ROFL @ rancher hat

panzram

Provider
Society
Freedancer
Carl Panzram
hi ... another pointless by panz lol

I want to post something about this long time ago ...

I'll like to have any clue about the date of addition of the rancher hat because i came really shocked when i first saw ingame

Mine appears to be more plane ... just have to resize up in Y once in world and is the freaking same thing sold here for 9 dolars -_- ... curiosly takes 10 min editing nurbs ... even for a nOOb 3D modeler like me ROFL

sombreritox.jpg

sombrerito_sculpt_mesh.jpg

PD: how can i upload my mesh to have my own hat for free? ROFL once again sorry :ahh:

Last edited:
Let me know if you manage to do it :D got a bunch of stuff i'd like to use in EU... :D

Let me know if you manage to do it :D got a bunch of stuff i'd like to use in EU... :D

i bet mobs should conflict between species atacking eachothers before we can upload a mesh ... but ill let you know ... who knows ...

:laugh:

The modelling prog looks somehow familiar to me :)

It's not all about the model meshes (and textures).
But I'd like to up meshes too!
But with collision meshes! Or collision ellipsoids, or even spheres...

i bet mobs should conflict between species atacking eachothers before we can upload a mesh ... but ill let you know ... who knows ...

:laugh:

Thats how mobs was behaving long long long time ago...
And atrox runing after pupugy was lots of fun :)

Thats how mobs was behaving long long long time ago...
And atrox runing after pupugy was lots of fun :)

i wish i would see that ... seems really funny indeed ...

wonder why did they decided pact peace in favour to eat only colonists :(

i wish i would see that ... seems really funny indeed ...

wonder why did they decided pact peace in favour to eat only colonists :(

Back then was a lot less player , so lot lets mobs , they was not "meeting" eatch other often...
When colonist number did increase a bit , MA begin to work on mobs respawn to increase it and make it better , but mobs AI was creating way to much problem(like bug for looting mobs) and slow down (due to tons of fight evrywhere)...
ahhh all the old mobs respawn bug when they did all those change haha
remember at one point , mobs was spawning a lot , and never stop to spawn until radar get total red, and server crash...
after 2 week or so , MA managed to fix diferent bug , and posted something about they finally gave some chill pill to the will animal so they repsoduce less ..

after 2 week or so , MA managed to fix diferent bug , and posted something about they finally gave some chill pill to the will animal so they repsoduce less ..

:rofl: :laugh:

The modelling prog looks somehow familiar to me :)

That on the screenshot is as easy to use that i blurred the interfaz to hide it is AC3D ... :duh: damnit

Back