Question: How high was your health when you unlocked coolness

Galadea

Alpha
Society
The 3-Toed Sloths
Galadea Gala Durutti
After three years of playing I decided that it's time to unlock coolness. So i lately spend a lot of time hunting instead of mining. In soc we had a little talk about health yesterday and all members thought that having 132 HP and not having coolness unlocked is odd (still 1,3 lvls away from it).
It makes me kind of uncomfortable to be called "odd", so i want to know how much health did you have when you unlocked coolness? :)

134 I think, dunno exactly.

I still have 2 levels to go (laser sniper) and I have 120 hp. :rolleyes:

Dunno - cant remember, but was probably around 130 or so.

Yours would be a bit higher that a pure hunters health level as you have been mining for the last however long.

iirc I was around 130...mainly due to switching from LB to guns when I was @ 3.8HA :duh::banghead:

It isn't odd because mining skills give health also.

Thats why i am doing some mining these days to gain some health.:D

127 exactly, which I obtained at on the same day.

It is not odd since you were a miner. Think about this: you will always have more HP than a hunter of same hunting skills. This is a good "oddness" :). I have a soc m8 with at least 2 levels of hunt above me, and my HPs is at least higher in a dozen points :laugh:. Ain't that cool?

It is not odd since you were a miner. Think about this: you will always have more HP than a hunter of same hunting skills. This is a good "oddness" :). I have a soc m8 with at least 2 levels of hunt above me, and my HPs is at least higher in a dozen points :laugh:. Ain't that cool?

wow! yeah that is cool :tongue2:

127hp and 1.1lvl to the unlock of coolness, almost no melee skills

Around 137, but then I went heavy on the Melee specifically to boost the HP

unlocked coolnes just a few weeks ago.

If you are odd I am to :cool:
132 hp when unlocked...

/Argentum

132.5 health now, 0.6 lvl's to unlocking coolness, i just *might* get to 133 health when coolness unlocks since i'm mining atm. :)

I'm 131 HP and 8 levels away from Coolness. I estimate I'll be 135-140 when I unlock Coolness.

Half a level left now to coolness, and I still havn't reached 127 hp... In this thread, it seems that makes me more odd then you...

Though I'm guessing I will at least be 130 before I get it :)

I was at 127 health when I unlocked Coolness.

I do think your mining is what is throwing it off a bit. When I chipped out mining skills to finance hunting full time, I was very very careful to avoid losing any health as a result (I lost 1 in the process). Now that you have unlocked it, watch your health rise rather fast as the Coolness increases. It is great to have a new unlock because that skill goes up quick until ~3000... then it dies :laugh:

About 134. But as many said in this thread it doesnt really matter what "MY" health was at because I may do many different things then yourself.

Crafting, Mining, and Hunting(Gunz/Melee) add Health. So depending on how much you do of each will determine how much HP you have when you unlock Coolness.

got 132 hp and 0.8 lvls to coolness now :)

I unlocked coolness at 124 HP :)
Fact.

Pink

I ain't cool yet... :(

Working on it! ;)

126 for me. Looks like I'm at the low end, not surprising as my mining skills are nub.

132 ... right after coolness 133

just unlocked two weeks ago, 125 before unlock, 126 after, but closing in on 127 quickly...:yay:

I was 141 - did melee and mining aswell though

Same day I reached 151. :) Yeah, now I know, my f***ing avatar IS bugged.... :D

Back