PC:Mayhem Harness

Now I understand, you don't know what you're talking about...

In my picture I am wearing an Hermes, I use it in pvp only and I'm wearing Hermer Back Strap in the picture, that's the Harness for this armour.

My daily armour atm is another but why should I explain this to a person that draws conclusions in this way :rolleyes:

Sorry that I`m not into straps, not my thing really :laugh:, already knew before I made that comment you have a buying thread for harness, and you also knew I knew so your comment is pretty pointless and meaningless.

Well, if I'm buying an Harness it doesnt mean I NEED one, just I would like buy one, 1st or 57th that it is, and definitely it isn't your business man, did I come to tell you about your bills?

Atm I have sold a full TT ESI and would like to invest my peds in something I will use... so maybe all EF knows my bills, are you happy now?

Make your own business and your life will be better :laugh:

I'll advance your next post telling that it doesn't influence the worth of my opinion in a pricecheck.

thats stupid. why ? try doing this with impmk2 or mod merc...you will see that impmk2 will go for less than 100k and modmerc less than 150k.
Same with many other items, I once did that with clubs skill implant and it was sold for less than 1800% (when it was going for ~2500%)

Such auction is the worst thing ever, look at "friend bidder" tactic, its happening in such auctions from time to time.

Indeed. Put a Landarea, Mod fap mod merc thru bidwar and see what happens. I guarantee will go for much lower than they `re worth because people don`t always have cash ready for a purchase and are not aware of the auctions. If a friend of the seller would not be around to bid in case something goes wrong and bids are very low ,seller would really make a fat ass loss. Why do you think there are no bidwars with mod merc or mod faps starting at tt value? They all have SB pretty high if not same as BO.

You two, Mikass and guidy:
Take the personal dispute to the PMs, you've both made your point.

Sry Skam, you're totally right, I hate offtopic too ;)

thats stupid. why ? try doing this with impmk2 or mod merc...you will see that impmk2 will go for less than 100k and modmerc less than 150k.
Same with many other items, I once did that with clubs skill implant and it was sold for less than 1800% (when it was going for ~2500%)

Such auction is the worst thing ever, look at "friend bidder" tactic, its happening in such auctions from time to time.

Thast why all is overinflated. just place it on aution and u se the real value. if one dosent "believe" in that value dont aution it, but dont say ist woth it more or less of what it actulay sells

MM wont ever go for 150
but 230 250 iy might
for impk2 140 150 is ok for now

And i wouldn't consider it a CP harness only, alot of other mobs perfectly fit the armor as it is great allround, check caperon, chomp, etc, or one type dmg'ing mobs (gives great impact,cut and stab). I would value it over the 10k but that's probably an owners view

caperon, chomper all acid mobs are better with tiger them angel.
also if u use tiger+2e plates it is alot better them mayhem harness by FAR!

so what is worth more?
maybe 2e plates?
so if mayhem goes for 10k tiger wil be 70K
2E plates are cheap liek 500 ped a set
now what?

so my friends all adavantages of mayhem are overtaken by sets in game and i mean sets not parts.
also i duuno if its theers 40 sets of tiger, dont think so...

angel we see that inst the right armor to compare

Judging by your avatar picture, you really lack a harness there. I think you are the one who tries to discredit other opinions by making up and inventing false claims based on your subjective desire to acquire a harness for low price.
Why do we always see buyers saying price is lower and sellers saying price is higher. Why does it always have to be like that and not the other way around?

i wouldnt say low price i would say his fair price witch i think is too high, giuly is ofering 10k right?

Selers wiil want best price and buyers also, each for oposite directions, natural rule in all world
u must prove its worth it, or just say by say, in case of disagreemet

in PE (its still is project for me), all makes part of teh price formation, this game is based on perception, event the TT+ urle works that way, so i think thsi thread serves to infor all taht wana sell and buy
one week ago noone considered to sell lower than 18k

Indeed. Put a Landarea, Mod fap mod merc thru bidwar and see what happens. I guarantee will go for much lower than they `re worth because people don`t always have cash ready for a purchase and are not aware of the auctions.

and wouldnt that set the REAL market value of stufff?
price has al to do with availabilitie of itens and peds

if u dont wna trust real price market setting is simnply dont place it on aution.. as we seen when u do market works.

Last edited:
An open ended auction sale is a good indicator of an items value if it isn't manipulated, and if prospective bidders have enough time to prepare.

In the case of the M Harness I bid on and won, it probably suffered a little from running only for a day.

Still I feel the 10100 PED I paid it is a fair value and that there is perhaps room for it to move up or down 1-2k PED depending on the mindset of potential buyers or if more appear on the market.

My primary reason for purchasing the harness so I can eventually assemble a suit (and hopefully I will actually win the rest of the parts and not have to buy them after I lose!) so I can more easily kick around those Globster running about my island.

Other than the acid it is statistically close enough to angel to track angels value. And of course when facing Globster you still need a lot more acid protection to be safe :)

- Deathifier

for a LA or a Modmerc an auction without SB is like a suicide, cause if everyone in game would buy it takes time for getting peds before auction ending. The most of highend buyers need some time for selling few items for getting the peds, but for a Mayhem harness price is not so high so if not every interested buyers probably the most had the peds for a bid.

caperon, chomper all acid mobs are better with tiger them angel.
also if u use tiger+2e plates it is alot better them mayhem harness by FAR!

so what is worth more?
maybe 2e plates?
so if mayhem goes for 10k tiger wil be 70K
2E plates are cheap liek 500 ped a set
now what?

so my friends all adavantages of mayhem are overtaken by sets in game and i mean sets not parts.
also i duuno if its theers 40 sets of tiger, dont think so...

you're comparing plated tiger with unplated mayhem...:confused:
put those 2E plates on the mayhem and its alot better then the tiger by FAR!

yes i am, i think is pretty clear.
just making a point that tiger is better than angel to the mobs that everyone is saying that mayhem is great for.

even, use unplated tiger and unplated mayhem vs Kreltin Old Alpha or even Alpha and you will inf out, that tiger dmg/pec is much better than mayhem, as far as I remember tiger had 22dmg/1pec and mayhem 16dmg/1pec. something like that, check entropedia and do some math.

+rep to ogmini for finding out TRUE info about that tiger is better in dome 3 acid mobs :)

even, use unplated tiger and unplated mayhem vs Kreltin Old Alpha or even Alpha and you will inf out, that tiger dmg/pec is much better than mayhem, as far as I remember tiger had 22dmg/1pec and mayhem 16dmg/1pec. something like that, check entropedia and do some math.

+rep to ogmini for finding out TRUE info about that tiger is better in dome 3 acid mobs :)

pretty easy tool for it these days: Armor adviser
mob: kreltin
mat: alfa
armors: mayhem-tiger-angel-shadow-NO (L)
plates: all
---> Mayhem will be more efficient to use

dmg/pec might be higher on tiger but the avg dmg will be higher too
all factors are combined in the efficiency.
but they are pretty close tho.

Last edited:
all serves just to prove my point that we cant compare to angel but to tiger instead, and tiger is cheaper tahn angel making mayhem go to its real market value atm 8k 9k.
even if u buy a set of 2E(L) plates its stil is cheaper to get the mayhem

all serves just to prove my point that we cant compare to angel but to tiger instead, and tiger is cheaper tahn angel making mayhem go to its real market value atm 8k 9k.
even if u buy a set of 2E(L) plates its stil is cheaper to get the mayhem

ME think u are HIGH!

Comparing Mayhem with Tiger :confused:
Maybe u can on color, but that's all.
I used to compare Tiger to Phantom, Ghoul...

please eleborate more a bit ur post.

you can compare angel with mayhem but cant compare tiger with mayhem?

are u sure u know what u are talking about?
tiger is best them angel on the acid mobs.chekc entropedia

please eleborate more a bit ur post.

you can compare angel with mayhem but cant compare tiger with mayhem?

are u sure u know what u are talking about?
tiger is best them angel on the acid mobs.chekc entropedia

:laugh:

Your logic rocks!

Following this logic we get:

Tiger is better than Carramone, Supremacy and others because has 12 Cold!
Angel is better than Carramone, Supremacy, Shadow because has 30 Stab!

I think I rest my case now.

God! I wish stupidity would hurt.

Reactions: Ast
if stupidity would hurt man all around you will be blood red:)

ok ill explain to you like you had 5 years old:

One of the most spoken advantages of mayhem, sellers say, is that it wil rock on cp and on acid mobs, chopers, krets, globster etc. and since it is very similar to angel buthas an adicional acid protetion it should be expensivier than mayhem.

got til here? if not i dont think i can explain better

what i say is:

if u compare tiger with angel on the same acid mobs, chompers, krets, globster etc, u reach to teh conclusion that tiger is best than angel, so to rightly compare the mayhem to something must be done to tiger and not angel.

easy enough?

now i add that if u buy a 2e(L) set and place it on the tiger u get the best protetion them mayhem (no plates). think this is pretty indiputable atm

now, just get the tiger price and 2e plates, and mayhem cant beat that price. example if tiger is 60k and (some say its 45k) and a 2e plate set is arround 500 ped u get a value of 9kish, if u defend that tiger is 45k the price is u get a price og 7kish..

dividing the toltal price of 7 pieces not exact price but similar.
as it is a novelty 1k premium is enough since there is so much on market, and soon that 1k wil disapear. so mayhem goes from 8k to 9k

hope u did understand it now:)

I think I overestimated your knowledge a bit, comparing an armor with plates with other without is a discussion found in Beginners section.

Please take a look below and tell me what armors are more comparable.

Code:
Name	Stab	Cut	Impact	Penetr.	Shrap.	Burn	Cold	Acid	Electric	Close	Firearms Total	
Angel	30	30	30	15	0	15	0	0	0	        90	30	 120
  -	
Mayhem	32	30	28	10	0	0	15	30	15	        90	10	 160
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------	 	 	 	
	[B]-2 	0       +2       +5     0      15       -15     -30     -15              0       20      -40[/B]

Name	Stab	Cut	Impact	Penetr.	Shrap.	Burn	Cold	Acid	Electric	Close	Firearms Total		
Mayhem	32	30	28	10	0	0	15	30	15	        90	10	 160
  -
Tiger	17	20	25	12	0	19	12	8	0	        62	31	 113	
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------	 	 	 	
	[B]15	10     3        -2      0      -19      3       22      15              28      -21       47
[/B]

Phantom	14	15	25	2	1	18	12	1	11	        54	21	  99
  -
Tiger	17	20	25	12	0	19	12	8	0	        62	31	 113	
	[B]-2	-5      0      -10      1      -1       0       -7      11             -8      -10        14[/B]

hope u did understand it now:)

:laugh: i understand. use the fact that Tiger is better than Angel for Acid to prove that therefore Mayhem pricing should match Tiger... Problem is, there are the other 95% of mobs where this doesnt apply. any armour debate that includes "if you add X plate" is invalid since you can add the plate to any. why dont you say that Ghost + electric plates is better than Angel or Mayhem, so the price should be closer to Ghost, right? :smoke:

Ogi you can't win this, the facts speak for themselves.

:laugh: i understand. use the fact that Tiger is better than Angel for Acid to prove that therefore Mayhem pricing should match Tiger... Problem is, there are the other 95% of mobs where this doesnt apply. any armour debate that includes "if you add X plate" is invalid since you can add the plate to any. why dont you say that Ghost + electric plates is better than Angel or Mayhem, so the price should be closer to Ghost, right? :smoke:

i was only comparing the acid part as i told in the post i made.

ok by me, but please domnt tell me than that mayhem is better than angel namely for acid mobs
it isnt
i think i prove my point for the ones that wnated to undderstand

and its not a questiomn of wining
teh fact bak up my views

and the fact is mayhem harness sold openly for tt+9kish ped and not 18 or 17 or even 15k and it wasnt even a fight had a total of 15 bids and the last 4 were above 6666

BTw hade a nice -rep by soem dude caled Zerpa "fan vad du är trög " anyone can translate? hope it dosent insult my mother...

An zerpa im taken sorry, no sex for you:)

some people dosent know how to argument...lol

i was only comparing the acid part as i told in the post i made.

ok by me, but please domnt tell me than that mayhem is better than angel namely for acid mobs
it isnt
i think i prove my point for the ones that wnated to undderstand

and its not a questiomn of wining
teh fact bak up my views

and the fact is mayhem harness sold openly for tt+9kish ped and not 18 or 17 or even 15k and it wasnt even a fight had a total of 15 bids and the last 4 were above 6666

BTw hade a nice -rep by soem dude caled Zerpa "fan vad du är trög " anyone can translate? hope it dosent insult my mother...

An zerpa im taken sorry, no sex for you:)

Think you misunderstood the text when reading what ppl were saying... Noone worded it "Mayhem is better than angel for acid" - Well ofc it is since it has 30 acid... ppl said Mayhem is better than angel PERIOD... The reason for the acid part coming up is that it's the only armor with that much acid protection...

Like I have said before, Mayhem is same or better than angel on all mobs but robots... That's just cold fact... (And acid fact for that matter)

So looking at the facts -

For Mayhem:

1. Mayhem offers way better protection than Angel.
1.2 - Mayhem has huge Acid protection plus decent cold and electric protection.
2. Mayhem looks way better than Angel.
3. Mayhem has higher TT giving close to full protection far longer than Angel.

For Angel:
1. Mayhem only has Harness so far.
2. Mayhem has no burn protection.

Hmmm that's about what I could come up with on the minus side...

Someone who dosn't care about looks but more about usability, the Mayhem harness is a super adition to any armor depending on what you wanna hunt...

About the mentioned Tiger armor - Tiger has 22 less acid protection than Mayhem and 3 less impact protection - In total 25 less protection for dome3... So I would deffently put Mayhem harness together with Tiger parts in there over full Tiger :)

Considering that a few ppl have buying threads for Mayhem harness here on EF, and I have seen at least one directly saying that he will pay more than the one which went in auction - And still they are not getting a Harness. I would say it's fair to assume that the value of Mayhem is higher than the one Death got from auction...

Last edited:
For Angel:
1. Mayhem only has Harness so far.
2. Mayhem has no burn protection.

You forgot:

3. Mayhem has 500 less durability. :D

You forgot:

3. Mayhem has 500 less durability. :D

Aahh yeah, that accounts for a few pec per day - Well lets say that lowers the value with 50ped then :)

ok i juts got the new mayhem harness price 1 miliion peds:))

i wont repeat my post over again, just read them carefuly people

oh and btw theres a tiger harnes male on aution ending in 2 days at 6k sb no BO
a angle harness ending i a few hours at 11k Sb no bid
a shadowm harness F at 12k

and dont forget mayhem harness F at 2kish that wil sell like for 4k..

so verybody knows and dont tekll later that people need time to get the money etc

if u think its worth strat buying or mayhem wil get even lower:)

Last edited:
so seem that the mayhem harness F sold for tt+6500 ped a bit higer from what i expected..

so whre does this place the M?

7k 8k?

since there are alot more of M on marktet?

I don't know but if some owner wants to sell it for more than 10k maybe it's better that he pm me soon before my peds will go into an Angel one...

Back