Noob in Mayhem....

EllisJames

Mature
Ok so im up for a little fun just as much as the next man so im going for Merry mayhem.
More for fun than anything else. My highest skill at the moment is Laser Sniper (hit) lvl 2 (Yeh i know laugh if you like)

But say i decided to take it serious.....

Who rates my chance of a top ten place?

Will sweating get me enough PED to compete? (J/K)

No, seriously where do you think i will finish and can anyone give me some advice on just what to expect?

Ok so im up for a little fun just as much as the next man so im going for Merry mayhem.
More for fun than anything else. My highest skill at the moment is Laser Sniper (hit) lvl 2 (Yeh i know laugh if you like)

But say i decided to take it serious.....

Who rates my chance of a top ten place?

Will sweating get me enough PED to compete? (J/K)

No, seriously where do you think i will finish and can anyone give me some advice on just what to expect?

Err, sorry, but I'd just expect not to win :(. You're just not going to be able to handle a high enough dmg/sec weapon to compete with the better players unless you chipped in quite a bit.

sorry, I'd say you'd be lucky to get into the top 100 but good luck to you in taking part :)

Best of luck in the event.

While you might not finish in the top 10, you will get to see your name somewhere on the scoreboard, and feel good that you participated :)

Back