Ozi & Missa - "Down Under"

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
1-om-profilehdr.jpg

This week takes us to the Land of Oz for our Wednesday's Who's Who, and we didn’t even have to travel the yellow brick road to get there.

[wrap=right]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/1/8/6/2-mapofaustralia.jpg[/wrap] This married couple of three years comes to us from Melbourne, a sophisticated world city in the southeast corner of mainland Australia. Melbourne is the capital of Victoria, and is a relatively modern city which is less than 200 years old. It seems that a standing joke in Australia is that Melbourne can experience four seasons in one day.

Ozi works as an Intellectual Property and Innovation Consultant where a lot of his time is spent helping companies implement a software solution to manage their IP. He's quite enthusiastic about business and entrepreneurship, has completed a Masters Degree in Entrepreneurship and Innovation this year, and really enjoys helping start-up companies get funded and operational.

Missa on the other hand says, "I just work in finance … hmmmm, how do I make an accounting job sound as interesting???" She shares that she prepares the management reports for a few companies, and "… nope, that still doesn’t sound exciting."

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/1/8/6/3-om-kitty_307884.jpg[/wrap]

There seems to be a third member of the family as well. "Kitty" (yes, that’s her name), and Missa rescued her in November 2000 from a couple of 18 year old girls who were more interested in booze and boys than taking care of a cat. She has quite the history, but perhaps that’s yet another profile to be done.

4-blendingeu-rl.jpg

Entropia Universe is definitely a big part of their lives, and both find it more interesting than watching TV. Missa says, "We often find ourselves eating dinner quite late because we’re too engrossed in the game to go and cook it – lol. We’ve decided that EU has made us very lazy with regard to cooking and housework … although we do get out and catch up with friends, and promote a work/life/EU balance."

Just this past weekend, Ozi and Missa hosted the Melbourne, Australia Pre Christmas BBQ for fellow EU Australians who could make it. However, it seemed there was sun one moment, and sleet the next, but the weather didn’t stop the enjoyment of a friendly gathering.

5-bbq.jpg

And speaking of friendly gatherings, Ozi and Missa served as EU Ambassadors at the GO3 Electronic and Entertainment Expo in Perth, Australia, August 1-3, 2008. Both say it was an awesome experience, and Ozi says that the best part of course, was "getting stuck into some beers each night." Missa’s take however, is that they all stayed at the same hotel, and "took over the bar every night – lol!!"

6-om-go3.jpg

They both enjoyed meeting other Aussie players, and it was great to connect with socmate Xaph, whom they had spent so much time hunting with, and talking to in game. They were also entertained by Bagman, who apparently enjoys playing practical jokes, and even sent John Bates on a wild goose chase looking for the media. Meeting Deathifier was also quite the experience they say, and not only enjoyed chatting about Treasure Island, but appreciated learning about the new mobs he’s trying to create. They were also delighted that Mulga had flown 4000 kms just to meet up with everyone.

7-om-entropiapersonas.jpg

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/1/8/6/8-om.jpg[/wrap] Dave "Ozi" Epsolon joined EU in November of 2006, and this month celebrates his two year anniversary, although he doesn’t recollect the exact date. "Dave" is his real life first name, and "Ozi" was chosen because he’s Australian, but "Epsolon" came as a result of being stuck for a name. He was ultimately inspired by the Epson printer that was on his desk at the time, and says, "it sounded kinda sci-fi."

I read an article in 'The Good Weekend' lift-out of a major Melbourne newspaper, and it sounded like exactly what would suit me," says Ozi. He states that the article was all about Jon "Neverdie" Jacobs and the purchase of Club NEVERDIE. Ozi indicated that he figured if Neverdie invested $100K into EU, then there certainly must be something to it.

Ozi was interested in meeting ND, and was able to catch up with him for dinner in May of this year during his last trip to Los Angeles. He said it was a great night talking about the potential of EU, and shares that, "ND’s enthusiasm is truly infectious."

[wrap=right]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/1/8/6/9-om.jpg[/wrap]
Missa joined EU two months after Ozi in mid-January 2007. She says, "you can just imagine our house for those two months though - 'honey, you’re dinner’s ready' … 'come on hon, it’s on the table' … 'Dave ???' … 'wtf are you doing ???' … 'omg, you're on that frickin' game again' … (this is where the dinner gets thrown in the bin and Dave spends the night sleeping on the couch)."

Somewhere in those two months, Missa transitioned from sitting on her own watching TV, to sitting in the study. She bought a laptop the month before she joined EU, but at least she was now in the study with Ozi, even though at first she was "playing some crappy puzzle game," while he was playing EU.

When it came to choosing an EU name, she said she liked the name "Missa," and had no idea what else to use. However, she thinks she came up with the "Lady" part, and that Ozi came up with the "Saint" part. "Maybe that’s what he thinks I am," she says as she grins.

As a result of Ozi being a smoker, and ducking out now and then, Missa found herself jumping over to his computer when socmates were asking him questions to let them know he had gone outside and would be right back. She said the soc started to get to know her, and it was then she began hating EU a little less.

It was over the Christmas holidays 2006 that Missa says Ozi "was pretty much on EU all day," which meant more chats for her with his socmates due to his smoke breaks. It was the 15th of January 2007 when she decided she wanted an avatar, "… and I wanted it then!!!!!!," she says. It took 7 hours to download EU onto her laptop, but Ozi let her create an avatar on his computer. However, they ended up having to share his computer over those 7 hours, so that was fun.

10-om-societyassociations.jpg

Initially, Ozi joined The British Army society "as a complete noob," he says, "and at the time, the soc only had one other member." That other person (the General) offered him a Mann MPH if he would join. "Wow, I couldn’t refuse," Ozi said, "but being the kind of person I am, I said to him 'if I get 5 more recruits, can I have a bigger gun?' He said yes, so 30 minutes later, I came back with 5 more people." Ozi wasn’t finished though, because he had then mentioned to the General that, "he should be promoted to Colonel," even though he had only been in game for two days at that point, but at least he would be able to invite and accept new members.

Still not done though, because he further made the statement to the General that he should get even a bigger gun if he grew the soc more. Ozi shares that the next time the General logged in, "The British Army had become 42 people, and I got a bigger gun." Unfortunately, they had this new soc, but the General had now gone AWOL. There was a challenge electing a new General, so they decided to start a new society, "Global Alliance," with Ozi as General. The soc quickly grew to 180 strong, and they had a lot of fun learning the game together.

Ozi says, "Eventually due to growth, we split into two socs, Global Alliance, and Global Alliance Guard." About two months ago, Ozi felt he was ready for a change, and accepted Lady Trisha's invite to join the Dark Knights society. He shares that he's "still great friends with heaps of guys" in the Global Alliance family, but is happy with the change.

Missa was also a part of The British Army with Ozi, and of course followed him to Global Alliance. She said, "It’s a real sense of achievement knowing that we were instrumental in setting up a well-respected society."

They came up with the soc name with the help of another player who is no longer in EU, and "wanted a name that would encourage people from all over the world to join us," says Missa. She also shares that, "It’s a great way to learn about our real life world, and to hear different people’s opinions of things happening in their own countries."

When Ozi joined Dark Knights, she knew she would have to start skilling up fast if she eventually wanted to join him. She said that Ozi sent her out skilling every day, but "was rapt" when Lady Trisha PM'd her with an invitation to apply to DK. She joined much sooner than she expected to, but says she’s enjoying every moment of it. "We do a lot of soc hunts together, and we have a lot of laughs.

11-om-huntinglookinggood.jpg

For Ozi, it’s "hunt, hunt, hunt, and then hunt some more." His favorite mobs at the moment are Neconu, Sumima, Falx, Hogglos, and Crystal Palace mobs, but he also loves hunting Daspletors and big Spiders with the Dark Knights crew.

12-ozineconustalker.jpg

Ozi has also worked hard to build his mindforce skills so he can use his wormhole chip, and unlock Ethereal Soul Language. At one point, he made a good effort to build his taming skills, but got as far as level 19 before going back to hunting.

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/1/8/6/13-om.jpg[/wrap] When Ozi hunts, he’s in full warrior mask. The design is taken from the Maori face tattoos from New Zealand, which are among the most distinctive tattoos in the world, and consist of curved shapes and spirals in intricate patterns. It’s quite intimidating up close, but I’m sure it’s fully intended when in combat.

[wrap=right]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/1/8/6/14-om.jpg[/wrap] Butch Carisbrook from Global Alliance is the mask creator, and is sporting his own Maori –designed mask, and Ozi says it’s part two, which apparently has taken Butch approximately 5-6 hours each to create. That’s a whole lot of patience, not to mention such attention to the intricate details.

Ozi shares that the Maori are showcased in a movie entitled Once Were Warriors based on a novel written by Alan Duff with the same title, and well worth seeing.

While Missa enjoys hunting as well, she says she doesn’t engage in it as much as Ozi does, but did recently unlock Combat Sense and Medicine. Her favorite mob at the moment is definitely the Hogglos on Treasure Island, but says she’s been visiting NZR’s Longu Land since he added some mid-level Neconu.

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/1/8/6/15-om.jpg[/wrap] Missa has been building up her hairdressing and beauty skills, and now has 26 hair styles unlocked, as well as a range of face and body procedures. She claims that she has spent many long hours skilling on socmates, but says, "It’s a fantastic way to get to know people." She’s probably one of the top 5 hair stylists in EU, but also one who packs a mean ML-35, and doesn’t think twice about using it on a client if they don’t follow the program. (proof is in the video, so be sure to check it out)

[wrap=right]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/1/8/6/16-om.jpg[/wrap] She recently employed some Entropians to advertise for her, and says it’s working quite well. One particular individual was hired just before the photo shoot, "lochy lochness monster," and while we were in the salon, he dropped off a couple of clients and waved as he was heading out the door for more.

In addition to in game advertisers, Missa also has a salon website developed by Raven Oracle Li. The Missa Saint Salon site is quite impressive, so check it out.

I can vouch for the heavy traffic that delayed the photo shoot, but it was an opportunity to see Missa in action. Ben Cobra Boner brought his son King Cobra by for a haircut, and Deathifier stopped by for a visit. All kinds of people were coming and going and chatting and getting beautified, but the energy was quite fun, and there was no denying that Missa was in demand.

Several clients waited patiently for their turn, but social chat helped to pass the time. It was Bean from Global Alliance who definitely got a workout during his session, but you’ll need to check out the video to see what I mean. "He’s the one who tells Ozi he looks like a Mafia King," says Missa.

Mafia King or not, Ozi was quite ready to get his massage on. Guess he didn’t see the stack of towels, and just put it out there for all to see. Ozi is out there at times, but that's what makes him unique and fun.

17-om.jpg

At one point, I thought for sure he was going to engage in musical chairs with Ben Cobra while waiting on Ben’s son, but fortunately, he didn’t. Although, it would have been a sight to see these two warrior-types running around the face sculpting chair. The end result probably wouldn’t have been pretty though.

18-om_591663.jpg

19-om-thoughtsabouteu.jpg

Ozi considers his investment in EU to be pretty significant, but it’s because he believes in where it is going. He sees a lot of opportunities for those currently playing, and to be able to assist companies when they realize the potential of EU, and want to know how to do business inside the universe. "I think companies that don’t hire some inside knowledge really risk alienating the community, whilst those businesses that embrace it as a shopping and game platform will be hugely successful," says Ozi.

When Ozi first joined EU, he wrote a university paper about "how huge this Entropia Universe could get if they focused on making it a platform for Virtual Commerce (about a year before the China announcement)," and thinks that MindArk has made the right move to split Calypso. He claims to be a "total Evangelist telling business people how the future of internet shopping will be in 3D on the EU platform," and "people who say they don’t want shopping planets will probably change their minds when they see they can buy stuff at half the price without leaving their computer."

Entropia is definitely getting better according to Ozi, and he’s quite excited about its future. He believes that MindArk has the potential to be the next payment gateway (i.e., Visa/Mastercard) if they do it right. He states that he would most likely buy shares in MA when they eventually go IPO. He does share however, "I personally think EU is still in total infancy compared to what it will be in 5 years," and he can’t wait for CryEngine and the new planets.

He still believes that EU can be played at a reasonable cost level, but recognizes the voices of those who are saying it’s getting far too expensive. He hopes that MA/FPC listens to the concerns of the player base, and perhaps incorporate more of a balance with more average loots and less hofs, thinking that this would "please the masses, rather than the few." He also sees massive potential advertising income for MA, "if they can attract millions of players," and, "less money per player with a much larger player base should be the aim." He adds though, "It won’t matter if the players are depositing or not, so I certainly don’t mind non-depositors. I just want to see EU grow."

Missa follows Ozi’s lead, and says, "With Dave having done his Masters in Entrepreneurship and Innovation, I leave this kind of thinking up to him." She does believe in the future of EU though, and loves the ideas that Ozi bounces off of her. They both believe that they definitely made the right decision to invest in EU, but also accept the risk involved. As a professional in the EU beauty industry, Missa is looking forward to the CryEngine and the improved game graphics, and feels that it will open up new possibilities for avatar beautification.

20-om-adviceforthetaking.jpg

Finding a great society is of utmost importance according to Ozi, and one with experienced and helpful people. He says, "Take it easy, set short-term goals and have fun making new friends and exploring. Chasing big loots is a mugs game, focus on getting the best average loot you can and be happy if you get lucky with a big one." He also says to research what items mobs are dropping, and hunt the mobs that are less hunted. He doesn’t offer much advice outside of hunting, as he says, "I’m a crap miner and crafter."

From Missa’s point of view, she feels that networking in the game can really help to expand your understanding of EU. "It’s a complicated game," she says, "and I’ve often seen people come in who may have played another MMO in the past and don’t tap into the knowledge of the existing player base." EU is so different than other games because of the RCE factor, and definitely feels it’s important to not only learn from other players, but also make good use of the Entropia Forum where a wealth of knowledge and a helpful community exists.

21-om-thedrawandthepayoff.jpg

There’s no question that friends from around the world have a great influence on Ozi and Missa’s involvement in EU. They enjoy people’s opinions on world events from different countries, but Ozi says, "I wish we had a bigger friends list, as I could easily top 300 if MA would let me." He doesn’t like that he can’t add everyone to his list, and slimming down the list isn’t always an option given the type of involvement Ozi has enjoyed in game.

Ozi has an opportunity to travel overseas in his real life profession, so he’s been able to meet up with quite a few EU people he’s actually been able to share a meal with. He’s caught up with Mylcat and Rohini in Singapore twice, and was able to meet several others at the GO3 Expo in Perth, Australia. He and Missa are hoping to get to Europe next year sometime, and even talk about making "a pilgrimage to the Holy Land in Gothenberg."

Helping people out has always been a passion of Ozi’s, and so far, he’s had 7 Disciples graduate, but he still hasn’t unlocked Mentorship. He usually has 2-3 chat windows going at all times while he hunts from people at the Sweat Camp who have added him to their friend list, or while opening up free wormholes at Port Atlantis.

He doesn’t mind chatting, as long as they understand his silence when he’s finishing off a mob. In turn, he said, "I know I would have loved to have had someone experienced that I could PM when I had a question." He really believes that the new players deserve what help he is able to offer them, and shares that, "The best part is to see people a year later who have developed into experienced players themselves."

Ozi ran the Global Madness events with Neverdie at CND for a few months in 2007, and says it was incredible fun, but he got real busy in real life and wasn’t able to continue it. He says, "Events are a lot of fun, but the Aussie time zone makes it difficult." However, he does share that ND is quite approachable, and would encourage anyone to have a go at creating an event. He further states that "the live audio system really adds a lot of depth to the events." Given my own event planning experience with ND, I can certainly echo this endorsement.

A graphics artist by the name of amine “Ezekiel” manaa designed amazing signatures and other unique offerings after each Global Madness weekend event. Here is an example of one that he did for Missa. This was before her makeover of course.

22-om-missaglobalmadness.jpg

Ozi admits that, after promising Pink and Force Majeure for about 3 months that he would attend a Pink Saturday, he finally pulled an all nighter recently to make it, and says he had a blast. He was able to come in 3rd place, and enjoyed a team hunt on Daspletors when the afterparty ended.

Missa says that she loves the fact that EU is something that she and Ozi can do as a couple, and agrees that the Global Madness events were so much fun. She remembers jumping around to every TP in game advertising it the first weekend they had it, and proudly says, "It was a sell-out, and an absolute blast." Meeting people who play EU has always been a part of the enjoyment package, and a big part of what keeps them coming back, but Missa remembers having a recent experience with a new player that gave her pause to think for a moment.

The new player chatted her and asked, "Why don’t other people in black armor chat to me?" Missa felt it was quite sad, but remembers when she and Ozi first started off in game, and she was nervous about approaching people who were well dressed or had cool armor and weapons. She says, "You never know who is behind the avatar, and where they will be in 1-2 year’s time." Quite adamantly she shares, that "It’s so important for the future of EU that the existing player base welcome in the new players and assist where they can."

23-om-onethingisforcertain.jpg

24-om.jpg

Regardless of what this couple engages in, it’s quite clear that they are serious about the investments in their EU professions, and after spending time with them on an adventure I am not soon to forget, it’s going to take more than my words to share the fun. So I offer you the action as well.

Last edited:
That's just plain neat. I love reading about the real people behind the avatars! Thank you! :wtg:

awesome article mindstar!

And good choice in a cats name ozi and missa....thats mine as well :wtg:

Knowing Ozi and Missa quite well I believe you have captured the essence of what they are all about.

Nice article with lots of detail, well done. :wtg:

Regards,

Mac :)

* You must spread some more reputation around *

Damn! I love your work MS :)

Nice one MS9, good pick, great people.

When i started EU 12 months ago i was at the tp in PA when some guy announced he wanted 1k of sweat and would pay 10 ped to the first person to trade him, well i looked around and he was right next to me which was in deed a tad handy :) as sweat was going for .6 then.

As he traded with me i asked if the Ozi meant he to was from Australia to which he answered yes. He then tried to give me armour, fap etc from his storage but i had pixie and vivo already so declined the offer, but i did say "you havent got a pair of pants have you as i took mine off and cant put them back on" (i didnt realise they went orange when you repaired them).

He then had to run me from TI castle to TI city to meet Missa who gave me a pair of pants and reilly boots which in the game to a new person is quite a lot (which sometimes we forget).

From that day Ozi and Missa were extremely helpful to me and would always answer my pm's and help me out in anyway i needed to get me on the right path.

I personaly thank them both for the friendship they have shown me and help they have offered me in my 12 months in the game. If there were more people like them in the game it could only benefit us all.

Gratz and Goodluck Ozi and Missa your a class act.

Awesome article MS9! I really enjoyed reading it.

From what I know of these two, it's a good reflection of who they really are too. Great work. I watched the video on silent at the office so don't get any sound-based jokes, but the death, resurrection jokes and and flying eomon were highlights for me.

Nice to see Ozi and Missa make the cut for the Who's Who!

EDIT: argh must spread rep first, sry MS9...

Last edited:
Congrats on making the Who's Who Ozi and Missa, cant wait to hang out again sometime :)

Last edited:
Ahh, so this is why I was slaving? :D Gratz Ozi & Missa for this weeks Who's Who :)

Thanks everyone ... your comments are appreciated. I'm glad that the Wednesday's Who's Who is so well received. I too enjoy them, but from a whole different perspective. If all goes well with the line-up I have (as well as the news schedule), then I have the next dozen Wednesdays reserved, BUT ... never know who I'll come looking for next. I can reveal that next week's Who's Who is a male, but that's it. :D

To FJRMac ... when I take on a profile, be it an individual, or a couple, I make a very concerted effort to get to know them as much as possible, but that is only accomplished through a very open two-way stream of communication. Sometimes I have to pull a few teeth, but I eventually get there, because I also believe that this process needs to be undertaken with a great deal of respect and acceptance of what an individual or couple is willing to share.

That said ... Ozi and Missa are truly two incredible individuals, and not only through the questionnaire and interview process, but spending hours with them in game and on TeamSpeak did I get that "essence" that you speak of, and it was well worth the effort. Thank you for confirming that I captured Ozi and Missa as you know them. They are quite special.

To vantastic ... thank you my dear, I'm glad that you appreciate my work, because each one of these profiles, as well as any articles I work on, is a labor of love. I really enjoy bringing Entropia to life through my writing, and probably what I will do more of going forward.

To Butch C ... what a lovely post you did BC, and yes, I am a sneaky photographer. :D I never miss an opportunity, and when Ozi said to me on TS when we were at the Treasure Island City TP that it was you who did his mask, as well as the one you were wearing, I just had to get the pic, because I knew it would fit into the profile. ;)

Ozi told me a bit about the Maori ... and then I did a little research on my own so that I could share that with the community as well. It's nice to learn where some of this stuff comes from. You are quite talented indeed, and your work is very impressive. It only seemed fitting to showcase it in the profile. :)

To TimUnleashed ... nice that you watched the video, BUT ... OMG, you must watch it with sound my dear, because the sync'ing of the music with the action is what makes it come more alive. I do a lot of intentional editing in this respect, but I also get SO lucky with action and music blending incredibly well at times, and I think this video really showcases that, because it's quite easy to see what's edited and what isn't.

When you've viewed it with sound ... come back and let me know what you think, AND ... I agree about the "air dancing Eomon" ... I just couldn't believe that, because it played SO perfectly into the whole resurrection scene and Ozi's movements. While I was filming the resurrection, I caught the couple of Eomon, and one Armax, float up off the ground. When it got to the end of the resurrection and they were doing emotes, that's when it REALLY got busy in the background. I told them not to move because I wanted to get it all on film ... it was amazing to see in person ... very strange indeed. Even the Eomon were in time with the music. :D

To raven_li ... your website work is amazing my dear, LOVE it. The salon site just pops, and it's very professional. Excellent job ... how could I not showcase that too. ;)

Catch up with everyone later!

Reactions: Aly
Again another great damn read about a couple of great EU players(good job again MS9)... I give you guys so much credit with your investments and hanging in there through the thick and the thin. It is not an easy world... We need more people with great attitudes like this..... :)

Again great article MS9 :)

One of the bests so far :)

n00b like me had oportunity to meet Ozi. He was opening wormhole from PA to oil rig and I was in. ;)

+ rep again MS9 :)

Great read, and interesting to learn of younger skill-pumping avatars making big name socs, it's a lesson for us Vets!

I loved hearing how Missa gradually encroched upon her hubbys excessive computer time, but then continued, to make a serious EU life of her own. A lesson for all couples I think...

I sure don't believe you're doing these 1 per week, what a production! The video alone is another dimension to the article. I think it's important where a couple is involved, that each is also treated as individuals. However I'm hoping that you don't 'burn-out' and some Wednesday's Who's Who' in the future becomes a 1-liner.

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments.

Special thanks to Mindstar9 for all the hard work in bringing this together. MS9 and I have been friends in game for a very long time, she is so inspiring - who will do a Who's Who on MS9????

We had a heap of fun on Saturday night getting the pics and video together for this. What co ordination, MS9 was up at 6am Saturday morning and Missa and I going all through the night (dealing time zones can really be a challenge at times). The whole night was so much fun.

I sure don't believe you're doing these 1 per week, what a production! The video alone is another dimension to the article. I think it's important where a couple is involved, that each is also treated as individuals. However I'm hoping that you don't 'burn-out' and some Wednesday's Who's Who' in the future becomes a 1-liner.

Won't happen ;) ... they say (whoever the hell they are), that we should find something we love doing, and then either make a job or a hobby out of it. I did just that ... because writing is my number one passion, and I have several writing projects going right now, including my EU-related book that I'm hoping to publish sometime in the Spring ... don't ask, it's going to be a surprise. :D

Another thing ... despite my PMS'ing about MA and EU now and then due to my own frustrations at times, I think MA knows how much I love this virtual universe. It's an enormous playground for me, but ... more than that, it's the people who make it come alive, and everyone has a story to tell. That's why, in early 2005, I became the EU Picture Storyteller ... I found that the gathering of people made for such a wonderful opportunity to showcase how we get on in game, and I started painting a canvas with pics and words.

My plan is ... to continue doing these every week, and there are plenty of fellow Entropians to choose from to fill the space. I may not always do a video, but this time I was so inspired by these two and the spontaneous adventure that we had, that I just couldn't resist. However ... the question will always be ... who's next? I like that to be a surprise though for when the EF community logs in on a Wednesday morning with their coffee, and perhaps even get inspired by the experiences of those they see on the Front Page. It may not always be someone well known, but certainly someone of interest, as well as something to offer. :D

Without a doubt one of the best compiled EU vids I have ever seen.
I only just saw it as I was at work when I first saw the article.
I was going to donate EFD for the effort then I saw your balance and thought "meh, whats another 500" ;)

I understand now why some peeps get a rep such as yours MS9.

It's because you deserve it mate.

All the best and keep up the great work.

Mac :)

Last edited:
[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/1/8/6/3-om-kitty_307884.jpg[/wrap]

There seems to be a third member of the family as well. "Kitty" (yes, that’s her name), and Missa rescued her in November 2000 from a couple of 18 year old girls who were more interested in booze and boys than taking care of a cat. She has quite the history, but perhaps that’s yet another profile to be done.

does she have an avatar in EU? :yay:

- who will do a Who's Who on MS9????

Thanks Hon, BUT ... nope, nope, nope ... it would spoil what will be revealed in the book ... it's a tell all ... ok, maybe not all ... I gotta keep some EU secrets! :D

Back on topic ;) ... I totally agree about our time together this past Saturday ... it was just amazing how the 3 of us moved through space so effortlessly, and how the inspirations just came so easily. The people in the profiles I've done so far have all been incredibly wonderful, crazy (mostly safara & Rockchick, and Comp & Softy :laugh: ... but I loved it), and each with their own special humorous offering, as well as inspirations.

However ... with the two of you, there seemed to be some kind of magic energy that just kept growing and growing, until ... VOILA!! ... there you were Ozi, in all your glory, laid out on the massage table like a sacrificial offering ... made me wanna light a candle. :eek:

And MISSA ... she's a hoot too ... I wish I could have made the video even longer, because there was SO much stuff that I wanted to add but didn't have room with how I played out the storyline. She made me laugh with some of the stuff she did in the salon ... gonna hafta keep an eye on that chick of yours ... she may just kill off her clientele with how itchy she gets with her arsenal of weapons. It's bad enough she makes them work out before their beautification, but when she whips out that ML-35 ... your feet either MOVE faster, or you're goin' DOWN!!

All silliness aside ... she's an absolute Sweetheart, and runs a beautiful salon that just speaks volumes about her professionalism. I totally love the Welcome message at her salon website, it's just classic ... you can color my purple ass incredibly impressed.

Love you both! ;)

To FJRMac ... thanks for the comment about the video ... I really had fun with it, but then, sometimes things happen in EU that you just don't plan for, and it makes it even better. :D

"must spread some reputation around before giving it again"... :(

That sure was a long and fascinating article, nice job :thumbup:
You even gatched some flying Eomons on the vid ;p

We had so much fun doing the photo shoot :), (even if I was nearly falling asleep lol... damn time zones :D). And it's incredible to now see all the work that MS9 did come together in the story and video. Dave and I hadn't seen the video before, so were just blown away by it!!! These videos are going to be a great reflection to look back on once CryEngine comes in too. Thanks for an awesome time MS9!!!!

So nice to hear that you're all enjoying our story, and yes Commodore, I love that Dave and I play EU as a couple and can share our highs (and lows) with each other. I often have friends asking how they could try and get their gf or wife involved... (just create an avatar for them and buy about 12 pairs of shoes, then let them log on and try it out ;)).

And a big thanks to Raven Li!!! I couldn't tell her why I wanted the website up and running (couldn't spoil the Who's Who surprise!!)... she went out of her way to finish that off for me yesterday :shower:.

Nighthawk, I'm sure Kitty would love her own ava... there are times when she types things like "ssssddddddddffvvvvv" in soc chat or pm's lol :D. Although she normally just sits here with us watching the screens or sleeping!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next Who's Who already MS9!!!! Love your work :cheer:.

I had the pleasure to meet Ozi few times, it is a great guy indeed.

One of the best article from Who's Who series :thumbup:

Thx for that brilliant article !!!! Thx !!!

Another excellent article MS9 on an awsome couple and 2 of the nicest people in game :thumbup:

Thankyou MS9, and the aussie nice couple :D

So many good people in EU wonder why MA doesn't appreciate us all as we appreciate eachother...

And Thanks MS9 and Ozi, and Missa.

:yay::yay::yay: ;) ;) ;)

Well done MS9, that's about the best one I've read yet, and I can see the effort you put into it. :)

I don't personally know the couple, but from all in the article they sound like really interesting and good hearted people. Plus Ozi has great taste in films, 'Once Were Warriors' is one of my favs :thumbup:

Hey

Good article,very nice story ..awesome couple:)
I am here after a long break but got same years behind playing...and i can say they are one of the coolest couple i've met so far.
With another words ..i'm consider very lucky to have them around so close being inthe same soc:)

Yet another awesome job done MS :yay:

Great to see Ozi and Missa "up in lights". Certainly no more deserving people.

It was a blast meating you guys when you were over in Perth and certainly hope it won't be the last.

Was chuffed to see one of the photos from Go3 especially the one with everyone wearing the SFE shirts! :D

Great job once again.

A very good article of my fave storryteller:wtg:
The video is one of the best i seen to great work MS9 :yay:
Regards

Back