Votes: 42 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sounds fun :D
add me to the list
Fairy Cat McCoy

I love hunting these.
Add the BigRedMachine to the list :)

I had a blast killing the lil spiders yesterday, stay up way to long hunting them.. and now im dragging at work.. but well worth it for the fun aspect. Everyone I hunted with yesterday said they hope the lil spiders stay around after the events and eomon are gone.

I had fun hunting the eomon as well in team, but I have been waiting for 2 yrs to get revenge on a spider in game (first mob to make me jump out of my seat when it snuck up behind me 2 yrs ago), and even though its a young it still feels good to solo one :yay:

You can add my name to the list as well...

SpikE SpikE Odets

Yep let them stay pls
:)

I'm in, add me to the list

James 'Bo-Yeah' Bowyer

They are a lot of fun.
Please o Please let them stay.

Ingame name. Bart Simson Simson

ehhh, the memories... =)

you do realise, that the minute they are made permanent, spiders stop looting good stuff, right? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

now that letomie and other new ones are coming, would you think MA will let the spider dna out so that it'll be auctioneered to the highest point ever, before letting out those new ones that are even more mean (too many still solo spiders, you know)... ;)

let them be, I guess.

J- Lugzan M-

by the way, you people should fight for something of a real value, not just some mob to be in smallest form possible or not. =)

Last edited:
I love them, suits mid lvl players excellent :)

Let them stay pretty pleeeease.

I went out last night to help my soc mate kill a few... Well, I should say I fapped while he killed a few :ahh: No globals, just TT food, But we had fun doing that! So add me to the list!

Savannah Vixen Marie

Yes, would love a LA with these on. Include me plz - Sally Tigeress Serious

Baby spiders are awsome big vote for KEEP THEM :yay::yay:. (DNA would be good also).

Add me to the list that wants the 'lil spiders left in game!

p.s. - should have made the poll public. Then no need to manually post names in first post.

Thanks for the tip I will know for next time, I dont create alot of poll's so didn't know about that +rep for the info ;)

i m just a noob, i cannot hunt more then an argo but if u feel it s a good thing have baby spiders well add my name in the petition

A big fat YES, leave us cute baby spiders :yay: Between not reading EF much for a couple of days, and being on CND, I have missed all of this, so want to at least have a chance to even see the things ;)

Signed

I can't kill them yet, but definitely keep them!

Add me to the list!

I'd say add me for sure. Also Charlie chaz freeman and brian tonka Herman
Gl with this

Eufrat Frat-boy Tigris
Yeah the small spiders are really fun to hunt, please keep them MA

to be honest, I like the exclusivity of being such a hard mob. Sure its nice to get a solo global on them, but spiders are sacred imo, young for event is coo but not full time

Steve Mischief Sunderland

That's another name to the list...:D

Keep the youngs, spiders and Eomon:):yay:

Add me to list plz:cool:

Tom "Archy" Bald

I'm for the litle maturity ! :yay:

add James Warpath Proudstar to the list :)

Emelie USURPER Andersson

Absolutly!

MA, Keep the young spiders!!!

Or atleast release the compleete DNA so we can have that option.

Back