Account locked permanently

HinDragoz

Prowler
Society
Holy Moly
Paavo PP Pesusieni
This was my 6th (and last?) time that my account got locked for NO REASON! I'm really pissed with MA :mad:

Everytime my account got locked after being 1-2 minutes online without running any interfering program.

Here is the last conversation with me and MA. You can see what programs, and only those, are on with entropia.

"Support Case 153199 history

26 Nov 2008 You wrote:
Today I turned my computer on and logged in to entropia as usually and was online for 1-2mins and I got message that my account was locked due for some violation.. for what I know, I dont have any program that's agains EULA.
You can see that this has happened several times to me already and also to some of my friends. could this be some kind of bug that entropia detects some programs for no reason? because I seriously dont have any program against EULA.
I had only Xfire and Avira Antivir open with entropia and happened around 11:55 MA time

26 Nov 2008 Entropia Support:
Hi,

Unfortunately, we have warned you previously about the risk of getting your account terminated if you continued with this behaviour, and since you did many times after the warnings it is considered a serious violation of EULA and can not be tolerated. Therefore this account will remain locked and we are unable assist you further with this case.

Kind regards,
Entropia Support

27 Nov 2008 You wrote:
WHAT?? but I havent done anything! I've been playing this game for about 1.5 years and never even considered doing anything agains EULA! There must be something wrong with YOUR protection or so, because I seriously didnt have any other program running than what I always have! so why would my account get locked now and it didnt get earlier with the same programs?? when I play entropia, I usually have internet explorer, Xfire, vira antivir and sometimes windows media player. and I already told you that this has happened to my friend also.
I dont know if I have a virus and it would have caused this? And if you can see the problem there, please, can you tell me?

28 Nov 2008 Entropia Support:
Hi,

Unfortunately we have no further information about this matter and cannot add anymore to the subject. We will therefore close this case.

Kind regards,
Entropia Support"

Right... I do know that I cant proof that I dont run any other program with entopia but neither can MA, as you can se from here:
Unfortunately we have no further information about this matter and cannot add anymore to the subject.

MA has really fucked up this time.. locking up accounts without a reason.. I think MA is trying to get rid of non-depositers who profit :dunno:

we have warned you previously about the risk of getting your account terminated if you continued with this behaviour

what they mean? have your some other MA communication to show us?

Gotta be some stuff ur not telling us there bud. IF you got locked 6 times already :)

Unfortunately we have no further information about this matter and cannot add anymore to the subject. We will therefore close this case.

No further info huh, seems like they had a solid case against you...subscribing, could you post a screenie of your process tab?

Ya... we need the entire story before we, the people, can pass a verdict on your innocence or guilt here. Prove your innocence, and you've got yourself a force to be reckoned with on your side.

(pics of support cases in direct reference to this situation would be most useful, as it would show the original conversation in it's entirety)

Go to your Windows Task Manager, take a screenshot (expand the window so can see all) and post it here. Maybe someone will be able to spot something. I'm pretty sure MA scans your running processes.

MA has really fucked up this time.. locking up accounts without a reason.. I think MA is trying to get rid of non-depositers who profit :dunno:

MA dont lock someones account without a reason and certainly dont lock accounts because its a non depositor. This game is free to use. No need to deposit. You can earn money without depositing.
And from the information you got from MA probrably there is some apps running that interfer with EU. That you just dont know. Or that you do know and you did this on purpose to try get your account back. who knows.. either way. nobody has any proof.

Gotta be some stuff ur not telling us there bud. IF you got locked 6 times already :)

as I told there already, everytime has been without a reason! I dont know if it has been because of virus or is something else wrong with my computer? could my antivirus program cause this? I've never run any program that has affect to EU! :mad:

let me go get all conversations now...

as I told there already, everytime has been without a reason! I dont know if it has been because of virus or is something else wrong with my computer? could my antivirus program cause this? I've never run any program that has affect to EU! :mad:

let me go get all conversations now...

There is a reason, they are (apparently) just not telling you. Post your processes if you want help.

be carefull some "game optimiser" softweare , can be see as hacking from MA system.
It allready happen to some other player.
You must have something on your computeur anyway...1 or 2 lock by error i understand , but 6 ...sound very strange , specially when tons of player cheat sound file , or use AC all days long... not speaking about bot and other stuff like that not detected....

"01 Aug 2007 You wrote:
When I login it says that my account has been locked?! I haven't done anything wrong.. so please, unlock my account.

02 Aug 2007 Entropia Support:
Hi,

Our system has automatically locked your account since it has detected a program on your computer, which could interfere with the Entropia Universe software. We will now unlock your account again. To be on the safe side, please make sure not to run any other programs simultaneously with Entropia Universe. Note that if you continue to run such programs, your account will be locked again and we might consider terminating your account permanently.

Regards,
Entropia Support

09 Aug 2007 You wrote:
My account got locked again! You told me last time that I'm using program thats not "allowed". It's not possible now because I deleted it after you wrote to me last time.. the only programs that were on was internet explorer and windows media player. This happened 9.8.07 2:58 GMT+2 so.. unlock my account, thanks

09 Aug 2007 Entropia Support:
Hi,

Please take another look and make sure no other programs are running in the background. Note that if you continue to run such programs, your account will be locked again and we might consider terminating your account permanently.

Regards,
Entropia Support

23 Oct 2007 You wrote:
Hey whatta?? Why did my account get locked?? I just logged in and was online for about 3mins and then logged out and then I logged in after 1min and my account was locked? How's this possible?!?
Please, unlock my account so I can play the game, Thanks

23 Oct 2007 Entropia Support:
Hi,
Our system has automatically locked your account since it has detected a program on your computer, which could interfere with the Entropia Universe software. We will now unlock your account again. To be on the safe side, please make sure not to run any other programs simultaneously with Entropia Universe. Note that if you continue to run such programs, your account will be locked again and we might consider terminating your account permanently.
Kind regards,
Entropia Support

15 Jan 2008 You wrote:
Hey. my account got locked without doing anything wrong. at the time I logged in (17.19 MA Time) I had only PeAss open with entropia.. after 2 minutes, my account got locked. I was just putting my ores into storage. Many people are also using PeAss and their account doesnt get locked. I uploaded the picture about the account locking message here:

img182.image shack.us/img182/582/screenshot2008011519193gv4.jpg

Please, unlock the account. Thanks

16 Jan 2008 Entropia Support:
Hi,

As clearly stated in the EULA, the use of third party programs which might influence the Entropia Universe software is not endorsed by MindArk PE AB. As for other third party software, we do not recommend you to use it since it may contain key loggers and/or spy ware and by using such software you risk the security of your account.

We can see that this is the fourth time your account gets locked for this kind of thing. We have unlocked you account now and if you want to make sure this doesn't happen again then turn off all third party programs while running Entropia.

Kind regards,
Entropia Support

29 Mar 2008 You wrote:
My account got locked after being like 1 minute online! I didnt have any programs running expect xfire, cachemanxp and f-secure.
I'm just confused why does it keep locking my account like every month or two? I've seen this happening to other people also, from forums.
too bad that I had to go to beacon at 16:00 MA time (2 hours from writing this) but I huess that you wont unlock the account untill tomorrow :/

Thanks

31 Mar 2008 Entropia Support:
Hi,

We have systems in place to prevent memory hacks and the like. We can say that your auto-lock is most likely because of CachemanXP. If you stop running this application while using the Entropia Client your problem should stop.

We have now unlocked your account.

Kind regards,
Entropia Support"

ok so, I had pe-ass once and tought that it caused the problem, but no! had cachemanxp and tought that it caused the problem, but seems like that didnt either!
(remove the space from the url to see the pic)

I got hijackthis software which scans the running programs. here's what it shows:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 22:32:51, on 28.11.2008
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16735)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\sched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avguard.exe
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrB.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\snmp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avgnt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Xfire\xfire.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\usnsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer] KHALMNPR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [amd_dc_opt] C:\Program Files\AMD\Dual-Core Optimizer\amd_dc_opt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avgnt] "C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avgnt.exe" /min
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NVIDIA nTune] "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneCmd.exe" boot "C:\Documents and Settings\sami\Local Settings\Application Data\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\Profiles\osbootpf.nsu"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: Xfire.lnk = C:\Program Files\Xfire\xfire.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Lataa FlashGetillä
- C:\Program Files\FlashGet\jc_link.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Lataa kaikki FlashGetillä
- C:\Program Files\FlashGet\jc_all.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\nwprovau.dll
O15 - Trusted Zone: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://www.nvidia.com
O16 - DPF: {02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B} (QuickTime Plugin Control) - http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite.net/content.info.apple.com/QuickTime/qtactivex/qtplugin.cab
O16 - DPF: {1A1F56AA-3401-46F9-B277-D57F3421F821} (FunGamesLoader Object) - http://www.worldwinner.com/games/v47/shared/FunGamesLoader.cab
O16 - DPF: {1E54D648-B804-468d-BC78-4AFFED8E262E} (System Requirements Lab) - http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownload/srl/3.0.0.0/srl_bin/sysreqlab3.cab
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://gfx1.hotmail.com/mail/w3/pr01/resources/MSNPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/win...ls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1198419185379
O16 - DPF: {67A5F8DC-1A4B-4D66-9F24-A704AD929EEE} (System Requirements Lab) - http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownload/srl/2.0.0.1/sysreqlab2.cab
O16 - DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} - http://download.divx.com/player/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab
O16 - DPF: {74DBCB52-F298-4110-951D-AD2FF67BC8AB} (NVIDIA Smart Scan) - http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownload/nforce/NvidiaSmartScan.cab
O16 - DPF: {8A94C905-FF9D-43B6-8708-F0F22D22B1CB} (Wwlaunch Control) - https://www.worldwinner.com/games/shared/wwlaunch.cab
O16 - DPF: {91F71D75-A73B-4E3B-8A14-F03557B82B29} (Cax3DPlugin Object) - http://www.graalonline.com/downloads/plugin/graalplugin.cab
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab
O16 - DPF: {D8089245-3211-40F6-819B-9E5E92CD61A2} (FlashXControl Object) - https://spinpalace.microgaming.com/spinpalace/FlashAX.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: Antiwpa - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\antiwpa.dll
O23 - Service: Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus Scheduler (AntiVirScheduler) - Avira GmbH - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\sched.exe
O23 - Service: Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus Guard (AntiVirService) - Avira GmbH - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avguard.exe
O23 - Service: ##Id_String1.6844F930_1628_4223_B5CC_5BB94B879762## (Bonjour Service) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Logitech Bluetooth Service (LBTServ) - Logitech, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\Bluetooth\LBTServ.exe
O23 - Service: NBService - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Nero BackItUp\NBService.exe
O23 - Service: NMIndexingService - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexingService.exe
O23 - Service: Microsoft NtfsSvc Manager Service (NtfsSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System\updates.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Performance Service (nTuneService) - NVIDIA - C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneService.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: PnkBstrA - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
O23 - Service: PnkBstrB - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrB.exe
O23 - Service: PC Tools Auxiliary Service (sdAuxService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsAuxs.exe
O23 - Service: PC Tools Security Service (sdCoreService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsSvc.exe
O23 - Service: TuneUp Drive Defrag Service (TuneUp.Defrag) - TuneUp Software GmbH - C:\WINDOWS\System32\TuneUpDefragService.exe
O23 - Service: Update Center Service (UpdateCenterService) - NVIDIA - C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\System Update\UpdateCenterService.exe

--
End of file - 8581 bytes

Any bets on this. I belive the staff om EUs support is just old KBG agents. Their lack of communication and understanding is a clear sign of that :rolleyes:

Maybe it's punkbuster? According to their website it provides "real-time scanning of memory by PB Client on players' computers searching for known hacks/cheats," and didn't one of support's messages say they detect memory hacks? Could there be a conflict?

Well, they will have a reason.

Are you sure your modem/router/network doesnt sniff packets or anything like that?

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [amd_dc_opt] C:\Program Files\AMD\Dual-Core Optimizer\amd_dc_opt.exe

AMD Dual-Core Optimizer Version 1.1.4 - The AMD Dual-Core Optimizer can help improve some PC gaming video performance by compensating for those applications that bypass the Windows API for timing by directly using the RDTSC (Read Time Stamp Counter) instruction. Applications that rely on RDTSC do not benefit from the logic in the operating system to properly account for the affect of power management mechanisms on the rate at which a processor core's Time Stamp Counter (TSC) is incremented. The AMD Dual-Core Optimizer helps to correct the resulting video performance effects or other incorrect timing effects that these applications may experience on dual-core processor systems, by periodically adjusting the core time-stamp-counters, so that they are synchronized.

Maybe ?

The really odd thing here is that nowhere is there a mention of the application that triggered the account locks. Either the OP has removed those parts of the support responses, or MA is completely retarded.

Why would they not tell a player which software on their machine was causing the problem? Or at least explain what the software was doing and make a recommendation.

Something is missing here.

Well, they will have a reason.

Are you sure your modem/router/network doesnt sniff packets or anything like that?

How would MA's scan see what the network equipment was doing?

Why would they not tell a player which software on their machine was causing the problem? Or at least explain what the software was doing and make a recommendation.

I did send hijackthis log file to support and asked to take a closer look to it and tell me which program(s) caused this. waiting for reply now

ive spotted 2 app that might be the problem.

what u have to do now is to send the log to support and ask them if there any program in ur list that is prohibited.

EDIT : sorry just saw u sent the log to support...

So they can realise u are only using a software that is not intentionally intended of doing it. i wish they take the time to do it, if u get locked they for sure know which software they dont want to be running at same time, will they tell u is another story

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [amd_dc_opt] C:\Program Files\AMD\Dual-Core Optimizer\amd_dc_opt.exe >> seem a problem since its optimising...

or this
O23 - Service: TuneUp Drive Defrag Service (TuneUp.Defrag) - TuneUp Software GmbH - C:\WINDOWS\System32\TuneUpDefragService.exe

or that...

O23 - Service: Performance Service (nTuneService) - NVIDIA - C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneService.exe

or this...
##Id_String1.6844F930_1628_4223_B5CC_5BB94B879762# # (Bonjour Service) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe (file missing)

or this since it play with ur network packets maybe?

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe

MA wouldnt lock your account unless they saw something like "1337haxmulticlientEUautoclickerAfkBotEntropia.EXE was running, would they? lol

i too dont understand how can MA scan ur running program... software that do that somehow require rights or atleast a normal install?

Entropia is a standalone client which can be copy/paste/swapped to any computer without need of installing... i tho it would make it impossible to let entropia.exe able to interact/act like a antivirus have rights to do(sniff and check packet/date from files or active/running application)

ALSO : DO U OWN A GOLDCARD? on worst scenario someone that know u is hacking up ur ass and wait when he know u wont be online for a few hours to log and run a botsoftware at ur depend? that is way too impossible but stilll ... lol...

Last edited:
I did send hijackthis log file to support and asked to take a closer look to it and tell me which program(s) caused this. waiting for reply now

you never posted that message above ...why?

This is just my two pecs, but if you had your account locked up to 6 times previously, if you had of been even the least bit concerned about the saftey of your account you should have taken a much more pro-active stance to remedy the situation before it reached this point.

Personally, I think they gave you more then enough warnings and if you chose not to take it seriously, then you face the consequences of your in-action.

Maybe next time you will try and get things resolved after the first warning and not wait until the 7th.

Again, just my two pecs. Cheers.
:D

Last edited:
This is just my two pecs, but if you had your account locked up to 6 times previously, if you had of been even the least bit concerned about the saftey of your account you should have taken a much more pro-active stance to remedy the situation before it reached this point.

Personally, I think they gave you more then enough warnings and if you chose not to take it seriously, then you face the consequences of your in-action.

Maybe next time you will try and get things resolved after the first warning and not wait until the 7th.

Again, just my two pecs. Cheers.
:D

from what i see... the guy didnt log much often and when he did he was locked up... lol

is 1st lock is from august 1 2007, others went thru march 2008, which last date MA told him more info about entropia checking for is own memory that could be altered... what happened after that?

to OP : u were locked all those time? from march 2008 to november 2008? did u played after they told u about a software affecting memory like cachemanXP in march2008? did u install something in the recent 2-3week?

you never posted that message above ...why?

oops misread your post earlier ...killing co ordinators as same time as reading :)

dude it looks pretty suspicious from your side... are you sure you haven't left anything out. Why didn't you stop running all third party software like MA asked?

how about reformatting and running the game on a 'clean' os.

I think it is strange that MA hasn't told him what program is the problem here.

I would become angry like hell if I got banned for using a non-allowed program but got no information about it.

Then again, I don't use strange programs either.

Anti-virus, webcam, deamon tools, steam and Winamp or Mediaplayer and that's about it. Okay, Deamon tools is maybe not mainstream but at least it has nothing with PE to do in any way.

This situation confuses me.

Back