"Mob Stealers" Do they exist?

kVk

Hatchling
Most of you I believe read all the whining about that "bad" soc ATAKTOI stealing mobs.I also believe that most of you have been in the "game" for a long time and you are probably aware(or at least suspected) of that you get back a portion of what you spend ."Mob stealing" is not affecting your loot.You will get the amount of peds you deserve of what you've spent on the stolen mob somewhat in the progress(yes Including fap,armor,gun dk).And ATAKTOI would have hoffed anyway if they had killed some other mob with full HP.Open your eyes the loot is not waiting in a box to be opened it is generated.
So all of you asking from MA to do something about the "mob stealers" don't bother they have already done it(read the lines above).
But now with the Merry Meyhem event mob stealing could be real.

If ma only gives you a certain % return, how is it possible that people profit from hunting...

Deserved loot is a mindtrick ... don't believe it :p

If ma only gives you a certain % return, how is it possible that people profit from hunting...

Deserved loot is a mindtrick ... don't believe it :p

What he said :wise:

Besides, "the mob stealers" is annoying as h*ll :sniper:

S V :)

well what I meant was that you will get what the loot engine is programmed to give you anyway .It's so complicated that I don't thnk I can explain it, especially in english.The Mind(ark)trick is believing that the loot awaits you in a box ;) ( I got the irony)
Although might exist a couple of them here and there...
You've been Mindtricked(pedsucked)._

Last edited:
Is this an advertisment to say you will be kill stealing during the event?

It's so complicated that I don't thnk I can explain it

So complicated that you have it worked it out after 4 months :laugh:

Can you explain how I will get the loot that I deserve if you and your socmates (I assume you are a member of ATAKTOI) KS every single mob that I shoot, and I don't get to loot any of them :scratch2:

Clue: you can't, because you are wrong, and you must know KSing is bad form or you wouldn't bother trying to come up with such a pathetic justification for your actions :rolleyes:

The original post here is so ridiculous I nearly gave it -rep.

KSing just to KS is just childish, grow up.

However I do believe there are times when KSing is appropriate, just to prove a point. Such as when you're sweat hunting out in the middle of nowhere and some prick comes up on you and starts shooting all the mobs around you, he/she could have easily shot at other mobs but chose to shoot all the ones around you, in that case the prick deserves to lose loot rights. Maybe then he/she will learn to give people some space.

But like I said, KSing to KS is just childish.

As for you getting the loot relative to what you've spent that's outragious. This would imply that a brand new avatar would never get more than 0 loot (or only up to what they spent killing the mob) on their very first kill, which obviously is not the case, I'm sure many many many people have looted their first kill and turned an instant profit (be it 1 pec or hundreds, any profit on the first kill tosses the OPs theory out the window).

while i can't refute your logic any more than you can support it, i simply see your comments as a rationalization for spoiling others' enjoyment (whether or not you employ said rationalization, i cannot say :) )

Ask Shaolin, they know more than Ataktoi !

Can you explain how I will get the loot that I deserve if you and your socmates (I assume you are a member of ATAKTOI) KS every single mob that I shoot, and I don't get to loot any of them :scratch2:

Clue: you can't, because you are wrong, and you must know KSing is bad form or you wouldn't bother trying to come up with such a pathetic justification for your actions :rolleyes:

+Rep Oleg.

Someone stole a kill from me tonight and I'm angry about it. Did he global on it? No. Would I have? I'LL NEVER KNOW. Even if loot is tied to the avatar and not the mob, I still lost THE CHANCE at getting back my decay and ammo cost or even something extra. Even if there is no loot you're essentially stealing the cost it to took to do the damage already done because the stealer wouldn't have had to do it himself. Whether or not it all balances out in the long run is totally irrelevant.

In my opinion, there is NO justification for rushing up to a green dot shooting at a red dot and taking away that person's loot chance. It's just rude. I don't believe in -rep, but anyone actually defending KS'ing makes me want to reconsider my policy.

kVk said:
You will get the amount of peds you deserve of what you've spent on the stolen mob somewhat in the progress(yes Including fap,armor,gun dk).And ATAKTOI would have hoffed anyway if they had killed some other mob with full HP.Open your eyes the loot is not waiting in a box to be opened it is generated.
So all of you asking from MA to do something about the "mob stealers" don't bother they have already done it(read the lines above).

Do you even read what you post? If you claim kill stealers will loot/hof anyway, what god damn justification do they have for attacking someone else's mob if that hof would have come from the one next to it nobody was attacking?

Hmm, this is just stupid. Infact, it reminds me of that snabble guy... he was an idiot. :laugh:
Maybe not as stupid as the OPs though :eek:
Now, lets all tell him (and hopefully prove to him) that he is absolutely and utterly WRONG!

Ze-Tomb Raider.

Oleg you're jumping to conclusions.I think you wish I would be one of ATAKTOI, but I am not.The fact that my forum acount is not so old It doesn;t mean I'm a new player in Entropia Universe(Duh!:scratch2:).Also I didn't say that I agree with the actions of these guys and just to make it clear KSing annoys me too.And you are still so mad that you didn;t even bother to try understanding what I wanted to say. You're completely out of subject.

As for you getting the loot relative to what you've spent that's outragious. This would imply that a brand new avatar would never get more than 0 loot (or only up to what they spent killing the mob) on their very first kill, which obviously is not the case, I'm sure many many many people have looted their first kill and turned an instant profit (be it 1 pec or hundreds, any profit on the first kill tosses the OPs theory out the window).
Come on! I know you're smarter than that!

Come on! I know you're smarter than that!

If you're trying to egg me on to start throwing insults you're doomed to fail.

I've got no need to defend myself against remarks from you.

Good luck repairing your reputation.

Last edited:
aaaaaaaaand you managed to upset the community by posting some BS with 'so called facts' that the loot will always return...

wtf? :rolleyes:

EDIT: Sry, just woke up and might be a little more blunt than usual because of that, just saying that you have no real fact and such to back up your theory.
Besides, the title clearly makes every one think that you do not belive in the existance of killstealers, which is why you have gained comments about that (that you then oppose).

Most of you I believe read all the whining about that "bad" soc ATAKTOI stealing mobs.I also believe that most of you have been in the "game" for a long time and you are probably aware(or at least suspected) of that you get back a portion of what you spend ."Mob stealing" is not affecting your loot.You will get the amount of peds you deserve of what you've spent on the stolen mob somewhat in the progress(yes Including fap,armor,gun dk).And ATAKTOI would have hoffed anyway if they had killed some other mob with full HP.Open your eyes the loot is not waiting in a box to be opened it is generated.

You are expressing an opinion. You would do well to phrase it as such ... :rolleyes:

Mob Stealers exists, of course. And they're rude and childish...

Your justification for their actions makes no sense atall. If your theory on getting the amount of peds back based on what you spent was true, then there would be no point in hunting economically - the best tactic would be to run around shooting the largest possible weapons, and waiting to get your deserved peds back. This is clearly :bs:

I'm shocked that you are attempting to justify the actions of these dispicable twats whose only motivation is to grab more for themselves by cheating a handful of peds from every other fellow colonist they come across.

Oleg's assumption that you are a new player was undoubtable based on the content of your original post, and not merely on your post count.

I apologise if the above rant is in any way unclear. My point is: I believe you to be incorrect, on several levels.

If you're trying to egg me on to start throwing insults you're doomed to fail.

I've got no need to defend myself against remarks from you.

Good luck repairing your reputation.
You are right I did tried to offfend yuou and I am sorry. I just got angry because of your attitude towards me cause you think I am one of them and guys in what part did I justified their actions?:scratch2: I didn't say I agree with their actions, I said It is indeed an annoying thing. My point was that although KS is annoying as hell imo it can't affect your loot.The KSing can be real now in the Merry Mahem event cause you are going to loose something,valuable points...

Mob Stealers exists, of course. And they're rude and childish...

Your justification for their actions makes no sense atall. If your theory on getting the amount of peds back based on what you spent was true, then there would be no point in hunting economically - the best tactic would be to run around shooting the largest possible weapons, and waiting to get your deserved peds back. This is clearly :bs:

I'm shocked that you are attempting to justify the actions of these dispicable twats whose only motivation is to grab more for themselves by cheating a handful of peds from every other fellow colonist they come across.

Oleg's assumption that you are a new player was undoubtable based on the content of your original post, and not merely on your post count.

I apologise if the above rant is in any way unclear. My point is: I believe you to be incorrect, on several levels.

In my opinion Eco hunt=spending peds giving them only to MA not to other avatars.
For example choosing the highest dmg/pec weapon and paying 250-300% mark-up is a disaster hunt (that goes for all limited items).Limited items is what makes the economy of this Virtual universe running and that's the reason they introduced them.In the other hand Unlimited items not maxed out could not be eco and that's where the skills kick in and that's what determines their value(well that's one of the things).So if you wanna be as eco as possible you must find the best ratio dmg/pec(inclunding mark up) and the resaults varry based on the avatar's skills.
Best eco hunt/mining/cafting--> don't buy just sell and use what you loot/extract/craft (not possible in every level).
I apologise cause I can't explain my thoughts in a better way at this point but I will double think If I do
it in the future for different reasons.

-Rep

A lot of non-sense in that post, but I guess you just want to have replies or become famous, right? :silly2:

Do you believe in your own theory ? (Loot is dependant to what you spend.)

If yes, come and hunt with me, you will hit all mobs at 45% and I will do the 55%.
At the end I give you one mob at 100% so that you get a Hof. :laugh:

A bit off topic but i am with thread starter about the avatar specific loot.

In conjuction with falcao research for the loot classes and the mob hps i believe that the loot classes was not generated while you loot a mob but was allready here connected with your avatar.

At the end you while get an average 80% of your expensies.

What does this means?

If you hunt spiders when a small repesilex is near. Then If you kill it, loot it and got even a small global or mini then you are VERY VERY VERY UNLUCKY mate;)

A bit off topic but i am with thread starter about the avatar specific loot.

In conjuction with falcao research for the loot classes and the mob hps i believe that the loot classes was not generated while you loot a mob but was allready here connected with your avatar.

At the end you while get an average 80% of your expensies.

What does this means?

If you hunt spiders when a small repesilex is near. Then If you kill it, loot it and got even a small global or mini then you are VERY VERY VERY UNLUCKY mate;)

To continue off topic... (I guess the thread starter will not disagree...)

- Do you really think that MA servers track every PEC you spend on a mob?
- Why is same average return with Ukash L carbine (3.80 PED) than M2a(L) (39.00 PED), the first shold give 10% of second? (Try them.)
- How do you explain that some people never deposit, where to they find the 20% missing?

:cool:

KSers can suck my balls!

Back