Question: Guess what the new mobs will look like?

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
i was wondering what the ew mobs Deathifier is collectig will look like.

here's a go at the Furor :)
my version of what it may look like
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

what do u think the Furor or Frescoquda or Letomie will look like?

ok my drawing skills are a league apart i know ;) my version is meant to be based along the octopus

Great concept on design man, PERFECT REPRESENTATIONAL IDEAS here mate.

Lemme do some layout work for what sort of environments he'll be in.

Hang on.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Seriously though, they might have something to do with the Creative Kingdom. If we were to start anywhere it should be there. The creatures they created thus far are so god damn awesome. o_O

LOL yea it will be intresting to se for sure how they will look like :)
Hope for litle better grapic tho hehe

LOL yea it will be intresting to se for sure how they will look like :)
Hope for litle better grapic tho hehe

wooot you mean your not impressed by my clearly artistic representation of the unknown and onciest's marvellous work in updating that to even more extra-ordinary levels *sigh*

So thats how the new mobs and scenery will look like after CE2? ;)

wooot you mean your not impressed by my clearly artistic representation of the unknown and onciest's marvellous work in updating that to even more extra-ordinary levels *sigh*

Ohh dont get offended m8 i didnt mean that,i just hope that cy2 will give us a bit more details ;)

I've had some art crit before and this has got to be the meanest. D= How dare you, we slaved over a hot boiling computer and put our blood sweat and tears into an image and this is the type of criticism we get? We should revolt, find some way to get back at the cause.

I thought I knew you man. :D

I've had some art crit before and this has got to be the meanest. D= How dare you, we slaved over a hot boiling computer and put our blood sweat and tears into an image and this is the type of criticism we get? We should revolt, find some way to get back at the cause.

I thought I knew you man. :D

Ohh im so sorry if i hurt ur feelings here wasnt my intention at all i asure u :D
U both did the best u could im sure of and i like ur effort that i will make clear :)
I couldent done it better my self lol
Offcourse u know me ;)

Rarrr the Furorrr, now in colour!

Great stuff :)

- Deathifier

Ahahaha!

Everyone is so awesome here. xD

Seriously man, what are they going to look like? o_O

It will be f-cked up if they actually looked like that....lol, and EU turns 2d.

Back