Career/Future plans

Knoop said:
Wow, all of you do such advanced stuff :eek: :eek:

I drive a forklift for minimum wage :broke: :banghead:

Whatever pays the bills man... ;)

Faustian said:
I fix your damn forklift... stop dragging your forks, pushing shit across the floor, dragging broken pallet parts with it please and all the other crap you do to abuse it....! You'll make my job alot easier :rolleyes:
Productivity = BAD! I don't care what you dumbass Boss says!
Suit and Tie = I don't know shit about most anything ;)

Lol. Im not a wreckless driver :eek: :eek:

Although I have one bad story. I work for a company that rents me to other companys. And for one period I was gonna work at IKEA. So I came there first day didnt know a soul and someone told me hey man get that forklift and start doing this and that. So I say sure np and starts doing it. The lift I had was one of those you sit donw and have the pallets on your right side and you look to your left. Dont know the english word for them. Well anyways I drove back and forth a few times when I came up facing the wrong way so I was gonna turn and go the other way to drop of the pallet. And I hear CRAAAAAAASH. Lol the forklift I had was equipped with longer forks and there for bigger hmm what is the name for it, well anyways the thing that goes upp the hydraulics. So I tore down 25 sq metres of ceiling with lights and everything and the forklift was stuck so bad they had to cut it out lol. That was NOT funny on my first day and first hour. Cute girls in my age came and starred at me wondering what kinda idiot I was when I had to stand there for 1 hour while the cut the forklift loose lol...

:D I am going to study law next year at the university of Aalborg :)
Then I want to become successful :) Get married, and get three children, two girls and a boy :laugh:
That's my futureplan, let's hope it comes true ;)

I am an IT guy. Specializing in Backup and Recovery and UNIX environments, in large corporations. No college. Just started messing with computers when i was 10 and got my first (TI 99/4A). Never really planned to get into them. Just got to the real world and realized that it was the only thing i knew how to do.

Did everything from pizza delievery to working in a machine shop. This is about the only thing I found i like.

Thats about it for me. Nothing exciting. When you are at work and delete your file, i'm the guy that puts it back!

Suicide

Back