Any LAs With Exa and Snable Stalker ?

nlnforever

Prowler
Nguyen NLNFOREVER Nhung
Sorry to ask this question again.

But now, can we find them in any LAs or any place on Amethera ?

CND for big Snables only as far as I am aware - maybe not Stalkers - but certainly bigger than on the planet.

CND for big Snables only as far as I am aware - maybe not Stalkers - but certainly bigger than on the planet.

CND does have Stalkers.. and loads of them :)

But yeah, CND is probably the only place to go.

There are big Exas around the Akmuul area and north of Sakura, but there's not a good spawn of Stalkers any more.

I did hear a while back that Exa Stalkers had been put back in CND, though not as dense a spawn as it used to be. I haven't been up there for a while though so I can't confirm it. There are certainly plenty of Snable Stalkers there (Dome 2, is it? I may be wrong there).

I can confirm that :) some Stalker Exos and Snab in dome 5 up in CND, was there last week and they were there, giving Pixie parts away like if it was christmas... :rolleyes:

OT: Around Amethera, the biggest i've found are Guardian i think... around PVP4 or near Star's "Banana land?" can't say exactly where... sry :D

Last edited:
A very few exa prowlers spawned in the twins spawn over the past week or two.

I popped into the Exa/Snabble dome at CND at the weekend, and there are Stalkers in there. Maturities all maxed :D and yep after about 10 minutes hunting I was like a Pixie shop :wtg:

Cnd dome 5

The Exa and Snable dome is #5 at CND. Goodly number of Stalkers and Prowlers for both. Dome #2 is inhabited by Fungoids (bah).

Exa Stalkers may be found on the esto LA east of memorial Island TP, past the kingfisher LA. Alternative access is north of akmuul.

The Exa and Snable dome is #5 at CND. Goodly number of Stalkers and Prowlers for both. Dome #2 is inhabited by Fungoids (bah).

Fungoids, Snables, all acid mobs, same thing :laugh:

There are big Exas around the Akmuul area and north of Sakura, but there's not a good spawn of Stalkers any more.

I did hear a while back that Exa Stalkers had been put back in CND, though not as dense a spawn as it used to be. I haven't been up there for a while though so I can't confirm it. There are certainly plenty of Snable Stalkers there (Dome 2, is it? I may be wrong there).

yeah N from sakura has some domis, alphas and OAs.. cant remember if seen any prows or stalks.. havent been mining there in ages

North of Palms corner is a LA with Exa Stalkers,Prowlers! :)

Back