The friendly spider(entropia trust concept)

BENDIEMAN

Provider
Society
Sex cons liberation front
Daz
Lets see how many invetory's this spider can travel befor it is consumed by the horribel tt grinder and forever crushend into oblevion.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Trade location:Twin peak mall level 1 near auction.
First trade from Lunar Cassini Pool to Daz BENDIEMAN Land(aka me).

(Lets note to location just for the fun of it :) )

Cassini is curently in Ex cons cadets joined in may 2007 and is a hunter.

Im gone try and trade it to some one else now and c if we can get this gowing.

btw one and only rule is that one must find the person who you trade it with ingame.Aka not via the forum to keep it exsiting.

trade to:Chanti Mylcat Mylpalli

What i can tell you about mylcat is that he's always in a good moond.:)
All round nice guy he make's waiting in the line less boring.
Even fun from time to time .

Last edited:
reminds me on the dwarf of "Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain"
heave a good journey lil spider :D

trade to: Dave Ozi Epsolon

Dave is a helpful fella, always good for a chat and Australian.

He has a lovley wife Missa who also is nice to chat to and be around.

Hope you both have a merry christmas :)

And a merry christmas to all

Again at Treasure Island City,

Trade to Sorg Sorg Sorg, (sometimes referred to as Sorg).

Who has been busily skilling beauty to bring us a new haircut soon and today unlocked Cat's Eyes.

Realy nice guy, always approachable :)

Passed to Leeloo Leeloo Mountain, at her shop in TI city Platinum building.

Beautician, colorer, member of Beauty group, and she like copper :confused:.

She's been my guinea pig yesterday to skill, so thx for that ;).

Friendly spider to a Tamer

Trade to : Butch Butch Carisbrook

Butch - is a jovial , funloving hunter and good tamer. A good friend and a helping hand . And we all know him as a good webdesigner in real life.

- A bit slow in posting i believe :)

Gave the spider doll to Buzz.

He's my socleader and always ready to help others and he's a very nice person as well.

Proud to be in his soc.

Traded in EM L1

forgot pic lol

Thx for the nice words Leeloo :)

Oki, I thought the best person I could pass the spider on to would be lyyke... In hopes that she will bless him, so lootius will smile upon him, and give him good fortune on his travels. :silly2:

Thank you Buzz :D

I chose to hand it over to John Teacher Capital - he's just sooo friendly :silly2: ... look at the picture ... doesn't he look like a pall to you?? :ahh:

So, off with a blessing the little itchy spider jumped away ...

friendly_spider.jpg

(hey, stop staring on the spider .... )

(hey, stop staring on the spider .... )

But it's just so scary. :(

doesn't he look like a pall to you??

Pall Stool? :silly2:

:rofl:

SORRY JOHN - I meant pal :D hahahaha :laugh:

:rofl: That's ok Lykke, I'd offer to let you sit on me anytime, but I'm guessing VF might be forced to to act protective and beat me up. :boxer:

As for the lil spider, I wanted to give it to someone who was always good with advice, and just an all around nice person.

But everyone who fit that description on my FL either weren't logged in, or already had the spider once, so I decided to give it to Netstalker. :D

He's actually a very funny guy, quite knowledgeable and always willing to help out. A class act all the way. :thumbup:

We braved the final moments of the war to pass along this precious item.

Managed to keep this for a grand total of 5 minutes before I found my most worthy friend to pass it on too...

She promised to clean it up a bit, as it had fleas when i got it... :cool:

Passed the Spider to: Arokh - (currently a Freelancer)

Arokh is a long-time friend ... and after seeing who the cutie petutie Spider had already been passed on to (many on my FL already), I found Arokh who was out playin' in the Falx field. He met me at the OWH teleporter so that I could do the "Spider Trust" trade and get the pic. Arokh is quite the special person, and someone I adore, whom I knew immediately could be trusted to pass on this (now) Lootius-blessed Spider to the next deserving recipient. I THINK I was able to clean it up a bit so that the traveling flea circus that seemed to attach themselves while in the hands of JC didn't become an annoying side show. :D

As far as NetStalker is concerned ... if I allowed ANYone to stalk my purple ass, it would be him (sorry Eto), because he has certainly brought immeasurable joy (and playfulness) to my virtual pixels (and forum presence) in more ways than he might imagine. I cherish this friendship immensely. :hug: Oh, and the solo pic of him in my last Front Page news story kinda sealed the deal as well. :laugh:

Awwww thanks MS9 :hug:

Didn't last long in my inventory though. Within a couple of minutes I managed to devise a cunning plan to trick Pirx Danford (Federation of Free Wanderers) into receiving the spider of doom:

Had quite a few people to pick to pass it onto from my FL, so in the end had to just randomly pick someone. Known Pirx a reasonable amount of time, joined him in the FoF, and I believe he was a friend of Mikah. So yeah, all good. Friendly and trustworthy fellow, so... here. Have a spider. :silly2:

*scratches* I think that spider left something behind... o_O

Oh, good choice Arokh ... another long-time friend I would have trusted immediately, and another sweetheart indeed. He's on my FL as well, and since I have so many special friends, I just went alphabetical, and you were at the top of the hit parade. ;) Hugs to Pirx though! :D

Cheers Arokh that was quite a surprise.

I felt it would be cheating to pass it on in the society as they are all good people so I decided to surprise someone that would surely not expect this coming.

He is not on my fl for very long actually as I just a month ago met by him by chance, completely in thoughts as he was planning a setup for a movie scene as he often does.

Passed on to: Bambuco Bam Vuitrago
In front of the Ithaca Bar.

Spidey sleeps

Ok Pirx Danford you got me with the Spider :)

BUT I had to log off before finding its new owner so I guess the spider will spend the night in my Inventory.

Ok Pirx Danford you got me with the Spider :)

BUT I had to log off before finding its new owner so I guess the spider will spend the night in my Inventory.

:eek::eek: ... don't give it more bugs now ... :laugh:

Spideys up and running!

:eek::eek: ... don't give it more bugs now ... :laugh:
OUCH! LOL!! :laugh:

Ok I found the guy to hand it to.
This guy has been a big help and a good friend of mine for some time.
Yes, he looted the Carramone Shin guards days ago but I think this Spider is a much better loot. :laugh: Just KIDDING of course!
I kept the spider overnight so i bathed it, tucked it to sleep, and read it a bedtime story. So now its fresh to travel around Calypso clean, well rested, and bug free ;)

Spider was given to Lazer "LAZZ" Nero
location was by the tp in Camp Echidna

Thx alot Bam much apriciated m8 :D

Was a easy call for me i passed it to my first deciple "Hedaya" at Oshiris Hearths.
He is still a very good friend and in same soc as me :D
Hes also the #1 OA101 maker acording to that prog i forgot the name of lol Entropia Tracker i think its called?

Im sure Hedaya will find a new great friend to pass it to also :))

Unfortunally my Fraps dont like to work for me but i asked Hedaya to take a pic to when i gave it to him, he post it here later ;)

Cheers all good friends in our amacing comunity :))
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to u all !
Take care out there!
Regards

Hes also the #1 OA101 maker acording to that prog i forgot the name of lol Entropia Tracker i think its called?

:laugh: thx for the flowers but I'm not #1 anymore since I don't craft them like a maniac anymore.

As mentioned I got the that cute doll from my ex mentor Lazz. Thx my friend ;) You're one of the most dignified dude i know around on Calypso Planet. Here's the screenshot from the trade:

OK I tried to do something special and went on a long trip to the rig to find ppl there that usually pk ppl there to protect "their" oil.
There were 2 guys and I talked to them about that thread. They responded me that they are trustful enough, laughed and here is the result:

He killed me for no reason (ok maybe he want to reach the ATH#1 killing spree)
Well guys at the rig: "The strong take from the weak, but the smart take from the strong." You wasn't (smart). :laugh:
Sun Tzu said: "Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak." :wise:

I went to Twin afterwards and met Sara Sara April from Mod Wildd3amons and gave her the doll.

I met her first at the eomon event when she wanted to hunt them with us :wtg:
Well I guess she was killed more that killing an eomon :cool: BUT I was impressed about her ambition so thats why I gave here the doll now ;)

May the doll stay alive :laugh:

MERRY XMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Last edited:
:D

Go Spider GO!

@ Hedaya :)
Ok i thought on it after i did the post,sry i was wrong when i said u #1 OA101 maker.
But u was a long wile anyway ;)
And thx tor posting the pic m8 :D
And thx for ur kind words to :)
Those pkers newer change i gess lol

Spider go bye-bye? :confused: :cry:

Spider go bye-bye? :confused: :cry:

Hope not :)
I talked to Sara and she is waiting on her friend to come back then she will post here i hope :rolleyes:
Those holidays i gess ;)

Go friendly spider go!
Where did he go now? Can't see it anywhere... Anyone seen the spider?
Hope we see more of spider's journey...

Back