Crack the new robo transmission intercept!

I see
So all people in calypso everywhere no matter where you are. If you mine during 5th dec to 21st you will get 3 times the skills.

Yes but how will MA know if we have sold to the troops? :scratch2:

they wont, and i doubt they will go down to that level of detail

Yes but how will MA know if we have sold to the troops? :scratch2:

Everyone is part of the troops... Everyone helps defend becasue we all supply each other.

they wont, and i doubt they will go down to that level of detail

So basicly miners will have not a chance to win some of 15 sets..

Everyone is part of the troops... Everyone helps defend becasue we all supply each other.

True. But I dont think MA will give us all a reward.. if they cannot know if you have helped defending/supplying the brave colonists :ahh:

oh they'll know............ they'll know
:D

I sure hope so.. ;)

The rewards was for those who collected the most robot parts at the end of the event, no?

So basicly miners will have not a chance to win some of 15 sets..

my immediate reaction to that was the hunters, but you never know, what i ment by my statement was i doubt they will record who sells what to who and what its used for. i assume it will be a more generall reward, possibly limiting to crafting weapons and possibly only cirtan loots for the mining comunity.

either way im glad they aint limiting this to hunters only

Deploy the destructors. :cool:

Great work, decrypters!!

This is gonna be one hell of a fight!

AG

Here is the whole text that came first time:

R e s p o n s e
T a r g e t e v a l u a t i o n i n p r o g r e s s
D r o n e u p g r a d e p r o c e s s i n p r o g r e s s
S t r a t e g i c s i m u l a t i o n i n p r o g r e s s
N e u t r a l i z a t i o n o f a u t o m a t e d d e f e n s e s y s t e m i n p r o g r e s s
W e a p o n s l o a d o u t c o m p l e t e
M o t h e r s h i p p o s i t i o n i n g c o m p l e t e
P r e p a r a r a t i o n s a t z e r o p o i n t t h r e e t h r e e p e r c e n t
R e q u e s t e s t i m a t e o f t i m e t o a t t a c k
R e s p o n s e t i m e t o a t t a c k f i v e o n e h o u r s
A l l u n i t s a r e s y n c h r o n i z e d
A c c e p t

So basically all hell will break loose in 51 hours, i.e on DEc 5th, and that is when the super skill period starts as well as a chance to get POE.

I have to say Ma is doing a great job with this, the level of fun has been raised by several factors!

So, after someone helping me figure it out, we have the whole set of characters
Anybody think of:

QWERT YUIOP
ASDFG HJKL
ZXCVB NM

Every key on the keyboard is mapped to a part of the set, and then broken into groups of 5 going down the keyboard (which is consistent with the base 5 of the last code):

Q = aa
W = ab
E = ac
R = ad
T = ae

A = ba
S = bb
D = bc
F = bd
G = be

Z = ca
X = cb
C = cc
V = cd
B = ce

Y = da
U = db
I = dc
O = dd
P = de

H = ea
J = eb
K = ec
L = ed

N = fa
M = fb

So there you go, it ties up prefectly with the missing letters.

What next DVORAK? :D

Edit:
if anyone spots ee in the code it means : is back :p

Also ' < > ? are also possible, they could do some really nice codes

Last edited:
well done to those who figured the code

RESPONSE TIME TO ATTACK FIVE ONE HOURS
So they coming on Friday at 22.00 MA Time !?

the message was first broadcast at 4pm MA time, so it should be 19:00 if this were correct in decimal. Doesn't say what base to use so alterantives
base 9 = 46 hrs = 2pm 5th Dec
base 8 = 41 hrs = 9am 5th Dec
base 7 = 36 hrs = 4am 5th Dec
base 6 = 31 hrs = 11pm 4th Dec

well done to those who figured the code

the message was first broadcast at 4pm MA time, so it should be 19:00 if this were correct in decimal. Doesn't say what base to use so alterantives
base 9 = 46 hrs = 2pm 5th Dec
base 8 = 41 hrs = 9am 5th Dec
base 7 = 36 hrs = 4am 5th Dec
base 6 = 31 hrs = 11pm 4th Dec

Hehe, very nice work. I guess it depends how smart MA... I mean the bots... think we are. Probably gonna be on Friday, so I'm guessing base 10.
P.S. Does this remind anyone else of Santa? :xbiggrin: (the whole pretend it's bots thing)

STANDBY
im working on a vb.net translator that can run on a website :wtg:
OPTION
i was bored typed in all the 01234 from every message will post later i need sleep lo
STALL FOR TIME

l

STANDBY
OPTION
i was bored typed in all the 01234 from every message will post later i need sleep lo
STALL FOR TIME

l

[YOUTUBE]8u8wCJ-b-ZU[/YOUTUBE]

lol ;)

Last edited:
STANDBY

Feel free to use my code. It should be trivial to make it to run under IIS, or maybe in internet explorer (using <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT"> ) if anyone has a web server to put it on.

The offset thing that's always 1, feel free to hard code it. It was a desperate thing i tried why trying to decipher the second version of the code on my own. It was in case MA^h^hthe robots got the idea of "shifting" the code one step right or left.

Feel free to use my code. It should be trivial to make it to run under IIS, or maybe in internet explorer (using <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT"> ) if anyone has a web server to put it on.
IIS is a devil and VB is from hell :|

All Hell will be breaking loose soon :yay:

reads soemthing like this

Request communications security status

Response encryption protocol two weak

protocol breach in zeo zero to six zero minutes

suggestion switch to protocol three

accept

That's right you tin-plated mofos. The biological entities with their processing units made by the most unskilled of labor are cracking your crap codez.

We will defeat you at every turn.

ABANDON HOPE, ROBOTS. LEAVE CALYPSO WHILE YOU CAN.

PS... Intercept THIS!

Hope someone got screenies from the latest inteception. The one that had both numbers and a-f letters. I tried printscreening it to mspaint but crashed.

RESPONSE TARGET EVALUATION COMPLETE
PREPARATIONS AT ZERO POINT FIVE PERCENT
ALL UNITS ARE SYNCHRONIZED

(LOL I should be working :rolleyes:)

new code

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

New one is hex. Will see what I can do between work crises. LOL

AG

does evade work too?

I'm wondering if the x3 skill up works on evade too... If so, everyone go stand under the tps that the ships are at. You'll continually die as soon as you revive, maybe, and evade skill goes up through the roof?

Took the short one from the new set...
b8 4a 0e 5f c7 f5 5a

It doesn't convert to ASCII (some values too large, some too low for printable characters)

184 74 14 95 199 245 90

Converting the values to binary didn't make a barcode.

I'm wondering if the x3 skill up works on evade too... If so, everyone go stand under the tps that the ships are at. You'll continually die as soon as you revive, maybe, and evade skill goes up through the roof?

Robots give dodge. :p

If those are Hash values, we're F*cked. Unless anyone has rainbow table? ;)

Back