Do you respect the environment?

Quebecer

Guardian
Society
WildD3amons Academy
Etienne
How do you act with your environment?

Do you jump over small bushes and go around the trees?
or do you just run straight thru the trees and bushes?

Reactions: Uni
Well, if I respected the enviroment I wouldn't be bombing away and shooting so much, so no ;)

Sometimes I do jump over small plants though :eek:

If my behaviour when running over hills is anything to go by, I apparantly respect the little pocket of air just after the hilltop. I keep jumping off the tallest points ;)

heh yes i do. I speak with plants and sometimes even dance.At xmass i give to the oldest wise tree a gift.

hehe

yes I do jump over bushes, but I also run through the trees when my life is threatened by a mighty chirpy or gibnib :D

basejumping too ;)

Lez. :wtg:

"just run straight thru the trees and bushes"

or if someone that has never played the game before is watching me i go arround them in an attempt to make the game look less crap

Dont give a damn, I even piss&shit wherever I want as afther 5 years they still vhnt got me toilet

"just run straight thru the trees and bushes"

or if someone that has never played the game before is watching me i go arround them in an attempt to make the game look less crap

HAHAHA same here :D It's like a techdemo from some sort of crappy home made graphics engine at alfa stage, lol. Never as obvious as when you show Entropia to someone.

Dont give a damn, I even piss&shit wherever I want as afther 5 years they still vhnt got me toilet

Same here. I usually stomp and rip plants apart whenever i get the chance, and put bombs inside large trees and rocks.

Since a bush can dodge shoes I'd say its safe to run right through bushes and trees as they are quick enough when they move. If a tree doesn't want to be run through it tells you exactly that by simply blocking your path and smash its trunk right on your forehead...

So we're all safe I think...

the question is...

the question is does the environment respect you?

I usually run though things.

At the moment, however, I am recycling a lot of metal.

Well if a tree is stupid enough to get on my way i have no reason not to punish it.

since playing Crysis demo and seeing how much the vegetation can work for & against you . . . I have been wondering how much this will change

usually I avoid running thru trees and all that . . . unless I am hunting and I may just ghost into a large tree to see what is inside or the other side

jewels

;>

I release massive amounts of methane into the atmosphere while playing. Of course, that is directly related to the amount of cerveza consumed in a hunting session. :D

I respect it, mostly sort of kinda...

More often than not I go around trees, or at least make an effort. Also jump over rocks, but run through the bushes.

Why? The same reason I use the right type of crafting machine even though they all work the same. Just because.

On the other hand, I will swim in my armor and hold my breath for an eternity, so don't accuse me of being consistent. :D

:beerchug:

Miles

I'm afraid I run right through the trees and bushes and rocks that let me... but I do try to only buy goods made from recylcled materials and I always pick up my trash. Plus I try to kill all those nasty mobs before they fill our air with methane... does that count? :silly2:

The Biggest mob i jumpd over was a Atrox Prowler. But nebu had to help me with his eraktor ekkk2000 weeeeeeeee.

I take dominion over the environment, just like irl.

yes i do, i only pluck leaves for my tea and can dance my name (even backwards!) Back at earth i used to pet fawns, yeah on Calypso the chirpies have to pay for (... me peting them and i do this for hours in case i was quick enough to tag one.) I lick slugs, frogs, toads and even occational molisks!

No better dawn on Calypso than to catch little butterflies by clapping hands!

Back