PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    you guys sure you havent turned off skill messages?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod Z Zappa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you guys sure you havent turned off skill messages?
    aint funny! Are u sure you dont work for the MA support staff?

PLEASE EVERYONE FILL SUPPORT CASE about this issues. MA need to know were aware and were not stupid! They are trying to f&ck us! let them know were not dumb!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Grecu
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dotc0m View Post
    Believe it or not i am having the same issues with hunting.

I was in cp, with 5 aurlis on me, fapping & shooting, i was getting 1 green line every 100gun click... that aint normal. 100 gun click & approx 600+hp lost and 1 green line.
    yep i have the same problem i actualy skiled better before the event

the skilling was great until 2 days ago but since yesterday it is crap :/
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic20824_2.gif

Quote Originally Posted by NastyCenturion View Post
    yep i have the same problem i actualy skiled better before the event

the skilling was great until 2 days ago but since yesterdat it is crap :/
    Fill support case, tell them they surely might and have received many support case about this. I have the same issue, less skills gain than before events. Worst since last update.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ein Coilshot Syha
    Society
    Entropia Movers
    Images
    I went mining yesterday, I made 2 runs of 100 bombs and probes. I did not see any difference in the amount of green lines. My gains were just fine. I do recall times I would go out mining before the event find all kinds of claims and not have hardly any gains at all. Have you tried relocating or going somewhere you have never been? Get NRF program upload your finds and get the 52k+ finds that are shown there, then find a place nobody has gone or its a place they are leaving out, and make a run there. I did so, and came out +50TT on the run, and had gains to boot..... Claims I hit included an abundant, large, ample and considerable, with lots of small and poor, very few tinys and VPs. All with out amps......

Coilshot
    May your HoFs be Plentiful and your claim endless.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Freelancer
    Society
    Feed The Newbs
    Images
    I've complained about this many times, opened alot of support cases

the reply was always similar but overall explenation was that skill gain comes in cicles, you gain normal skill until you reach a certain level and it's like you get a learning block untill you gain some level that will allow you to gain normal skill again.

I think it's all BS, skilling is mining is a nightmare compared to hunting or crafting, but hey, it's not a bug, it's a feature
    Evil never dies, it just waits to be reborn....

Galadea Gala Durutti
    Society
    The 3-Toed Sloths
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by coilshot View Post
    I went mining yesterday, I made 2 runs of 100 bombs and probes. I did not see any difference in the amount of green lines. My gains were just fine. I do recall times I would go out mining before the event find all kinds of claims and not have hardly any gains at all. Have you tried relocating or going somewhere you have never been? Get NRF program upload your finds and get the 52k+ finds that are shown there, then find a place nobody has gone or its a place they are leaving out, and make a run there. I did so, and came out +50TT on the run, and had gains to boot..... Claims I hit included an abundant, large, ample and considerable, with lots of small and poor, very few tinys and VPs. All with out amps......
    Coilshot
    Well you better get some skills in "read forum posts" before posting. And yes, the skill gains are slow

Back to topic: I did drop 100 bombs yesterday and moved from lvl 23,5 to 24. I guess EU is kind of dynamic...

Maybe the skill display panel lags and some green lines are suppressed due to lag. I really can't find another explanation. Gaining half a lvl from 100 vbombs is just insane, even with 3x skills...

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ein Coilshot Syha
    Society
    Entropia Movers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadea View Post
    Well you better get some skills in "read forum posts" before posting. And yes, the skill gains are slow
    hehe I got skills.... I read the post just fine and my post is well inline with this topic.
    I simple noted that my green lines come at the normal rate that they all ways have, and made some suggestions on changes people could make that might help them find their green lines again. If you dont think it would help, then don't do as I suggest. Your poor suggestion to me wont help anyone. I have always beleived in sharing my info and knowledge as best I can, and I have lots of it from the 6 years I have been mining in PE/EU.

So what is your real problem with my post/ or me? Oh and you may PM me so we dont clog this thread with off topic chatter....

Coilshot
    May your HoFs be Plentiful and your claim endless.

Banned
    Society
    Freelancer
    Im skiling particularly fast in hunting only, but i find it strange yesterday my atributes were growing SUPER FAST! i got nearely 1 agility in 2 days (im about to be 54 agil) also intel was fast!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3