PC:Mayhem Harness

also u have cronicle F on aution at 12k
u have also a shadow F in ef at 10k 12K

my opinion (that all know by now) is mayhem harness M values bewteen 8k and realy max 10k. Only one sold that we al know of in open bid aution at, female version maybe be a bit higer like 1k or so becosue of less number availbale.. but this is now...

i beleive that both wil keep devaluating, as u se angel, shadowm and cronicle are pressing very hard down the mayhem price. in a few week wil be best time to buy amybe near the 7k

I don't think it will go that much down. It will be more expensive than angel at all times and under shadow. Is a great harness.
The price will be all the time something like [angel+shadow]/2+(-1)^k*[Shadow-angel]/4.
k is the mood of the seller and buyer... it can be anything... but it will never go under angel or above shadow.

I don't think it will go that much down. It will be more expensive than angel at all times and under shadow. Is a great harness.
The price will be all the time something like [angel+shadow]/2+(-1)^k*[Shadow-angel]/4.
k is the mood of the seller and buyer... it can be anything... but it will never go under angel or above shadow.

atm is it under angel. judging aution sales

angels +11k last sales (3 harnes been there for 10k and no sell)

mayhem tt+9800

Mayhem have sold at higher than the one in auction... After the auction as well... :)

If you only wanna go from auction history for value of items, then Mod Fap, Mod Merc and a great deal of other items wont be worth nearly as much as they are selling for...

Wjo sold who bought? how much?
I take aution into account whne sale is recent ans has no BO and seems fair liek the one i saw

rest are rumors? or did u sold yours?:)

If someone sells for less than angel is just stupid. Stupidity can price one item in one trade, not a type of items. If you care about what something is worth, you don't count stupid trades. But common sense ones.

There are not a lot of peds on the market at this time. Many people are tempted to go for stupid deals to have the items sold fast. And that is a different story and has nothing to do with what an item is worth.

If someone sells for less than angel is just stupid. Stupidity can price one item in one trade, not a type of items. If you care about what something is worth, you don't count stupid trades. But common sense ones.

There are not a lot of peds on the market at this time. Many people are tempted to go for stupid deals to have the items sold fast. And that is a different story and has nothing to do with what an item is worth.

Not stupidity.. market...its just a diference of concepts..

i've bought 3 at tt+6k and soon wil get 1 more at 6,5k
lol man, I recorded that and saved for future usage. If I see your selling thread 6 months later...I will post a picture and name it: Reseller caught on act !

for what do you need 4 harnesses ?

so you openly admit you've been talking the price down to buy up cheap stock for future reselling. shame. :(

Originally Posted by OgiMini View Post

so you openly admit you've been talking the price down to buy up cheap stock for future reselling. shame. :(

Nah, that`s more like a wet dream he had last night. :laugh:

Nah, that`s more like a wet dream he had last night. :laugh:

heeh only mikass understands me:)

just pointing out that anyone can say what tehy want, evryone has friends who sold, who bough etc etc but its that sayings. facts are on aution. and its recebt sales not 2 yeasr or more outdated.

hehe if i was a reselr that would be a stupid thing to say.. but my friends... no reselers are buying th mayhem.. wonder why....

:)

There are orders in auction on meyhem harness. TT+8k, TT+8k and TT+10k

Noone sold for tt+8k, mabie someone will for +10k. (mabie someone from cat 1 or 2)

You mean I'm not telling the truth? :laugh:

Well, I bought one for 12k pure peds mate, if seller wants I can tell his name too... I'm wearing mine, and now, where are your 3? :silly2:

If you are telling the truth... well I have one harness and could have had 2 now :( but I seriously doubt

Ogi, now u say that u buy 4 of them, because u think they will go down and u trying to save market? :) :laugh: I`m sure we will see u sellint them for 15-20k each or even more after some time :) I bet u will say it is much better then angel and bla bla bla :)
Gl m8 :)

lol hulk u ful of "sures".. as i sadi many times i never sell nothing.. i only buy:)

if u guys read realy carefully i already said that i was making a point..:)

no giuly, im not saying u are not teling the true... far from it
read my post again:)

i consider 12k normal atm.. if u are in a rush.. u had a therad like for 1 week?

if u biought for 12k it measn that proci has come dowm from what selers said anyway....

Btw Guily u know u copuld have bought croniccle shadow or angel cheaper or arropudn that price? yes i know soem were F...but still.. prices wil continue to come down..

I bought Mayhem harness M. Unfortunately I paid more than tt+6.5k, I guess I'm just a bit reckless (or stupid) ... or am I?

Take care (and good luck Ogi),
BBB

Instead of telling big stories about supposedly having 3 Harnesses already, why don't you keep it on the down low for a bit mate!

You're making yourself look like a charicature if you continue to thrash the price down and at the same time wanting to buy a harness.

Ontopic: Max 10k, given rarity as well. Looks cool too:)

Good luck on your quest Ogi! I wish you the best.

Regards,

Zoo

Last edited:
i agree with max 10k, juts becouse (not fo rariry) but becouse patience runing out:)

but il pay 8k!:)

Buck that dont make u stupid... makes u in a rush and payed premium

as tuime passses more harnesss coem to market and sellers wil want to seel fast ad they realise that price wont rise but will lower

If you want my harness, you'd have to pry it off my cold dead hands! :laugh:

Can't say what it's worth (more than angel obviously ;)) but i can say it would require alot more than a straight trade for angel harness though. Hell, i'd think long and hard trading it for full angel even. :cool:

If you want my harness, you'd have to pry it off my cold dead hands! :laugh:

Can't say what it's worth (more than angel obviously ;)) but i can say it would require alot more than a straight trade for angel harness though. Hell, i'd think long and hard trading it for full angel even. :cool:

me think ur mayhem harness is valued a full Poe+mod fap+mm and Cnd tt+ ofc

i continue to say,. its not more valued than angel (that is lowing price it dosent sell at 10k anymore), since u have nice alternatives cheaper like tiger and 2e for acid mobs .

so pretty soon (couple of weeks) angel wil sell for 9k and mayhem will go lower than that

rmemeber that mayhem wil only be complete potencialy in 6 years

me think ur mayhem harness is valued a full Poe+mod fap+mm and Cnd tt+ ofc

i continue to say,. its not more valued than angel (that is lowing price it dosent sell at 10k anymore), since u have nice alternatives cheaper like tiger and 2e for acid mobs .

so pretty soon (couple of weeks) angel wil sell for 9k and mayhem will go lower than that

rmemeber that mayhem wil only be complete potencialy in 6 years

Nah, it's closer to PoE in value than it is to angel though. :)

And you're pretty lonely in that statement that's it's not more valued than angel. :)

It's not merry mayhem armor. It's mayhem armor period. Nothing says it's a christmas event price only. Could be a couple mayhem events/year more likely.

Doesn't matter to me if it's ever completed though. It would still be more worth/useful/rare than angel no matter how you twist it. ;)

dude, you've been saying the same thing for a couple of weeks, but it just aint happening. it appears that you are the only person to value this armour less than Angel. and why dont you just get yourself Tiger? :laugh:

lol hulk u ful of "sures".. as i sadi many times i never sell nothing.. i only buy:)

if u guys read realy carefully i already said that i was making a point..:)

no giuly, im not saying u are not teling the true... far from it
read my post again:)

i consider 12k normal atm.. if u are in a rush.. u had a therad like for 1 week?

if u biought for 12k it measn that proci has come dowm from what selers said anyway....

Btw Guily u know u copuld have bought croniccle shadow or angel cheaper or arropudn that price? yes i know soem were F...but still.. prices wil continue to come down..

No Ogi, I was not in a rush, begun to ask for it ingame from the end of The event, and was rdy to buy something else if noone was selling it for 12k, that I always thought is the right price for it.
I know my was probably the cheaper sold after that one ingame auction, so probably you should begin to look for something else if still don't want to pay what market asks...
Here the sellers are not trying to sell it over market, many sold means that market is there and that it's over your wish, so offer more or GL in your desperate quest :)

dude, you've been saying the same thing for a couple of weeks, but it just aint happening. it appears that you are the only person to value this armour less than Angel. and why dont you just get yourself Tiger? :laugh:

lol:) i have a tiger:)
yes i often say the same thing over and over, its caled consistency...:)

No Ogi, I was not in a rush, begun to ask for it ingame from the end of The event, and was rdy to buy something else if noone was selling it for 12k, that I always thought is the right price for it.
I know my was probably the cheaper sold after that one ingame auction, so probably you should begin to look for something else if still don't want to pay what market asks...
Here the sellers are not trying to sell it over market, many sold means that market is there and that it's over your wish, so offer more or GL in your desperate quest :)

Not desperated, if i was i would have bought it already.
as i said..
just buyers and sellers looking to make teh best deals possibel and/or protect investemet.

lest just wait for a bit:)

Just say a very funny thing...

Last sold Shadow harness (F) +10k

And everybody on F sida ask +13k ?! and last sold almost +12k

So when did mayhem become better then shadow ? Did think you all talked about mayhem vs angel :laugh:

Last edited:
Just say a very funny thing...

Last sold Shadow harness (F) +10k

And everybody on F sida ask +13k ?! and last sold almost +12k

So when did mayhem become better then shadow ? Did think you all talked about mayhem vs angel :laugh:

thast what ive being saying..

and there is a cronicle also for 12k in aution atm too

and i think shadow is 10k
so its just do some maths..

some more data :

Mayhem Harness (F) juts sold in aution for tt+7kish

cronicle F didnt sold at 12k

shadown isnt going for 10k

Angel M ( 3 in aution) for several weeks and dont go as low as tt+9kish

so maybe my inicial perdictions were wrong afterall and mayhem M maybe worth less than tt+7k

see that ana mazing 15k sale has happen in the aution...

wierd.. but seems that m ayhem is better than poe now:)

any new theories?

Back