Help: Need Mentor

trikky

Provider
Society
Director NBK Miners (NBK Council member)
Zinna Kanly Haskell
Hi all !

I've just started playing entropia about four days ago, I'm enjoying it a lot! mainly mapping teleports and sweating at the moment, I've not decided if I'll be depositing in the forseeable future as I think it'll be nice to have 70+ evasion before I get my first opalo and start hunting. (I'm already up to 58 :yay: ).

I've realized that this game is FAR more complicated than I thought at the beginning and I love to figure things out, so I guess I'll be looking for a Mentor that is patient enough to answer a ton of questions about the world. I basically only need info and someone with a great knowledge of how things work and that is willing to share. I don't need much in terms of babysitting, I like to achieve things by myself and build my own things, but in this game someone that is wiling to answer some nagging questions that I have would be nice to have!

So if someone is willing to help me I'll be truly grateful to hear what you have to say and teach to me about this game!

Timezone: GMT -6 (US Central)

Last edited:
Welcome to EU, what times zone are u in, make sure u get a mentor in a similar timezone, it makes things alot easier :)

thank you for pointing that out, fixed the first post

welcome to entropia and the forum :)

gl

What is probably more beneficial is if you state what t imes you are available to play MA time. e.g. my playing hours are usually 8am-4pm MA time during week days - but it doesn't necessarily mean anyone from my timezone is on also i.e. maybe you play during day, in which case someone in europe who plays in the evenings could still be your mentor as the times coincide

i am -6 gmt too if you want some help pm me

I generally don't mentor, but I help when I can. I am in the MST time, zone -7 gmt, and generally play evenings.

If you want to add me to your friend list so you can ask questions let me know adn we can arrange a time to meet up.

Zar

Hey :)
I live in Eastern U.S. and may consider opening up to a new disciple, as my current disciple is self-sufficient enough for the time being to allow me to switch priorities.
As a mentor I will (try to) answer any questions you have about the Entropia Universe, teach you about the various professions (I have so far done mining, crafting, hunting, coloring, hair styling, and body sculpting), and after a period of activity I will take you TP running.
Drop me a PM if you're interested :)

Please note I will run a few questions by you before accepting as a disciple.

Hey :)
I live in Eastern U.S. and may consider opening up to a new disciple, as my current disciple is self-sufficient enough for the time being to allow me to switch priorities.
As a mentor I will (try to) answer any questions you have about the Entropia Universe, teach you about the various professions (I have so far done mining, crafting, hunting, coloring, hair styling, and body sculpting), and after a period of activity I will take you TP running.
Drop me a PM if you're interested :)

Please note I will run a few questions by you before accepting as a disciple.

Go with the Glue Pot! ya, sounds a bit strange but.... she do ya right... I'll gar...un...tee it!

IF you listen to gluepot, AND do what she says, AND you are not satisfied with her metoring abilities, AND can post why in this thread, I will pay you 50 Ped.

Last edited:
Thank you everybody for your replies, I've got in contact with a mentor and I think this will work out.

Thank you again for your time and willingness to help an total newbie :)

Back