Question: A few general LA owner questions

NevadaJake

Elite
Drake Slade Corbett
  • Can all land areas have mining and hunting?
  • If they all can have mining, can the owner control any parts of the mining? (similar to the way they can control mob DNA).
  • Is there a monthly fee for owning an LA? Like apartment and other rental fees, not the cost of fertilizer and other consumables.
  • Are there any item points available on an LA? Is it possible for the owner to drop items like shop keepers to sell ammo and stuff?
  • If there are item points, is item trading available (like booths and shops)?
Thanks

• Can all land areas have mining and hunting?

• yes .. and noway to change it
    [*]If they all can have mining, can the owner control any parts of the mining? (similar to the way they can control mob DNA).
    No way
    [*]Is there a monthly fee for owning an LA? Like apartment and other rental fees, not the cost of fertilizer and other consumables.
    no only the fertilizer and co

[*]Are there any item points available on an LA? Is it possible for the owner to drop items like shop keepers to sell ammo and stuff?

No.. only if the LA Owner also owns the Hut

[*]If there are item points, is item trading available (like booths and shops)?

No .. only with hut and shopkeeper

regards

Thank you Mr-Joey!

Here are a couple more:

* Do all LA's have Huts on them? I know they are separate deeds.

* Does the TP to home feature of the TP Chips let you TP to the LA Marker and/or the Hut, or does it work more like it does with apartments, only getting you to the nearest TP?

* Do all LA's have Huts on them? I know they are separate deeds.

Outback Areas have huts (that is, the ones owned by individual players). Landgrab areas don't.

I guess we still don't know what's happening with the new LAs, but I believe they all have huts.

* Does the TP to home feature of the TP Chips let you TP to the LA Marker and/or the Hut, or does it work more like it does with apartments, only getting you to the nearest TP?

I'm not sure about this one but I think it'll be the same as apartments and other properties.

I'm not sure about this one but I think it'll be the same as apartments and other properties.
I am hoping that the larger TP chips work better for LA's and Huts than for apartments. On Eudoria, Medium and above TP chips can TP you directly to your Estate Terminal. That's how I hope they work with non-apartments on Amethera :)

Do the Huts located in Outback Land Areas have monthly maintenance fees associated with them?

Last edited:
Do the Huts located in Outback Land Areas have monthly maintenance fees associated with them?

Nope, they shouldn't have any fees attached.

- Deathifier

Ok, one more question about the Hut.

I visited efreet's Shed in Outback Area #01 and noticed there was no door on it. It looks like you can set the estate to be private, what happenes if you do that? Does an invisible energy field cover the door way? Does a Mike Tyson sized bouncer just appear and stand guard?
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Ok, one more question about the Hut.

I visited efreet's Shed in Outback Area #01 and noticed there was no door on it. It looks like you can set the estate to be private, what happenes if you do that? Does an invisible energy field cover the door way? Does a Mike Tyson sized bouncer just appear and stand guard?
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

id guess the same force field that prevents you from going into shops that havent paid rent stops you.... its one smart force field attached to that broken down old shed, dont let it fool ya its still 2154 (or whatever in EU) not the 1920's where ya can kick down doors.

Thank you Mr-Joey!

You can use the TP Home feature to the shed (or "hut" as reffered here). You TP directly to the estate marker.

You cannot use TP Home to a LA marker, if you don't have the shed you need to TP manually to the LA.

[*]Is there a monthly fee for owning an LA? Like apartment and other rental fees, not the cost of fertilizer and other consumables.

If noone mentiones - fixed fee for having LA doesnt exist.

However maintaining 1 DNA costs 1 IP daily.
1 IP is 15 fertiliser
1 fertiliser is ~1 PED

So - if you have a LA with 3 DNA on it - it costs you 45 ped daily ergo 1350 PED / monthly fee :D

I.

If noone mentiones - fixed fee for having LA doesnt exist.

1 IP is 15 fertiliser
1 fertiliser is ~1 PED

So - if you have a LA with 3 DNA on it - it costs you 45 ped daily ergo 1350 PED / monthly fee :D

I.

Depends on the DNA settings.
A lock on numbers cost 0,4 IP / day, a lock on maturity cost 0,6 IP / day.

1 IP is 15 fertiliser
1 fertiliser is ~1 PED

It's actually 1 IP = 20 Energized Fertilizer.
Each unit of Fertilizer is 0.47 PED TT.

- Deathifier

It's actually 1 IP = 20 Energized Fertilizer.
Each unit of Fertilizer is 0.47 PED TT.

- Deathifier

Sorry,my bad.

IDK where I learned the wrong info :scratch2: but I was ~100% sure about it :laugh: ... Well its not 15 but 10 ped / dna / day.

I.

Wheres that thread about investment LA vs Hangars. Ive searched without results..?

Back