"Let it Rock" Kevin Rudolf

Better to let it rock then to hit one...

Absolutely Awesome...I think i wet myself....

wtf400.gif

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

awesome song. i have been enjoying it for a while now. i normally can not stand lil wayne, but his inclusion in this song doesnt kill it.

(for those that are wondering about this kevin guy and why he seems new, it is because he is. i guess he is a miami producer, now trying to make an album. so far what i have heard is pretty cool and i normally hate pop music.)

Last edited:
David, is there a proper teaser coming up before CE2 implementation or will you rely on participant created videos after that on your marketing?
If that clip is the best you can do in house then you really should hire someone with skills & vision to make one that would capture interest of possible new players.
Comparing this clip and Blue Mars clip it seems they are lightyears ahead in ideas, design and execution - and they started from scratch.
Using CE2 as your marketing gimmick just doesn't work anymore, it was big thing when you first announced it but now with other virtual worlds also using it it isn't.:rolleyes:
So, is this all you got?

At last! A real CE2 video with EU! Great!

Hi,

We have a professional film company ready to direct and produce a new video, but this will take a while before its released using EU/Cryengine2 graphics, we will also have a competition for film/video makers to produce something that will be used in promotions if good enough.

David

That's my daughter's (and mine, too) favorite song! Gratz on the excellent choice :wtg:

Hi,

We have a professional film company ready to direct and produce a new video, but this will take a while before its released using EU/Cryengine2 graphics, we will also have a competition for film/video makers to produce something that will be used in promotions if good enough.

David

Go JamHot this is your challenge !!!

:D

TY for posting Akon, but still... not showing up in some countries (mine included lmao)

I changed the link this should be working in HD now :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFN6Biv-W9g[/YOUTUBE]

Is this true?

In 2008 Kevin teamed up with the most iconic avatar of all time NEVERDIE (a Donald Trump of virtual real estate) and game developers MindArk to begin creation on Kevin's Virtual Environment. Dubbed Kevin Rudolf's Wasteland, and powered by the Entropia Universe Platform, it will be the first of its kind seen in a Virtual World where players will get to interact with the Hitmaker personally as well as join him in defending his own virtual world, the B.A.M.F Headquarters.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Rudolf#Side_Projects

edit: Apparently it is.
http://www.kevinswasteland.com/

Discussion thread opened here.

Last edited:
That solar system isn't accurate ^^

Nice video and cool song :) Only big question now is: When? :scratch2:

Hi,

We have Licensed the song "Let it Rock" by Kevin Rudolf featuring lil Wayne, you can see a short clip incorporating Cryengine2 graphics at:

www.mindark.com/press/video-gallery/

and Kevin's page at:

www.myspace.com/kevinrudolfmusic

WOW! :eek: Nice! Way to go MA!:wtg: Good ear cause thats an awesome song!
I have heard it several times already it has been one of my favorites.
I appreciate all the work you guys are putting into the future of EU and for our entertainment.
Keep it up! :)

Regards,
BAMBUCO

oooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!

yes! Yes! YES!!!

just downloaded the song on ITunes . . . . ohh it rocks!!!

Thank you MA!!!

jewels

;>

not trying to sound negative Frank.. but cmon 0.3 sec video of CE2 with EU? and the rest just nothing with CE2..?
I know you aint suppost to show us to much to get us excited which we are. but 0.3 sec :laugh:
at least 1 min video of Only CE2 with EU. Avatars.. showing their faces and bodys so we can see the difference. ect ;)
btw you guys couldnt pick a better song for EU it fits it perfectly. It makes u wanna try this game.. very nicely done on this song!

Never heard of Kevin Rudolf, but the song's pretty cool. Hope there's going to be a little substance behind all the hype and shiny graphics.

Better than a kick in the head. :)

The short story behind Mindark and the song "Let it Rock"

I was introduced to Kevin Rudolf I think in August or September by Neverdie as a singer/song writer that Cheri London, Jon's wife has worked with on a few projects. After listening to "Let it Rock" the first time, I knew this was the song that we would use in our promotional material with the up-coming Cryengine2 implementation. Its easy listening, a little rock, a little rap, and a great chorus. I have talked with people in the music industry and they can see this being around for a long time, it still hasn't been release outside the US!!! I can see this being used in the future for example during breaks in hockey games and football matches etc!
I would like to thank Cheri & Neverdie for the introduction and a big thanks to Kevin Rudolf for a great song.

David

I was introduced to Kevin Rudolf I think in August or September by Neverdie as a singer/song writer that Cheri London, Jon's wife has worked with on a few projects. After listening to "Let it Rock" the first time, I knew this was the song that we would use in our promotional material with the up-coming Cryengine2 implementation. Its easy listening, a little rock, a little rap, and a great chorus. I have talked with people in the music industry and they can see this being around for a long time, it still hasn't been release outside the US!!! I can see this being used in the future for example during breaks in hockey games and football matches etc!
I would like to thank Cheri & Neverdie for the introduction and a big thanks to Kevin Rudolf for a great song.

David

So, who do we blame? Come on man, you can't go all posetive and creative just like that. It's not good to go dry over night. Give us a name now, who do we burn for no good reason at all?! :eyecrazy:

Never heard this song before... LOVE IT! Great job MA you've done this perfectly. The Video, it shows What EU is, a Planet so far, with intresting and futuristic design yet it is in a desolate area of the universe. The Song and video absolutely did everything that was needed.

Good Luck to the future, lets try bring the CE2 Update Foward, I have hope in you. Go MA, keep it up and ignore the critics who have a bad veiw of you.
Love the new Echidna Crater.

Ze-Tomb.

You had to take that one... now i have to find a new song for my phone :mad:

Hmmm,

guess I'm just too old ...

Name: "Let it rock", and then such boring easy listening muzak?
This will be the sound for the new Crytopia? Will it be a suburb shopping mall?

Sorry, but in my opinion this doesn't fit at all. Even the dreaded "ultimate gambler", IMHO the worst of all EU soundtracks, is really lightyears better, and more fitting to our universe.

David, do I have to phear more of this to come? Have you fired the creator of all the great music that's for me an important part of my previous EU experience?

Have fun!

Why is there always so much frustration around? Everybody has his own music style. Ok. But lean back a second and think about it. The producer of your favourite game informs you first hand (before doing a press release!) about new marketing projects - and even more speaks out an invatation to participate and be part of the show.

So... I understand that mindark has messed a lot in the past. But will this really mean that until the end of time when I read a new threat 2/3 of the comunication will be frustrated blaming in advance posts?

There's a new company running the "content" now and from the few months I'm in now, I can see a change. Life is dynamic, you know. So could everybody just stop and beeing so negative....

So, who do we blame? Come on man, you can't go all posetive and creative just like that. It's not good to go dry over night. Give us a name now, who do we burn for no good reason at all?! :eyecrazy:

:ninja::rofl:

The producer of your favourite game informs you first hand (before doing a press release!) about new marketing projects - and even more speaks out an invatation to participate and be part of the show.

There's a new company running the "content" now and from the few months I'm in now, I can see a change. Life is dynamic, you know. So could everybody just stop and beeing so negative....

I totally second that. I see a change in how EU is run and i must say that I appreciate it. :)

I notice in the video that Calypso has 2 moons?:scratch2: or one could be CND but CP is a space station so shouldnt really look like a planet, anyone know the name of our moon?

Oh. My. Gosh.

I got a shiver down my spine while watching that, awesome.

Pfff..
:/

First of all, that song is a very cheap ripped off U2.
Not a bad song, tho.
But, that video? :scratch2:
C`mon.. We saw some planets and have no clue whatsoever which planets those are. And the CE2 update?
If its gonna only be the updated scenery, and the character models stay the same.. Lame, I`d say.
And you guys have been working on this for, like, 10 years and postponed every possible deadline?!

:(

Suddenly I`m in the mood for cheese. Some shrill digital souless cheese.

Back