Selling: Tantillion Feodora (M)

UnaAlconbury

Prowler
Society
Rangers
Una Griph Alconbury

Selling this Feodora (M), 3 fields of 100% Tantillion Leather Texture.

Price: 250 PED
(TT+148)

SOLD

To craft a hat like this would cost almost 500* PED and probably take some time to locate enough textures, as they are relatively rare (there is no unlimited Tantillion Leather Texture BP around). So definitely both a fair amount of PEDs and time to be saved if you want a hat like this.

I should also mention that the colors can easily be removed, if you happen to not be a fan of green ;)

*)

Feodora (M):
TT value 102 PED
Market Value +100
= 202 PED

Tantillion Leather Textures:
3 fields * 200 Textures are needed to get somewhat close to 100%. When checking today the ingame monthly markup is around 140% (based on 85 sold textures), none sold last 7 days.

0.39 PED TT per texture. 0.39*1.4 = 0.546 PED per texture including markup.
3*200*0.546 = 327.6 PED to fill all 3 fields.

When applying the textures you get a return in TT. Not sure about the amount, however Sarah Charlton offered 55 PED back in her Texturizing Service. So let's assume it will still cost around 327.6-55 = 272.6 PED to get the textures applied.

Total cost: 202 + 272.6 = 474.6 PED

Last edited:
Not so often u find that hat with tantillion leather. Good looking.
Bump for u!

Peharps I'll sell mine and then buy that one from you!

/\
/__\
/____\
/_bump_\
/________\
|____|
|____|

Bump it up

Not so often u find that hat with tantillion leather. Good looking.
Bump for u!

as a sometime tant hunter i know how rare the leather for making the texture is. this hat doesn't interest me but the price seems like a steal practically.

good luck on the sell.

Nice hat! One day I will be able to afford one like that.....but not just yet :(

BUMP while everyone is here waiting for the servers to come back up :D

Back