Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Droka
Event creature

droka_wbg_300.gif

Description :
The Droka humanoid robot is an improved Drone with improved firepower and armor.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Robot.jpg
Robot

Damage Type : Unknown

Maturities

Generation 1
Generation 2
Generation 3
Generation 4
Generation 5
Generation 6
Generation 7
Generation 8
Generation 9
Generation 10

Loots

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone seen one of these lately? If so ,where ?

Anyone seen one of these lately? If so ,where ?
it's only spawed during certain events at the moment. last time was during the robot war i think.

Did any one get info about damage type?

Or please explain how can I check damage type of mob. Did not find information about this on EF. Thank you

Did any one get info about damage type?

Or please explain how can I check damage type of mob. Did not find information about this on EF. Thank you

Judging by experience, I would say Burn like Drones, but I don't know if anyone's done a proper test for it.

anyone know their location atm? seems they are the newest resident of Planet Calypso and not just an "event" mob.

You can find them in The Crater and the volcano between Twin and Ares mixed in with Legionaires and Troopers.

Old Hadesheim - or whats left of it.

was lookin for drones east of jason, found drokas and legionaires, wasnt so happy about this tho

was lookin for drones east of jason, found drokas and legionaires, wasnt so happy about this tho

Things change. Adapt.
On a brighter note, I encountered drones NORTH of jason. It was last week sometime, but they may still be there.

anyone know their location atm? seems they are the newest resident of Planet Calypso and not just an "event" mob.

location is here p(78923,78686)
from there run N

I hope you can em fast or else your aSS will be burnd

I was there today and last night with apis and killed a copule of hundreds no loot zip nothing

Anyone know of another spawn with these beauties except "old hades" ?

Droka 10?

Dear all,

any idea where the hell are Droka 10 currently? I did search all common places. Did not find higher than lvl 5.

Please I need you help. Where are they now?

Take care
Arch

Dear all,

any idea where the hell are Droka 10 currently? I did search all common places. Did not find higher than lvl 5.

Please I need you help. Where are they now?

Take care
Arch

The spawn west of Jurra Plateau has occasionally 6 and 7, but they are rare. Did you check the spawn next to the Hadesheim crater?

Check out Treasure Island Low Channel, I have seen up to Droka 10 mixed in with miner bots

Check out Treasure Island Low Channel, I have seen up to Droka 10 mixed in with miner bots

Ok, checked. A pity there are only Drones lvl 1 to 5 inbetween. But thx for the tip.

Hello,
I am currently hunting them at Jurra, but the spawn is rather shitty in my opinion with all the mountains and plants!!! The plants are the worst, either the droka get stuck or me trying to get to them before the "unreachable" status. Is there another spawn that is less taxing on the nerves?

Thanks

salo

Look for Drokas arround here: [61673, 84443, 139]

Can't remember the exact position but there are a ton of Drokas arround there.

Look for Drokas arround here: [61673, 84443, 139]

Can't remember the exact position but there are a ton of Drokas arround there.

Thank you very much. I will take a look when I am back in game. Also +rep...must spread around

Edit: also thanks Akbar +rep

Last edited:
There are also droka 01-02 mixed with troopers/warriors 01-02 1 Lesser W Minopolis

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Back