Selling: Apartments at Sakura

Burgerman

Old Alpha
Society
Freelance
Jelly Burgerman Belly
It is an entire floor at Sakura City, Amethera.
Chikara Yuujou Tower, Floor 15, apartments A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H.
This Tower is conveniently close to the TP as can be seen in the final screenshot. There is also an auction/Trade Centre next to the TP.

Price updated to 4k peds.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The apartments are now empty of clutter, so they are ready for new owners to redecorate them as they wish. :)

Last edited:
. .

Last edited:
. .

Last edited:
Updated lower price

Updating and lowering the price to 4k peds.
The apartments are now empty of clutter, so they are ready for new owners to redecorate them as they wish.

Last edited:
Partial contents list

. .

Last edited:
Just checked out the pictures, nice layout... :)

How did you place things on the wall?
I was under the impression you need a display to do that?

Price updated to 4k peds for the apartments.

Last edited:
wow, an entire floor. how tempting :)

The rent has been paid on all the apartments for the next month, so they are all open for viewing. The combination of an entire floor, the large number of items that can be displayed therein, and also the furniture and items already inside the apartments might hopefully be too tempting to resist. :)

Update: The apartments are now empty of clutter, so they are ready for new owners to redecorate them as they wish.

Last edited:
stop that lol
this is hard to resist lol
(free bump)

Weekend bump.

Weekend bump.

The apartments are now empty of clutter, so they are ready for new owners to redecorate them as they wish.
Price updated to 4k peds.

I have spoken with an interested buyer, so the apartments are being held for now, pending sale.

The buyer has backed out of this deal to buy a house, so the apartments are available again for sale.

Weekend bump.

i own an appartment at yuujou 16 and appreciate the perfect combination of nature behind the house and civilization close to your home. did you know there is a lake just 20m from the tower? no location can beat this for that price :wtg:

Thankyou very much Steffel. And yes you are correct, it is a very pretty location. There is some nice mining and fun hunting to be found in the lands just around the apartments, also a nearby lake with nasty bitey fish in it just ready to help with first aid skilling or melee skilling. :D

Weekend bump.

Weekend bump.

:)

i will bump you back to the top so i can find you easier

d

The apartments have been sold. Thankyou and the thread can be closed now.

Back