New mining amps shop at Twin Peaks Mall. OA-105, OA-104, MA-105, MA-104, always in stock.

Neophyte

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Alex Neophyte Zane
Location: Twin Peaks Mall, floor 1, shop # 12. Very close to TP and auction.

Current stock:

OA-105
OA-104
MA-105
MA-104
MA-103

Special stock for this week:

Shear Pro600

All prices below auction and updated regularly. Happy shopping :)

For bulk deals on any amp from my regular stock send me a PM or meet me at Nate Valley auction station and receive even greater discount!

Last edited:
Promotional campaign closed for now. Thanks everyone :)

Last edited:
bump for nice soc m8 and nice deals. :yay:

Wow i won something? :D
I'll pick my prize up when i'm back from CND.

Question:

If you buy something in a shop, the owner knows who bought what and when?
Or have we to tell you what we bought??

:yay: One bump for Neo, because he Rocks :headbang:
Great idea Neo! Best of luck with your shop and to the winners :dance:

Question:

If you buy something in a shop, the owner knows who bought what and when?
Or have we to tell you what we bought??

The owner gets a message telling who bought what.
Only works for stuff from the shop tho, not the shopkeepers.

Monday bump. Second week winners announced. Thanks everyone :)

Last edited:
Prices for MAs?

Hm, im gonna make an supportcase, about that i dont want to show the shopkeeper who bought his amps, or they have to do it with the last 24hrs buyouts too.....

I dont want to let the shopkeeper know that i bought his stuff, not that i am a reseller or something, but it is just wrong. nice option, but wrong.

Why you think ?????

well because it just is......... we cant see the buyout on auction either, so why should the shopkeeper know who bought his stuff, it doesnt add anything extra to know who bought it.

Hm, im gonna make an supportcase, about that i dont want to show the shopkeeper who bought his amps, or they have to do it with the last 24hrs buyouts too.....

I dont want to let the shopkeeper know that i bought his stuff, not that i am a reseller or something, but it is just wrong. nice option, but wrong.

Why you think ?????

well because it just is......... we cant see the buyout on auction either, so why should the shopkeeper know who bought his stuff, it doesnt add anything extra to know who bought it.

Well, personally I think it adds a nice personal touch to the shop. It also helps in situation when your shop gets hit by resellers. If you see someone buying your items and then relisting in auction, you know it's time to adjust your price.

Monday bump. Last week's winners announced.

Last edited:
Last week winners announced.

Last edited:
Get your weekend hofs with this nice amps...

Weekly winners announced. MA-103 amps now in permanent stock.

Monday bump. Weekly winners announced.

Weekly bump. OA-104 back in regular supply.

Better prices than in squalliaxxx shop?

Better prices than in squalliaxxx shop?

Let's just say I sell amps that he doesn't and leave it at that. I try to keep prices comparable.

Not sure why you had to bring this up in my shop thread other than to advertise my direct competitor. If you want a better price, you can always contact me directly and I can provide even better discounts compared to shop price.

Let's just say I sell amps that he doesn't and leave it at that. I try to keep prices comparable.

Not sure why you had to bring this up in my shop thread other than to advertise my direct competitor. If you want a better price, you can always contact me directly and I can provide even better discounts compared to shop price.

Cool, discounts for bulk deal is nice. I`ll keep it in mind. Wasn`t my intention to advertise anyone.

One well deserved BUMP :yay: coming up!! :woohoo: Best of Luck with your shop Neo :hug:

Back