EF hunt? (event like idea)

C4n

Guardian
Society
Skillin' Villains
Craig C0nflikt Nelsom
Why don't we all get together and have a big hunt take over the rig i am bored one thing i like about online games is friends i have a few in my soc but i wanna get to know alot more so why don't we all get together and have an ef together hunt/crazy/bonaza type thing
When? i don't know
pitch some ideas lets do this :)
I dunno just the idea that came to my head i see lots of people signed in right now.

would have joined you but Im currently at my moms = shitty comp I cant play PE on properly :(

Thanks for replying any other takers?

Well i agree this sound fun, but i would prolly lose to much peds even on dmg determines.

Soz :silly2:

I'd join, after the 25th of the month lol.
no ped til then :)

C4n said:
Why don't we all get together and have a big hunt take over the rig i am bored one thing i like about online games is friends i have a few in my soc but i wanna get to know alot more so why don't we all get together and have an ef together hunt/crazy/bonaza type thing
When? i don't know
pitch some ideas lets do this :)
I dunno just the idea that came to my head i see lots of people signed in right now.

Im down! :tongue2:

Ill keep an eye on this post to see if anything devolopes :D

im a melee fighter not much good against some with a gun so i cant really PvP :rolleyes:

Well lets decide what we wanna do first.

1.Pvp oil rig type thing
2.Hunt some big mobs we shouldn't as a group :)

id tag along and lend a hand might be fun to meet some people in game rather than just talking to them on forum. I think you need to come up with a plan of what to do and then set a date maby 1 or 2 weeks ahead to give people time to know about it.

nice idea overall rep given

Sounds cool. Can't promise but, I would try to be there. Maybe if we got enuf folks together, we could take down an Eomon. :eek:

Got a better idea, we all meet in some city and have a EF party, some beer and we can all see each others avatars :D

Yeah...that works too.

Yeah sounds good c4n, but no way could I assist in a rig takeover ;)

I have unplated Vigi and a Just MKIII(<- on loan from a kind soc m8 :D )/A104

I'm up for a hunt tho! Oh and a Party!! :dance: :cheer: :clap: :headbang:

good idea....will be watching to see what develops.

just hanging out and stuff would be cool too. actually, we could couple the two things. pick a nice city/fort with some decently hefted mobs nearby. those that want to hunt can team up and go out. the others can wait for them to die. :D

would also be cool to possibly hit a large herd of weaker mobs. 20 EFers against 75 mobs....hilarity ensues! we could all come at them in a line...charging...wow...the pic alone would be worth it.

MB would have to showcase it!

lol...hell, MB will have to do a movie.

okay. i'm all in.

Alright Heres the plan The party slash/hunt is tomorrow Friday the 15

what time is good for you guys if you are going to come private message me your full in game name. so i have a list and where which bar is the best we will decide what we will hunt when i see how many heads we have.

Lol ,ooks like i'm a few days late... so how did it go?

Alexs said:
Lol ,ooks like i'm a few days late... so how did it go?

sorry alexs, but nobody really reas the threads that have ben around for more than a few days... youll probably never get a response. lol... i havent read much about it (though i havent been looking) so im not sure it ever happened. hehe :D
but if you want, join me sometime for a coldbeer (yes, its 1 word.)

:laugh:

Back