MudKicker and ScorpionLance's Birthday Bash!!!

ScorpionLance

Dominant
Society
~Church of Lootius~
Damion ScorpionLance Marauder
Thursday May 12 4:30 UTC ingame time.
Fort Pandora at the lake. Bring your bikinis and thongs. We're gonna have a blowout!!!!
BYOB

If we get any donations we'll try to have some type of trivia contest for prizes. or we'll get 2 huge hunting parties together. I'll lead one team Mud will lead the other. Or we'll take over the rig. Hell i dunno We Do Whatever the hell we want!!!! It's gonna be the biggest yet...hopefully!!!! Cya there!!!!!!

Last edited:
:birthday: WOOOOOT!!!!!! :birthday:

FAUSTAIN BETTER BE THERE WITH HIS JACK!!!!!! :drink: :boxer: :drink:

Cool, Ill try to be there :girl:

I'll come and bring my on bobsled too :p

at work we had a bring your own banana day cause we couldn't bring liquor to work but the manager had vodka in her blizzard anyway :p (i work at dairy queen assistant manager)

Aye Mud, sounds like fun :tongue2: me n w0lfie'll most likely turn up :smash:

i cant be there wich i am so DAMM sorry about...

sorry br0s

:(

KotBR never dies they rejoin in Scorp and Mud Bday party ;)

I'm all over this one, finally I will get my chance to hunt with Mud. BTW, happy birthday in advance.

04:30 UTC. 11:30pm Central Time. We live in the US.

Ill be there but isn't May 12th on a thursday?

Doh! You're right! It's changed!!!

Fun guys! I shall try my best to remember ;)

Errm..I will be there if I dont sleep :D

Since I will sleep then it will be kinda hard for me to participate.. but have fun :)

w000 massive hunting party. i like it.

*checks off may 12th on his EF calendar*

Sleep smeep be there!! Just sleep before it.

spread the word so everyone knows about our birthday bash/huge hunt!!!

:dunce: :dunce: PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol :laugh:

ooe i wanna b there :D

Be there or be...

------------
|xxxxxxxxxxx|
|xxxxxxxxxxx|
|xxxxxxxxxxx|
|xxxxxxxxxxx|
------------

Watch yerselves, cause im gettin HAMMERED!!!!! WOOOOOT! :beerchug: :drink: :banana: :baby: LMAO!!!

(dont ask me bout the baby, lol)

So sorry but i cant be there by that time :(

MudKicker said:
Watch yerselves, cause im gettin HAMMERED!!!!! WOOOOOT! :beerchug: :drink: :banana: :baby: LMAO!!!

(dont ask me bout the baby, lol)

Some lucky avatar may end up bearing Muds drunkin` lust child!!!! WOOT!

"I will call it.........Mini-Mud!!!!!"

LOL mini-mud!

I say we have Absinthe on the drinks menu :cheer:

MudKicker said:
Some lucky avatar may end up bearing Muds drunkin` lust child!!!! WOOT!

"I will call it.........Mini-Mud!!!!!"

:laugh: ROFL... oh dear. don't even joke about it! lol

Could we get atleast a little content in this thread ?
We are not very fund of one liners and smilies only posts here on EntropiaForum.

Thanks.

Awww MB. If folks are having fun on this thread then they'll have fun at our birthday party. sorry bout it though. C'mon you illiterate clowns!!! Show MB that 9th grade grammar class WAS worth it!!!

Alrightee brotha Mud and brotha Lance I shall do my utmost to be in attendence and raise as much hell as is avatarily possible ;)

As far as adding content to this thread?.....hmmm....Ok here's a quote from a play. Name the speaker, play and author (this one is as easy as hell so expect one of u madcap mayhem rousers out there to nail it):

"I have of late lost all my mirth. And indeed it goes so heavily with my disposition that this goodly frame the earth seems to me a sterile promontory....This most excellent canopy the air! Look you! This brave o'erhanging firmament ! This majestical roof fretted with golden fire! Why it appears as nothing to me but a foul and pestilent congregation of vapors!"

Got it?.....for bonus marks name the famous and hilarious British cult film that this speech appears in. For bonus bonus points name the the next line in the speech and what famous pshychdelic musical used it as the basis for one of its songs (give ya a hint- the composers initials are A.L.W).

That oughta help this thread squeak by the content cops i hope?

I think it's Hamlet? By William Shakespeare. The rest of the quote is...

"What a piece of work is a man! how noble in reason! how infinite in faculty! in
form and moving how express and admirable! in action how like an angel! in
apprehension how like a god! the beauty of the world! the paragon of animals!
And yet to me, what is this quintessence of dust? man delights not me: no,
nor woman neither, though by your smiling you seem to say so."

I'll leave the rest for someone else...

Dohhh! :duh: ...almost forgot...HAPPY FREAKIN' B-DAY MUDD AND SCORP!!!! :birthday: I'll try to make your party but, no promises...

Back