Monomyth revealed

a free bump from me and a bit of news.

During my quest to salve the puzzles I contacted some random Icelandic websites to try and get the Icelandic phrase translated. One of them was Icelandic Review Online. I got an answer very fast and the woman asked me if she could use my question in her section of the website, called Ask Eygló. In this section she answers questions from readers about Iceland. Of course I told her she could and asked her to send me an email with the link to the article when it was published. And guess what today she did :)

So here is the link:

http://www.icelandreview.com/icelandreview/search/news/Default.asp?ew_0_a_id=317840

Got some free publicity in there for EU as well, I'll send the bill to Marco :D

Cool. She got the background story right(why shouldn't she). Hope u learned something :D Allways wice to ask someone who knows more than yourself.

Got a tear in my eye reading this again. Was great fun:D

lol it sure was!

It was a grand time, and it inspired Manticore to create the H-Day event. At a couple of points in our discussions "Look at how much fun the Monomyth event was, and that was one guy!" was stated. :)

Thanks again for creating a fun event and inspiring others!

AG

Yeah it was a lot of fun! I still think about it every now and then. +rep again :laugh:

Back