Kevin Rudolf Video Competition

Ever had a youtube upload that says, 'file too small'?? hmmm... thats what I just got.. :laugh:

Whats that mean? dont say its too small... hahahaha :silly2:

Sorted it.. wont tell ya what I had done... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not really a comp entry but an acheivement in making my 1st ever video.. woo hoo

Will post it here when its finished processing.. :cool:

Last edited:

Not really a comp entry but an acheivement in making my 1st ever video.. woo hoo

Well here it is.. Not a comp entry as such but had loadsa of fun doing this vid as I have never done one before and only decided to try a couple of days ago...

Not much but its done...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3xrkY0lmSA

Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

Last edited:
FYI guys, incase anyone's worrying abut their HD uploads.. just now did my "show in HD" link show up nearly 2 hours later.

Happy you, I am waiting for this link since ~30 hours. It IS uploaded in 1280x720 resolution but still only a crappy resolution is available...

Happy you, I am waiting for this link since ~30 hours. It IS uploaded in 1280x720 resolution but still only a crappy resolution is available...

Sorry to hear that Scatha...

I do know that not everyone can see the "Watch in HD" link on mine.. and as such, those wont load up the HD version even with &fmt=22. Much less the HQ link on the other one.

YouTube's quality of service has really really diminished with all these bugs

i was using windows format first, never saw it in HD. Then i made a avi witch have mp4 codec, and wow.. itz in HD ;)

i was using windows format first, never saw it in HD. Then i made a avi witch have mp4 codec, and wow.. itz in HD ;)

Thanks for the info trance, I used a different codec, so I will try that :)

Interresting to see when we get the results.. :scratch2:

Just heard this on the radio :)

NECROOOOO!
guys , guys! look dates :ahh:

I think I submitted like 4 copies of my video each with slight variations, assuming this would increase my chances. To this day, I still wonder how they voted and if this screwed my chances by dividing my votes between the entries.

After near 10 years of this nice contest, i would wish, that MA make some thing like that again. There was a lot of funy videos.

I made also some, and Youtube has send me a Warning, that i used content from an Artist, and this is not alowed, so i had to delete one of those videos. But MA had a license to use that song to make this contest videos.

About that i had to delete this videos. So i made a own version of the song to use into the videos, just to solve the problem with Youtube i had.

Hier my own version of Let it rock song:

This was such a fun / exciting contest. Would love to see another contest like this. Maybe without the product tie-in though :D

My entry:

Who ended up winning this competition ?

Who ended up winning this competition ?

1. prize was a LA plus suprem armor.

if i remember right, i got rank 6 or 7 and got a full set of martial armor L

Back