Spawns not right for event?

jak

Elite
Society
Crimson Devils
je jak bam
Hi,

MA stated this:

Existing spawns of all these creatures will be enhanced as well as new spawns introduced at:

I've been geared up and ready... I test ran hunting Feffs for hours already....

I can say, out of all the spawn so far:

Existing Feffoid spawns HAVE NOT CHANGED, Absolutely no "ENHANCED" was done to existing spawns yet....

There were new spawns added as stated for Feffoid:

Feffoid: Fort Fury (south west), Camp Echidna (north east), Zychion (north), Cape Corinth (south).

BUT, I single handedly hunted each spawn area and was able to deminish spawn enough to make it not wurth hunting!!!! Imagine what would happen with many hunters on each of these spawn?

So:
1. Existing spawns still need to be "enhanced"
2. spawn re-spawn rate needs to be increased.
3. more BIG Feffs need to be available...

What are your thoughts and input on this? I'm sure I'm not alone!!!!!

p.s. Good luck to all you that are competing in the event!!!! May the best man win!!!! :)

Noticed this myself at Corinth yesterday, what started out as a huge spawn of feffs was herded into the turrets at Corinth by several avatars. By the time I went back today, there were no feffs at all to be found. The only way I can see to prevent this is to maybe move the spawns to areas that are remote enough to make it difficult and costly for those who wish to ruin it for others with this lame behaviour.

I hope MA can find a way to fix this problem otherwise we are in for a pretty sorry event.

Blackjack :cowboy:

Reactions: jak
Don't worry, they will certainly adjust the spawns before the event start.

They know that is in their interest to provide a lot of Mobs to hunters so that we burn all PEDs the robots did not take. ;)

Noticed this myself at Corinth yesterday, what started out as a huge spawn of feffs was herded into the turrets at Corinth by several avatars. By the time I went back today, there were no feffs at all to be found. The only way I can see to prevent this is to maybe move the spawns to areas that are remote enough to make it difficult and costly for those who wish to ruin it for others with this lame behaviour.

I hope MA can find a way to fix this problem otherwise we are in for a pretty sorry event.

Blackjack :cowboy:

Oh geez ... I was wondering when that was going to pop up. I hope MA does something about this behavior, because I've seen it done as well, and it does spoil things for those who enter into this event. Hey, this is Merry Mayhem, so why not turn the turrets off and really make it crazy. :laugh: Just kidding, but I do hope that those who have ideas of trying to spoil it for others by herding mobs to turrets get reported and then dealt with by MA, because that's definitely interfering in event game play.

The event starts at 18:00 MA time (right?) ... so I hope that they fix this before that time, as well as increase the spawn rate. GL to everyone! :wtg:

Yeah solfais wasn't. I doubt pvp will be chock full of ituma.

But who cares? there will be enough for everybody.

There are way too many feff spots anyway...
like...err... half eudoria

so i don't think there will be a porblem. Certainly spider and ituma i do not beleive there will be a spwan problem either lol

I wonder if someone knows if the spawns will be only temporay for this event or they will be permanent.

Anyone found any new Feff spawns yet ?

S V :)

Hi,

I've been geared up and ready... I test ran hunting Feffs for hours already....

I can say, out of all the spawn so far:

Existing Feffoid spawns HAVE NOT CHANGED, Absolutely no "ENHANCED" was done to existing spawns yet....

p.s. Good luck to all you that are competing in the event!!!! May the best man win!!!! :)

And when has this event started?? Oh dear, check your date/time :silly2::D

And p.s. good luck to ladies too, may the luckiest hunter win!!!

And when has this event started?? Oh dear, check your date/time :silly2::D

And p.s. good luck to ladies too, may the luckiest hunter win!!!

LOL, true... Guess you could say I was trying to provide a little needed info to MA so they know that if the changes they did was all they were going to do, then it was not enough!!!! :D Lets hope by the start of the event they deliver what was promised. :)

LOL, "may the best man win" is a phrase, it includes girl or man as the same, one competing in the competition. :)

And as for "may the luckiest hunter win".... I see no luck in this event, it is purely skill based, you either are smart enough and have the skills to make a win or not! ;)

Yeah solfais wasn't. I doubt pvp will be chock full of ituma.

But who cares? there will be enough for everybody.

There are way too many feff spots anyway...
like...err... half eudoria

so i don't think there will be a porblem. Certainly spider and ituma i do not beleive there will be a spwan problem either lol

There surely are many Feff spawns, but high maturity is rare.
Checked the spots last night and it almost looked like the spawns were even smaller than normal.Well, we will see how it works out.

Jak:

Q1 Has Merry mayhem Started yet?

Q2 Have the spawns be Increased yet?

I think the answer to the first question naturally supplies the answer to the second. :D

Post back in about 2 hours, and I might pay slightly more attention to your concerns.

Jak:

Q1 Has Merry mayhem Started yet?

Q2 Have the spawns be Increased yet?

I think the answer to the first question naturally supplies the answer to the second. :D

Post back in about 2 hours, and I might pay slightly more attention to your concerns.

LOL :)

MA did add or make changes.... And well in advance of the actual start... and if you aim to win, you have to organize and perform in the top way possible, thus you could say this was sort of a preventative measure to unsure that when your first question is yes, the second one is also yes ;)

Good luck! :)

The event has started, and it seems like the spawns are still not right. I don't see any dense spawns of cornundacaudas south of Port atlantis or south of troy.

The event has started, and it seems like the spawns are still not right. I don't see any dense spawns of cornundacaudas south of Port atlantis or south of troy.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

yeah, both troy and PA dont have spawns :(

I am seeing many Cornundacauda Stalker globals, check entropia tracker...but I have no idea where ppl hunt them.

They cant be on TI because there are only 2 DNA so its not enough
They cant be on CND because there are 2 ? DNA so its not enough

WTF ?!

Feffs are also not right, did not notice any upped maturity at Camp Phoenix or Fort Fury. Spawn rate seems to be as always.
It's like always, after killing a certain a Clan Warlord will spwan eventually.
Only nice thing is that kill stealing is rare and seems to be mostly by mistake.

so why not turn the turrets off and really make it crazy. :laugh: Just kidding.

MA did do this in the Robot War at Hades, they actualy removed some of the turrets after 24hrs of the war starting as they were killing off all the mobs when people were revived and it was just training the mobs to the turrets.

Well, A little update.... I think MA did what they needed to do to the spawn in Cape Corinth as there is no problem for me to find MOBs... I just wish they were all big ones.... Too many small Feffs, I just ignore them and I'm sure it annoys other hunters! :D

It is hard to make spawns good for everyone.

Unfortenately for the spiders there is a big difference in the low level and high level LA.
The low level LA is way to much on youngs. Upping it to mature and old which all 70+ players can handle anyway would be better.

In this example i use avergae of 70 DPS for my weapon:
HP/ regenration rate/ DPS/ kill time/ points/ Points over kill time
Young/ 1660/ 16.6/ 70/ 31.09/ 1/ 0.03217
Mature/ 1820/ 18.2/ 70/ 35.14/ 2/ 0.05692
Old/ 2100/ 21/ 70/ 42.86/ 3/ 0.07000
Provider/ 2390/ 23.9/ 70/ 51.84/ 4/ 0.07715
Guardian/ 2670/ 26.7/ 70/ 61.66/ 5/ 0.08109
Dominant/ 2780/ 27.8/ 70/ 65.88/ 6/ 0.09108
Alpha/ 2880/ 28.8/ 70/ 69.9/ 7/ 0.10014
Old Alpha/ 2970/ 29.7/ 70/ 73.7/ 8/ 0.10855
Prowler/ 3140/ 31.4/ 70/ 81.35/ 9/ 0.11064
Stalker/ 3560/ 35.6/ 70/ 103.49/ 10/ 0.09663

Were if i am correct the following formula for kill time holds:
kill time = HP / (DPS - regeneration rate)

With HP = health points of the mob
DPS = damage per second (of your weapon)
regeneration rate of the mob.

As you can see the young ones give way to few point over kill time to be efficient for scoring.

Cheers
Siam

Could anyone hunting the Feffs confirm, that nothing has changed ?
Feel a bit dumb, because I was searching for high maturity as much as I was before the event. Ok, in medium I found around 10 per hour and most of the time I was lucky enough to either find them where nobody else was or have them spawn on me, but overall it is a bit disappointing to search for the higher maturities.
Or maybe I do not know the correct areas ?! :D

Could anyone hunting the Feffs confirm, that nothing has changed ?
Feel a bit dumb, because I was searching for high maturity as much as I was before the event. Ok, in medium I found around 10 per hour and most of the time I was lucky enough to either find them where nobody else was or have them spawn on me, but overall it is a bit disappointing to search for the higher maturities.
Or maybe I do not know the correct areas ?! :D

Well m8, I have scouts looking about and I can say that no old spawn was changed.... Of the 4 new spawns they each have all levels of maturity, excluding the Elite Feffs... The Corinth span is the most dense, the others are spread out a bit more.... Pro and com, the Corinth one will cost you LOTS of decay on armor and if you can not handle a lot of MOBs on you at same time, then not your spawn. The others are a bit spread out and maybe even have higher maturity, hard to say...

Would be nice to have a spawn of just clan Warlords, but somehow I think that will not happen for the event....

LOL :)

MA did add or make changes.... And well in advance of the actual start... and if you aim to win, you have to organize and perform in the top way possible, thus you could say this was sort of a preventative measure to unsure that when your first question is yes, the second one is also yes ;)

As one who does not intend to take part, I did not organise, or preview.

But Luck to you.

:)

Back