlands, UK
    Avatar
    Bloodlust Bloodlustian Dalean
    Society
    Pyrates of Calypso
    Posts
    663
    Blog Entries
    3
    Images
    150
    Me in my Mates shop.

    Im sure i can find some more pics of me completly trashed out of my face. If not ill post some in a couple of weeks after i goto my mates party =D


    Scary Aint i =D
    Syrsly... The Frak?

  3. #5003
    Marauder Dom_sufc's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    England
    Avatar
    John "Johnny Proud"
    Society
    Dark Hunters Inc.
    Posts
    6,103
    Images
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakia View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Okay as promised I am now posting a few pics of how RL Nakia looks with glasses (feel free to laugh) I found out about a year ago I needed reading glasses but didn't get around to it untill now because I stated getting headaches from sitting at the computer;

    Anyways enuff said, here we go;

    /Nakia
    Yeah yeah yeah. Now found me a guy who doesn't like a girl in glasses

    Unless they are really ugly and prefer girls to take them off
    Aka - Johnny Proud




    Born on 1st November 2005

  4. #5004
    Prowler StrongMinded's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Avatar
    Slim StrongMinded Joe
    Society
    Hunters Unlimited
    Posts
    1,427
    Images
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakia View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Okay as promised I am now posting a few pics of how RL Nakia looks with glasses (feel free to laugh) I found out about a year ago I needed reading glasses but didn't get around to it untill now because I stated getting headaches from sitting at the computer;

    Anyways enuff said, here we go;


    Click to enlarge



    Click to enlarge



    Click to enlarge




    /Nakia
    C.U.T.E!!!
    A "friend" is someone who comes to bail you out of jail.
    A "good friend" is sitting next to you in jail saying: Damn that was fun!

    A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if noone believes it.
    Say what you mean & mean what you say!

  5. #5005
    Old Alpha sp00ne's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Lund, Sweden
    Avatar
    Eon Sp00n Opheilus
    Society
    Freelancer ...
    Posts
    1,052
    Images
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakia View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Okay as promised I am now posting a few pics of how RL Nakia looks with glasses (feel free to laugh) I found out about a year ago I needed reading glasses but didn't get around to it untill now because I stated getting headaches from sitting at the computer;

    Anyways enuff said, here we go;


    Click to enlarge



    Click to enlarge



    Click to enlarge



    /Nakia
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakia View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    tacker / thank you

    pulls out a random pick-up line too *Nakia just put Sp00ne on top of her "to do list"*

    Oooooooh! hihi! Would be a thrill to meet you RL!! and your glasses look awesomely good!


    Btw, are you coming to the Roskilde Festival 2007?

  6. #5006
    Stalker
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Nakia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Location
    In MrSmith's heart
    Avatar
    June Nakia Smith
    Society
    Novus Ordo Seclorum
    Posts
    2,579
    Images
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by sp00ne View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oooooooh! hihi! Would be a thrill to meet you RL!! and your glasses look awesomely good!


    Btw, are you coming to the Roskilde Festival 2007?
    Well If I can get avirils ass there then I probably will she is scared of getting lost even thou I offered her we could bring cuffs and be linked together all the time

    Didn't see you in EF chat, you little sneeky thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Dom_sufc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah yeah yeah. Now found me a guy who doesn't like a girl in glasses

    Unless they are really ugly and prefer girls to take them off
    I am sure some doesn't like it.. but TY ? hehe

    Quote Originally Posted by StrongMinded View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    C.U.T.E!!!
    Click HERE to add your wish for PE/EU's future
    ~ Playing Since 30th Dec 2004 and Queen of Calypso since Dec 2004 ~

  7. #5007
    Old Alpha sp00ne's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Lund, Sweden
    Avatar
    Eon Sp00n Opheilus
    Society
    Freelancer ...
    Posts
    1,052
    Images
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakia View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well If I can get avirils ass there then I probably will she is scared of getting lost even thou I offered her we could bring cuffs and be linked together all the time

    Didn't see you in EF chat, you little sneeky thing
    HAHA! don't worry When you got a guy like me around people will turn their attention to my hair instead of avirils stuff!


    Just logged into the chat ya devil! Log in our face my wraaath


    Project Asylum Corp. ~ Radio ~Your NR.1 miningstation!
    - The extra juice to make YOUR mining-trip, more fun!

    "Want to join me in my dream? You decide. What's it gonna be? The red or the blue pill *blink*"

    -----------------------
    PROJECT ASYLUM CORP.

  8. #5008
    Booted from the NBK Aviril's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Location
    Denmark
    Avatar
    Marilyn Aviril HOF Monroe
    Society
    Mod Wildd3amons
    Posts
    757
    Images
    192
    Now we are talking about haircolors i found a pic of me when i always had to have a new color and i can say that this color was not the best for me lol


    Official PE sweetheart

  9. #5009
    Stalker
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Nakia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Location
    In MrSmith's heart
    Avatar
    June Nakia Smith
    Society
    Novus Ordo Seclorum
    Posts
    2,579
    Images
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviril View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now we are talking about haircolors i found a pic of me when i always had to have a new color and i can say that this color was not the best for me lol

    *awwww* welcome to the adams we could be sisters both with bad haircolors, but you look so CUTE

    Click HERE to add your wish for PE/EU's future
    ~ Playing Since 30th Dec 2004 and Queen of Calypso since Dec 2004 ~

  10. #5010
    Prowler frisca2004's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Romania
    Avatar
    Beck The Tiger Johnson
    Society
    DIABOLIQ
    Posts
    1,733
    Images
    205
    hehe you chix look as beautiful as ever

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook