PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    je jak bam
    Images
    OK, I did my final day and updated the journal.... Will post one last entry after the ceremony.....
    jak

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    je jak bam
    Images
    Updated day 5 with an EDIT, I put my skills value before and after.
    jak

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Joan "Frigid" Yaya
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    day 5 - And final day
    Ouch, I just about had a heart attack... I suck at math, and when I was adding up my time sheet, 5:57, 11:28, 5:57, 5:57, 6:27, I first thought I had gone over on my time.... But nope I'm safe with about 15 minutes to spare as I wanted... Think that 15 mins is a safe margin.....
    That's cutting it pretty close. Lets hope the way the server logs your time in and out is that same as the way you do it!

Good luck!

-7000+ PED? Ouch...I'm glad I didn't go full-tilt for this one...I couldn't afford it!

RESULTS NOT TYPICAL

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    je jak bam
    Images

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Frigid View Post
    That's cutting it pretty close. Lets hope the way the server logs your time in and out is that same as the way you do it!

Good luck!

-7000+ PED? Ouch...I'm glad I didn't go full-tilt for this one...I couldn't afford it!
    Thanks

Yah, However, I sorted and stopped my stop watch bit before and bit after each log in... So, maybe add a few less minutes to that time.... And I did follow all the time rules, so I'm sure I'm all good as for as time goes.

the Suspense is killing me on what score we all got!!!!
    jak

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Skippie Boobie
    Society
    Soldier of Fortune
    Images
    Yah, However, I sorted and stopped my stop watch bit before and bit after each log in... So, maybe add a few less minutes to that time....
    hopefully you didn't forget the 20 second log out timer that would add 20 seconds to your logged time, each and every time you logged out.

also angel said here somewhere during last year's mayhem, session time begins at the very second you engage the loader, not when you actually pop yourself in game. he noticed this last year, when he engaged the loader, went to the bathroom, came back put his login and password and gold card number in and logged into a session time that was about how long he was afk.

hopefully your method of using a stop watch before and after log in/log outs assured you stayed within the time limit, but i fear ppl that pushed themselves to the 35:55 mark might have a very rude awakening coming via a disqualification if they relogged alot and didn't take the 20 second log out into account.
    Semi-Retired

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    je jak bam
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippie View Post
    hopefully you didn't forget the 20 second log out timer that would add 20 seconds to your logged time, each and every time you logged out.

also angel said here somewhere during last year's mayhem, session time begins at the very second you engage the loader, not when you actually pop yourself in game. he noticed this last year, when he engaged the loader, went to the bathroom, came back put his login and password and gold card number in and logged into a session time that was about how long he was afk.

hopefully your method of using a stop watch before and after log in/log outs assured you stayed within the time limit, but i fear ppl that pushed themselves to the 35:55 mark might have a very rude awakening coming via a disqualification if they relogged alot and didn't take the 20 second log out into account.
    Thanks m8, I'm sure I kept right with regards to time... I too remember that post about time from last year, if I recall it was before gold card and after your info was put in, but regardless I'm good.
    jak

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Skippie Boobie
    Society
    Soldier of Fortune
    Images
    Thanks m8, I'm sure I kept right with regards to time... I too remember that post about time from last year, if I recall it was before gold card and after your info was put in, but regardless I'm good.
    yep, basically i think whenever you hit "Launch" on the loader, your session time starts, something that most ppl are not aware of. i guess i long thought session time started whenever you bounced in game.

we'll see if anybody out there pushed it to far. i'm sure there will be one or two casualties.

anyhow i'm crossing my fingers for ya till morning. can't wait to see how you did.
    Semi-Retired

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Thomas Xzion Warqul
    Society
    The Disturbed Ones
    Images
    was intressting reading your log.

Im suprised about that korss 400 situation tho.
    Is the droprate really that low and are MA planing on stop droping the only decent looted L gun with a fair price there is totaly?

Bleh. silly imo. the market shuld be flooded with them so people can hunt even with mid level skills.

Anyways.
    Hope everything went good for you and thansk for haveing this journal. hope you had a great happy new year too

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    je jak bam
    Images
    OK, the conclusion is posted....

Hope you are enjoyed reading it, I tried to make it a bit more interesting and not boring

Happy New Year all and big gratz to the winners!!!!
    jak

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast