3 For 1 Skill Bonus

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
3 For 1 Skill Bonus
5 Dec 2008

The 3 for 1 skill bonus will be activated today, December 5 at 11:00 UTC and remain in effect until December 22 at 11:00 UTC.

Every participant will receive 3 times the normal amount of skill experience gains during this period. The bonus will be in effect for all professions, during all activities throughout planet Calypso, Crystal Palace and Club Neverdie for this period.

Originally Posted Here

sweet , better get the bio chip and pets out :wtg:

hmmmm, what a coincedence, i am working from home today;)

Stinky:yay:

Thank you MA that's a nice gesture.
And with this one everybody benefits....noob's to uber:)

Last edited:
11.00 UTC?? 8 mins before launch!! :yay:

Pandora's box has been opened.

:woohoo: to short...

Where are those Tant spawns again..... :laugh:

Ze the 3-for-1-Skiller.

*Name is subject to change according ot subject*

my only comment on this:
by 22'th of December, skills market will be screwed
GL all !

Great news.

It's past 11 UTC though D:, where are the robots!!!! XD

Thanks Bertha Bot for a clear and concise message with no room for doubt. That's what I like to see.

Mindmark has to know my schedule that is why they picked today

Wish I didn't have to go to work right now:( THEN AFTER WORK i :(HAVE TO WORK on a closet:scratch2: at home but then after all of that work I will be able to help fight in this war!!!!:ahh::wtg::D

Can not wait :yay:

Good Luck everyone

Am I the only one getting LESS skills after the announcement?
Hunting bots N of twin, stopped getting skill messages by 50-75% :/

Maybe you are getting more skillz per message. The number of green lines doesn't equal skill gains...

Maybe you are getting more skillz per message. The number of green lines doesn't equal skill gains...

Oh I always thought the Skill message lines ment I got skill...

Let the gains begin! :)

MEGA-SKILL activated! :yay:

Get out from the auction folks and skill like you never skilled before! :laugh:

Rocket skilling ground is ofc open: Stormland (36000, 14000) maxed out with merp young ready to be blasted with missiles :rocket:

ok time for me to get sweating ... always wanted higher sweather gatherer skills :)

Great news.

It's past 11 UTC though D:, where are the robots!!!! XD

I think just the skill gains are starting at 11UTC, not necessarily the bot invasion.

Great event; more than two weeks of skilling. :yay:

I dare to say you won't miss the invasion if you stay close to the mother ship ;) ofc hard to skill then, but you won't miss it! lol

They said we would get some information when it starts I think... or was it about 3x1? :scratch2:
Anyway, Marco said they would give us some information when it is happening, not sure if in game or on CL Screen though

Any chance of 3 for 1 on the loot to :D

hmmmm another skill devaluation. ression in game aswell.. lol MA you did it this time .. well thought off.

mm can now be bought from tt aswell??

Why not do a " Deposit and get 100k to 1 skill gain for 1 h " ??

Last edited:
hmm yes the skill market has a problem now... however i will focus on skills i need myself, no on those i want to chip out... so i won`t be one of those to make money out of the event with skills.... not directly by selling at least...

sad thing is....when i look at skill prices dropping lot of ppl knew of this and sold....and not the cheapest players sold skills...

so be smart and make your own conclusion what skill % will do when everybody gets 3x as much as normal...

greetings nar

Back