@Shaolin - THAT WAS MINE !!!

Status

Shadowmage

Stalker
Society
Rising Potentials
Tiger
The Warrior Commander you killed at Zychion, in the rules of fairness, was my mob, I already damaged it for around 10% before you even popped up there, I was standing beside Jenny Carramone when it spawned (made a video of it, just needed to turn fraps then off to fight because it gave me some extra lag to the normal MA Event Lag) and did totally around 20-30% of the damage.

I had some startin problems on it, but healers later helped me, died two times, but still worked a lot on it, so would be damn nice if I would get at least a small share of the loot (Carramone Foot Guards (F)) for the 2800 Ammo I pumped in.

Reg, TiG`

The Warrior Commander you killed at Zychion, in the rules of fairness, was my mob, I already damaged it for around 10% before you even popped up there, I was standing beside Jenny Carramone when it spawned (made a video of it, just needed to turn fraps then off to fight because it gave me some extra lag to the normal MA Event Lag) and did totally around 20-30% of the damage.

I had some startin problems on it, but healers later helped me, died two times, but still worked a lot on it, so would be damn nice if I would get at least a small share of the loot (Carramone Foot Guards (F)) for the 2800 Ammo I pumped in.

Reg, TiG`

I fapped u! :yay:

Thus why I don't kill the event mobs ;)

I fapped u! :yay:

And thank you for that Sir :)

Also had two other fappers then, you didn't find me again after I died the first time, or ? ^^

It was a fairly hard mob, but with Salamander + Healers even for me 148 HP Guy doable, maximum damage I expected were 120, critical 170 (my second death on it). Even jumped out my LR 65 + E AMP 15 for it, health bar moved bit slowly, but it moved, it moved faster after two or three others (Shaolin) were shooting at it.

And thank you for that Sir :)

Also had two other fappers then, you didn't find me again after I died the first time, or ? ^^

It was a fairly hard mob, but with Salamander + Healers even for me 148 HP Guy doable, maximum damage I expected were 120, critical 170 (my second death on it). Even jumped out my LR 65 + E AMP 15 for it, health bar moved bit slowly, but it moved, it moved faster after two or three others (Shaolin) were shooting at it.

i waited on you :( but you'r so slooow
but in an other hand. I also shot at scylla.. like 100others. so we also want a bit of that harness

Good luck with getting a % of the loot mate - although you may deserve it, and I'm not saying you don't, I find it unlikely you will get anything - I hope the others prove me wrong.

Shame about all the KS'in going on.

Now watch my opinions change for Merry Mayham lol Each person for themselves I say!! :)

Good luck with getting a % of the loot mate - although you may deserve it, and I'm not saying you don't, I find it unlikely you will get anything - I hope the others prove me wrong.

Shame about all the KS'in going on.

Now watch my opinions change for Merry Mayham lol Each person for themselves I say!! :)

I don't know if it was a planned KS, that I also don't want to say, a lots of guys were standing around just spectating, but hell, everyone who's honest will say that he saw me first fighting it and also that I did a lot on it, already before others took action.

i came to fap too but your avatar didn't load and i couldn't find you in that lag :(

I don't know if it was a planned KS, that I also don't want to say, a lots of guys were standing around just spectating, but hell, everyone who's honest will say that he saw me first fighting it and also that I did a lot on it, already before others took action.

And for those reasons I hope they do the honrable thing.

As I said, good luck mate.

2.3 - Personal Disputes
Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas. Such threads will be removed, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. If you feel that another member has attacked you unfairly, send a private message to a forum moderator or administrator. If you feel that an Entropia Universe participant has wronged, defrauded or harrassed you, file a support case on the official EntropiaUniverse.com website.

2.8 - Shouting
You may NOT shout (all capital letters, and/or excessive punctuation) in posts or thread titles. Use caps and punctuation only for minimal emphasis.

....:locked:

Status
Back