Question: Hit rate on CND

Galadea

Alpha
Society
The 3-Toed Sloths
Galadea Gala Durutti
I rarely visit CND but it's a tradition for me that I take vacation on CND at the end of year. The fireworks are soo much better up there ;)

I just wondered what a decent hit rate on CND is. Planet side a decent hit rate would be over 27,5%, as some of the statistician say. But I never found any studies about CND, so how is it on CND?

Havent marked my runs on CND, but i would estimate 5-10%

Havent marked my runs on CND, but i would estimate 5-10%

WOW... really that low? :eek: I heard it was lower and figured people meant around the 15% neighborhood.

I am bombing each dome with 100 probes and 100 bombs. If i Have 15 claim deeds after that that was good run. So i think up to 10%. I can say that after bombing each dome at least 3 times.

..of course u can get out from ship, go to dome place one bomb, get claim and head back to calypso....u hitrate will be 100% then :laugh:

WOW... really that low? :eek: I heard it was lower and figured people meant around the 15% neighborhood.

Be warned though, you can easily go 100 bombs with out finding anything!!

Not much accuracy atm. I plan to do drop 2,5k bobms and 2,5k probes on my trip up. If i have the patience i will take notes of all my drops...

Not much accuracy atm. I plan to do drop 2,5k bobms and 2,5k probes on my trip up. If i have the patience i will take notes of all my drops...
On your trip up? Wait UNTIL YOU GET THERE!!!

:eek::eek:

hit rate depends of your finder and skills of course. But average it is ~6%

Just me personal observance, but for me, taking these two mining situations:

• Bombing w/ 103 amp on Amethera
  • Bombing without amps on CND

I noticed roughly the same hit rate and claim sizes. (Especially when comparable taxes are similar)

If that's the case, and CND is essentially a big 103 amp, then considering when you amp up on CND, you are compounding. Thus very, very low hits, but they can be *cough* Huge.

Good luck and happy hoffing.

Hit rate is way lower than planet side, but claims are bigger :)

You still can go through 100-200 bombs without a single claim.

I hope for 1 X claim every 20 bombs which is 5%. If you can do this you might break even. Last trip I hit 2 globals of 56,65 peds and still lost on 200 bombs. I hit 5 claims in that 200 bombs span, 2.5% hit rate. If you can consistently hit 10% god bless you, you must be making a killing up there.

Wow.. after reading more posts in this thread, I think I'll stay planetside for some time yet. I've not come any where near 100 consecutive NRFs. Right now, my 'longest' NRF streak is still less than 20. *knocks on wood* Though, it's hard to imagine feeling even worse than getting only 6 hits in 50 bombs.

I hope for 1 X claim every 20 bombs which is 5%. If you can do this you might break even. Last trip I hit 2 globals of 56,65 peds and still lost on 200 bombs. I hit 5 claims in that 200 bombs span, 2.5% hit rate. If you can consistently hit 10% god bless you, you must be making a killing up there.

1 claim per 20 bombs seems to be a good hit rate imo. I think it's slightly less then 5%.

Wow.. after reading more posts in this thread, I think I'll stay planetside for some time yet. I've not come any where near 100 consecutive NRFs. Right now, my 'longest' NRF streak is still less than 20. *knocks on wood* Though, it's hard to imagine feeling even worse than getting only 6 hits in 50 bombs.

On CND i usually drop at least 1k bombs. I mostly profit a bit or loose a bit. With less bombs i would have had a lot of misserable visits. You need to HOF in CND to get close to breaking even.

I mine CND mostly because it's a change of scenery and mining is kind of different (less claims, but bigger ones). So it's a bigger gamble, but if you don't go crazy and watch your results it's not much hrader to do well then planet side. :)

Last edited:
Back